Windows 10: How to show recent document

Discus and support How to show recent document in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello How could I see the recent created document Martin 15173 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arjfca, Aug 10, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

How to show recent document

Hello
    How could I see the recent created document

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 10, 2015
  2. makatra Win User

Recent Documents / App Win 10

in previous windows we can set how many recent document/apps to be listed, where is this setting in windows 10 ?

and how to clear recent document (word/excel) from the taskbar icon right click menu ? i've try to click the "remove from this list" menu, but it's not removed

and before i've many pinned document, and the other recent document still showed, but in win 10 the other recent document not available unless i remove some pinned document

makatra, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Vadim P. Win User
    Recent Documents not showing up

Bonjour la gloute,

Hi shogun Xeshner

Thank you for your post on the forum.

I see your recent files are not showing up in the Office app.

This seems to be an issue with Skydrive. Could you check in your Skydrive app if the files are still there?

Try forcing the sync of your Microsoft Account in Settings>Email+accounts, tap and hold the account and tap Sync.

You can try resetting the Office hub following this link (the steps are the same on WP7 and WP8):
    OneDrive help - Office Support

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Vadim P’

Vadim P., Aug 10, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Open Documents in File Explorer, click on The Date column header to sort by date. That should move the newest files to the top.

You may have to change View to Details to do this.

Ztruker, Aug 10, 2015
  5. arjfca Win User
    Hello Ztruker

Not what I'm looking for. With Win 7 and before, I had a list of the recent documents that I was able to get from the Windows menu,

Martin

arjfca, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to show recent document - Similar Threads - show recent document

2. Documents showing in recent when not opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents showing in recent when not opened: I have noticed that every time I open file explorer, the recent list shows a random 10 documents which are stored on onedrive that I haven't accessed on this or any other device. I am the only one with access to the device and the onedrive folder....
  3. Documents showing in recent when not opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents showing in recent when not opened: I have noticed that every time I open file explorer, the recent list shows a random 10 documents which are stored on onedrive that I haven't accessed on this or any other device. I am the only one with access to the device and the onedrive folder....
  4. Recent Documents list on Home only shows the 10 most recently opened documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Documents list on Home only shows the 10 most recently opened documents: I had been advised to repost this question under the Windows category to hopefully get the proper support. Original discussion here:...
  5. Recent Documents list on Home only shows the 10 most recently opened documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent Documents list on Home only shows the 10 most recently opened documents: I had been advised to repost this question under the Windows category to hopefully get the proper support. Original discussion here:...
  6. Recent Documents list on Home only shows the 10 most recently opened documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Recent documents not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recent documents not showing on taskbar: Hello. My recent documents are not showing up on the taskbar. I've tried several solutions and nothing seemed to work. The "quick access" is activated and working, showing the recent files. The option " Show Recently opened ..." on Start settings is activated as well....
  8. recent documents not showing on application tiles in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    recent documents not showing on application tiles in start menu: I have just had my PD updated with the Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) On my start menu if I right clicked an application tile it would list the most recent files which had been opened. Very usefull!!! This has now dissapeared and I have to open the app, and then find...
  9. recent document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recent document: I cannot find a word doc I worked on yesterday and saved in two places. I cannot find any tab that says "recent documents" Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-document/842b5589-d331-4572-91da-1ad14b6e3f81"
  10. Recent Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Recent Documents: Is there was way to set up Win 10 so I can find /view recent documents as was the case in Win 7? 27016