Windows 10: How to sign in STORE only?

Discus and support How to sign in STORE only? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to sign in store only expect all accounts... is it possible? 13327 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by remostalin, Aug 5, 2015.

1. How to sign in STORE only?

How to sign in store only expect all accounts...
    is it possible?

:)

remostalin, Aug 5, 2015

2. Sign in to Store / sign in to Feedback Hub / sign in to microsoft account from local account

Hi Ronaline,

Tried the windowsApp Troubleshooter also a number of times - no improvement

Viktor SCH, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Sign in to Store / sign in to Feedback Hub / sign in to microsoft account from local account

Trying to sign in to any of the 3 results in AppHost error event id 135 followed by 102

it is not even possible to enter the email address - window opens but remains black then closes

using another/new account then all works

already did 2 inplace upgrades over the months but still getting the errors

SFC / DISM run a number of times - no problem

no proxy set

reluctant to change to a new account - would very much prefer to have the current account fixed

Viktor SCH, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

How to sign in STORE only?

Attachment 28930

go through the login process , but do not add password as asked above - this will switch PC to MS Account
    just select sign in to app

Kyhi, Aug 5, 2015
  5. oh got it *Biggrin i missed that

remostalin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to sign in STORE only?

1. How to sign in STORE only? - Similar Threads - sign STORE

2. Windows Store App wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store App wont let me sign in: So i got game pass and when i open a game it prompts me to sign in i click it then a window flashes and closes and it continues, then after that the game opens and it asks me to sign in again and then it does the same there where a small gray window pops up in the middle of...
  3. Windows Store App wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store App wont let me sign in: So i got game pass and when i open a game it prompts me to sign in i click it then a window flashes and closes and it continues, then after that the game opens and it asks me to sign in again and then it does the same there where a small gray window pops up in the middle of...
  4. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  5. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  6. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

7. Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App: Whenever I try to sign into these apps it will produce a login window to enter my password. Entering the password will just reset the page and emailing a code to my email does the same thing. The password is correct and the window will not say it is incorrect as it does with...
  8. Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App: Whenever I try to sign into these apps it will produce a login window to enter my password. Entering the password will just reset the page and emailing a code to my email does the same thing. The password is correct and the window will not say it is incorrect as it does with...
  9. Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

10. Windows Store won't let me sign in. Error Code 0x8007000e

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store won't let me sign in. Error Code 0x8007000e: I had a mandatory update on Tuesday afternoon, didn't go on my PC at all that night. Got on Wednesday morning, Couldn't sign in to Microsoft store/Xbox App/Game Bar..I was online with support for 4 hours, switched between 5 different people until I was transfered to a "Tech...