Windows 10: How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free

Discus and support How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As i say i am wirter and like to sing my documents whith digital sing ¿Are a free alternative to sing documents? 105400 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aktiffiso, Mar 3, 2018.

1. aktiffiso Win User

How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free

As i say i am wirter and like to sing my documents whith digital sing ¿Are a free alternative to sing documents?

:)

aktiffiso, Mar 3, 2018

2. How to import self-singed root certificate?

Hello

I would like to synchronize with my Exchang server over OWA, which uses a self-signed root certificate. Can I import the root certificate to my phone?

Regards, Nicole

nicolemartin, Mar 3, 2018
  3. Signed Email Certificate Problem

The email client on WP8 is substantially crippled. We have customers that use a personal signing certificate to sign their email. When we view an email on WP8 singed with such certificates, none of email body is displayed. The subject line appears
    correctly but not the content. The content appears correctly on Android and iPhone.

classicalminded, Mar 3, 2018
Thema:

How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free

1. How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free - Similar Threads - sing documents Digital

2. Single Sign on Certificates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single Sign on Certificates: I am having an issue where the certificates from Adobe is showing first above my PIV certificate. This is a new issue, was not a problem a month ago but now is. Something has changes to alter the priority in which the certificates show in the selection screen. How can I get...
  3. Single Sign on Certificates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single Sign on Certificates: I am having an issue where the certificates from Adobe is showing first above my PIV certificate. This is a new issue, was not a problem a month ago but now is. Something has changes to alter the priority in which the certificates show in the selection screen. How can I get...
  4. Single Sign on Certificates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. digital certificates ending

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    digital certificates ending: Does anyone know anything about the pending end of digital certificates issue on Sept. 30th which is today that is suppose to effect older computers ability to access the internet and or websites? After reading an article today I thought I had better ask this question as I...
  6. Digital signing certificate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Digital signing certificate: My System can't detect the etoken and digital signing certificate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-signing-certificate/8ae6b6aa-b541-4370-a9dd-919598377a01
  7. how to email documents free

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to email documents free: How do I send files via email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-email-documents-free/e055f182-ac9f-47d3-b945-8bf747612498
  8. How to work between PCs with digital certificates?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to work between PCs with digital certificates?: If someone needs to work with Excel contain digital certificates between PCs, I would like to know on how other people solve digital certificates issues, so they do not need to keep assigning local digital certificates whenever they open Excel files from another PC. Does...
  9. digital certificate not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    digital certificate not showing: Hi, im using windows 10-64bit and Chrome 75. I have a series of personal digital certificates loaded, I can see them in under "Personal" in the window "internet options/ content/ certs" and in "mmc/ certificates/ personal" but they do not show in "certmgr/ personal". Why...
  10. How to sign Powershell profile w/ self-signed certificate?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to sign Powershell profile w/ self-signed certificate?: About self-signing drivers: check in with Fernando (Dieter, the owner/operator) at Win-RAID.com. He's been doing that for years because of all the driver mods he posts on his site. Once you load his certificate, you can also load and use any of his drivers. It's a fair amount...