Windows 10: How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc

Discus and support How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my computer is a newly bought, and i restart my compiter suddenly it just loads and it wont start, just the loading button, and the next day in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by georgeaceron, Jul 22, 2018.

1. How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc

my computer is a newly bought, and i restart my compiter suddenly it just loads and it wont start, just the loading button, and the next day in the screen it says, diagnosing pc ,attempting repair and it goes “ automatic repair cant repair your pc”

:)

georgeaceron, Jul 22, 2018

2. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

Hi,

This could be a very strange error that an Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC. However, there's really a way to fix it.

How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc 2f7d1317-655a-41b4-a88e-78f1cbe70cf7.png

You should see Windows 10 Boot Options menu after your computer will restart for several times. Once it shows up, you need to do the following:

1. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced Options.

How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc 5700124d-f2ee-4836-8711-ec90a431b7f4.png

2. Select Command Prompt from the list of options.

3. When the Command Prompt appears, enter the following lines and press
    Enter
    after each line in order to run it:

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot
    4. Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

If the above steps didn't work, kindly check out the following thread:

Let us know how it turned out.

Joanna 777, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jul 22, 2018
  4. How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc

Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, perform the steps provided by Sayan_Ghosh on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Gerald Vit, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc

1. How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc - Similar Threads - solve problem automatic

2. Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc "WINDOWS 11"! .How to solve this problem? I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc "WINDOWS 11"! .How to solve this problem? I...: Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc "WINDOWS 11"! .How to solve this problem? I have tried many ways but not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc-windows-11/415c5f2c-31e2-4ca3-8997-546bf1cea0ca
  3. Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc "WINDOWS 11"! .How to solve this problem? I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc "WINDOWS 11"! .How to solve this problem? I...: Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc "WINDOWS 11"! .How to solve this problem? I have tried many ways but not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc-windows-11/415c5f2c-31e2-4ca3-8997-546bf1cea0ca
  4. Automatic Repair could not repair my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair could not repair my PC: cant repair my pc. If I try to do any action it runs into a problem and cant do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-could-not-repair-my-pc/8bceac3d-d8e1-425d-a99d-dde8083ab379
  5. Automatic Repair could not repair my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair could not repair my PC: cant repair my pc. If I try to do any action it runs into a problem and cant do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-could-not-repair-my-pc/8bceac3d-d8e1-425d-a99d-dde8083ab379
  6. Automatic Repair could not repair my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My pc Ran into problem automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc Ran into problem automatic Repair: My pc Ran into problem..,when i turned on my desktop it shows preparing automatic Repair and shows troubleshooting screen and i tried to fix but it didnot work, i also reinstall windows but still showing same error. please help me to fix it....
  8. Automatic repair in pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair in pc: When i switched on my pc it started showing preparing automatic repair And it started to go in loop what shall i do now? I dont want to lose any data or files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-in-pc/06c08229-c5a4-46ef-a176-b52340549c18
  9. Automatic repair could not repair my pc?

Automatic repair could not repair my pc?: I look at so quite normal youtube at once my screen turns black and it loads very long and current it is so [ATTACH] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/automatische-reperatur-konnte-meinen-pc-nicht-reparieren
  10. automatic repair couldn’t repair pc

automatic repair couldn’t repair pc: hello all I have an HP laptop with windows 10 and the other night after restarting my computer it got stuck on the spinning circle then popped up auto repair couldn’t repair your PC. The log file is:C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt After going into the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solve my pc problem

2. solve my computer problem

3. solve my pc prblm

4. how to solve my pc problem,
  5. solvemy pc problem,
  6. my pc problem solve,
  7. solve all problem my pc automatic