Windows 10: How to solve windows license expiring soon?

Discus and support How to solve windows license expiring soon? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Guys How to solve this [img] 52430 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yujinloh, Jun 5, 2016.

1. yujinloh Win User

How to solve windows license expiring soon?

Guys How to solve this

How to solve windows license expiring soon? [​IMG]

:)

yujinloh, Jun 5, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jun 5, 2016
  3. rachapalliveera, Jun 5, 2016
  4. darrentx Win User

Try opening a command prompt as admin and running:

Code: slmgr.vbs /ato[/quote] then reboot.

Did you do an upgrade from Windows 7/8? Was your system activated and genuine before the upgrade?

darrentx, Jun 5, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Install a released version of Windows instead of staying on an old Insider Preview edition.

NavyLCDR, Jun 5, 2016
  6. yujinloh Win User
    then reboot.

Did you do an upgrade from Windows 7/8? Was your system activated and genuine before the upgrade?[/quote] @darrentx

after i typed in "slmgr.vbs /ato" in admin cmd ,it popped up sthing like this

How to solve windows license expiring soon? [​IMG]

yujinloh, Jun 5, 2016
  7. yujinloh Win User
    I think my computer is upgraded from w7 home premium not "old Insider Preview edition"

yujinloh, Jun 5, 2016
  8. Superfly Win User

Superfly, Jun 5, 2016
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    Yes, since seeing that your Windows was activated with a volume license key before that is why it is expiring - not because it is a Preview Edition.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to solve windows license expiring soon? - Similar Threads - solve license expiring

2. Windows will expire soon How to solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will expire soon How to solve this problem?: I can't solve this problem. need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-expire-soon-how-to-solve-this-problem/8f713422-9c52-430c-af79-45388d2948c3
  3. Windows will expire soon How to solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will expire soon How to solve this problem?: I can't solve this problem. need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-expire-soon-how-to-solve-this-problem/8f713422-9c52-430c-af79-45388d2948c3
  4. license expires soon.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    license expires soon.: Since a couple of days, on boot there pops up a message "your license will expire soon". When I check settings, updstes and security, under "activation" it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation services". Except for the pop-up message, there do not...
  5. license expires soon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    license expires soon.: Since a couple of days, on boot there pops up a message "your license will expire soon". When I check settings, updstes and security, under "activation" it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation services". Except for the pop-up message, there do not...
  6. license expires soon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. license expire soon

license expire soon: sir when i upgrade window 10 to window 10 pro by internet. after 2 days massage pop continue displayed YOUR LICENSE EXPIRE SOON Sir how i solve this problem i have no any windows key....
  8. License Expiring Soon

License Expiring Soon: Hello-I hop you can help me. I keep getting a notice on my screen that my license is expiring soon. I have no idea what it means. I've tried to follow the directions I googled with no luck. Every time I log in I get the expiring soon notice. Help???...
  9. License will expire soon

License will expire soon: I recently updated from windows 10 pro version 1803 to 1903. After a few days an error message started popping up prompting me to activate my windows as my license will expire soon but windows is already acitvated. How do I fix this??...
  10. License expiring soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    License expiring soon: I changed my hard disk about 2 months ago and this thing popped up right now... Didn't have this issue before. Tried to key in the activation key from cmd prompt but didn't work. The activation status says 'Windows is activated using organisation's activation service'....