Windows 10: How to spot my device via dongle from disconnecting

Discus and support How to spot my device via dongle from disconnecting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Randomly my devices that connect via dongle will disconnect and reconnect in a couple of seconds I have no idea how to fix this I tried updating all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheWetRag, Feb 23, 2024.

1. TheWetRag Win User

How to spot my device via dongle from disconnecting

Randomly my devices that connect via dongle will disconnect and reconnect in a couple of seconds I have no idea how to fix this I tried updating all my drivers and still nothing

:)

TheWetRag, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Feb 23, 2024
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 23, 2024
  4. How to spot my device via dongle from disconnecting

Bluetooth dongle for desktop not recognized in Windows 10

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for updating us. Let me help you.

As a work around, I suggest you to run the following troubleshooting steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Hardware Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices.
    Check if it helps.

And also try connecting the dongle in a different system (If possible) and check if it detecting or not.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

How to spot my device via dongle from disconnecting

1. How to spot my device via dongle from disconnecting - Similar Threads - spot device via

2. How to spot my device via dongle from disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to spot my device via dongle from disconnecting: Randomly my devices that connect via dongle will disconnect and reconnect in a couple of seconds I have no idea how to fix this I tried updating all my drivers and still nothing...
  3. Bluetooth Dongle disconnects and reconnects almost instantaneously?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Dongle disconnects and reconnects almost instantaneously?: I have had this issue of my Bluetooth Dongle disconnecting and reconnecting in a split second on Windows 10. I managed to resolve it but plugging all my USB Devices on the back of my PC and had no issues after that. However, I started having these issues again after updating...
  4. Bluetooth Dongle disconnects and reconnects almost instantaneously?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Dongle disconnects and reconnects almost instantaneously?: I have had this issue of my Bluetooth Dongle disconnecting and reconnecting in a split second on Windows 10. I managed to resolve it but plugging all my USB Devices on the back of my PC and had no issues after that. However, I started having these issues again after updating...
  5. Bluetooth Dongle Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Dongle Disconnecting: Windows 10 latest update, Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5050. Using the keyboard center software required for full functionality.Have an issue with the combo randomly freezing. If I unplug dongle then plug it back in it stays frozen. But, if I plug it back into a...
  6. Disconnecting Bluetooth dongle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disconnecting Bluetooth dongle: Hi all. Every so often, about 4-5 times an hour, Windows is playing the sound of disconnected devices, disconnecting my Bluetooth dongle(and all Bluetooth devices along with it, of course), and than, about 1sec' after that plays the sound of connected device and reconnects...
  7. Linking a 'Spot' device to windows 10

Linking a 'Spot' device to windows 10: How do I get windows 10 to recognize a 'Spot 3' personal location device attached via a USB2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-a-spot-device-to-windows-10/073c4142-7ad5-4de9-a78b-697174dfe2e1
  8. Bluetooth via a hdmi dongle?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth via a hdmi dongle?: My desktop PC doesn't support Miracast, so I cannot use a bluetooth headphone, I have confirmed this! But I have been told that you can buy a Miracast adapter (sometimes called a dongle) that plugs into an HDMI port. My question is this: Does the dongle plug into a spare hdmi...
  9. Hot spot invisible to devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hot spot invisible to devices: My hot spot is on and the network connections shows it as enabled and working, but the devices I am trying to connect do not see it. How do I make it visible so I can connect to it?...
  10. Wifi dongle disconnects regularly

Wifi dongle disconnects regularly: Previous posts here in the community have tried to address the problem of peoples wifi dongles dropping connection regularly. The previous instructions from Microsoft given to correct the problem are not working because they are not addressing the real problem. The problem is...