Windows 10: how to stop corrupted update from installing itself on win 10 home

Discus and support how to stop corrupted update from installing itself on win 10 home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello i have windows 10 home every time i connect to the internet a corrupted update called SAMSUNG android USB driver which never install without an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zaref, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Zaref Win User

how to stop corrupted update from installing itself on win 10 home

hello
    i have windows 10 home
    every time i connect to the internet a corrupted update called SAMSUNG android USB driver which never install without an error message
    it made my laptop unable to recognize samsung note 3
    i downloaded that very driver from samsung website and every thing ran smoothly and my mobile was again recognized but that driver tries to install it self again and again and again
    i tried to hide it using this diagcab https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930
    other updates are visible but this very update is not there
    i really want to hide it or stop it from installing it self
    any leads ?

:)

Zaref, Sep 12, 2015

2. How do u stop windows 10 from installing itself on your PC

Original title: windows 10

how do u stop windows 10 from installing itself on your PC?

Howard Bettis, Sep 12, 2015
  3. How do u stop windows 10 from installing itself on your PC

Hello Howard,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below links and check if it helps:

How do I turn off notifications to upgrade to Windows 10?

How can I stop the update to Windows 10 from reinstalling in my Windows 7 SP1 64bit PC?

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

how to stop corrupted update from installing itself on win 10 home

1. how to stop corrupted update from installing itself on win 10 home - Similar Threads - stop corrupted update

2. OneDrive corrupted after upgrade to Win 10 Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive corrupted after upgrade to Win 10 Pro from Home: My upgrade to Win 10 Pro from Home lost 2 years of one excel file in OneDrive that is used daily. Also, after the upgrade, my ACDSee database was corrupted. Any suggestions on how to get my OneDrive files back?...
  3. Win 10 home reboots by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 home reboots by itself: Hi,I am so sick and tired of having my home computer asking to update something, even if I refuse, I leave for 30', yet when I get back my pc is rebooting- the updates cannot be done for some reason so it rolls back and reboot like 10 times- it is a HOME PC, MY COMPUTER !! I...
  4. Win 10 home reboots by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 home reboots by itself: Hi,I am so sick and tired of having my home computer asking to update something, even if I refuse, I leave for 30', yet when I get back my pc is rebooting- the updates cannot be done for some reason so it rolls back and reboot like 10 times- it is a HOME PC, MY COMPUTER !! I...
  5. Win 10 home reboots by itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How to stop windows from updating itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop windows from updating itself?: I have an hp laptop with windows 10! I'm working on my school project then I saw my phone's data usage is 1Gb. My internet is about to exhaust due to my mobile hotspot! Can anyone explain me how to stop this sh*t! Please help anyone! submitted by /u/iamlaksh [link]...
  7. Win 10 home keyboard type itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 home keyboard type itself: I already fixed the issue because the internal keyboard is physically broke. So uninstalling the keyboard driver disabled the internal keyboard. But recently it's re enabled back by the system itself. I already tried turn off auto install driver and prevent auto install using...
  8. Stop Win-10 from updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stop Win-10 from updating: I'm the type of user that likes to keep web pages open and un-saved text on my desktop. These are left open only for a day and then saved or deleted at day's end. I have the Windows update set to Ask Me but it doesn't and goes ahead with a full update and reboot. It use to...
  9. Stop Win-10 from updating

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Win-10 from updating: I'm the type of user that likes to keep web pages open and un-saved text on my desktop. These are left open only for a day and then saved or deleted at day's end. I have the Windows update set to Ask Me but it doesn't and goes ahead with a full update and reboot. It use to...
  10. How to stop Win 10 from updating Office 2010 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop Win 10 from updating Office 2010 ?: I have the Picture Manager of MS Office 2010 installed , its the only thing I choosed with the setup. Now Windows-updates is trying to update the Office 2010 ( SP2 ,etc.) , how can I prevent it from updating ? And ; are these updates usefull when only the Picture Manager is...