Windows 10: how to stop having to sign in to the computer

Discus and support how to stop having to sign in to the computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to stop having to sign in to my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryPerlow, Aug 1, 2018.

1. how to stop having to sign in to the computer

how to stop having to sign in to my computer

:)

MaryPerlow, Aug 1, 2018

2. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 1, 2018
  3. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Aquinus Win User

how to stop having to sign in to the computer

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

how to stop having to sign in to the computer

1. how to stop having to sign in to the computer - Similar Threads - stop having sign

2. Stop having to sign in again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop having to sign in again and again: I have tried to stop having to sign in all the time when working on Computer - I tried netplwiz and everything else, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-having-to-sign-in-again-and-again/65ffb0f5-40f5-4f61-a7fa-3a18777a5a24
  3. Stop having to sign in again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop having to sign in again and again: I have tried to stop having to sign in all the time when working on Computer - I tried netplwiz and everything else, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-having-to-sign-in-again-and-again/65ffb0f5-40f5-4f61-a7fa-3a18777a5a24
  4. Constantly having to change my sign in pin with no options to stop it.

Constantly having to change my sign in pin with no options to stop it.: About every month, Windows requires me to change my pin with I sign into my computer. It's my personal computer that nobody has access to. I just want to keep my one pin and stop having to change it every month. There's no option to change it unless I do it from the lock...
  5. how do i stop having to sign in ever time i turn my computer on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop having to sign in ever time i turn my computer on: how do i stop signing in every time i turn on my computer how do i stay signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-having-to-sign-in-ever-time-i-turn/e5d7bd49-689d-4fcd-8f36-acf189b356e8
  6. how do i stop having to sign in ever time i turn my computer on

how do i stop having to sign in ever time i turn my computer on: how do i stop signing in every time i turn on my computer how do i stay signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-having-to-sign-in-ever-time-i-turn/e5d7bd49-689d-4fcd-8f36-acf189b356e8
  7. How to disable having to sign in the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable having to sign in the computer: As the subject line states; I've tried netplqiz and nothing comes up also the system won't allow me to change from the "administrator to standard" account!?! A working response would be much appreciated thank you. MrsC...
  8. How can I stop having to sign in with a password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I stop having to sign in with a password?: I don't want to sign in with a password. How do I get rid of that requirement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-having-to-sign-in-with-a-password/591f6157-4bcb-4f28-8c27-450160ba8bf5
  9. I have my computer set up for no sign in when started. How do I change it to having to sign...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have my computer set up for no sign in when started. How do I change it to having to sign...: I have my computer set up for no sign in when started. How do I change it to having to sign in with my pin. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-computer-set-up-for-no-sign-in-when/5533d4d7-c287-4f87-8dd4-9ee618d79d19"
  10. Stop having start menu open when I sign in

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop having start menu open when I sign in: Periodically when I sign into my computer the startmenu will be open. I don't like this. I feel like I saw other people discussing this for some site. 68816