Windows 10: How to stop html5 video from downloading in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to stop html5 video from downloading in Windows 10? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a metered internet provider and have found how to control Windows updates to my bonus time and turned off flash for normal video but html5 video... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by James419, Feb 22, 2018.

1. James419 Win User

How to stop html5 video from downloading in Windows 10?

I have a metered internet provider and have found how to control Windows updates to my bonus time and turned off flash for normal video but html5 video still downloads using up my data. I do not watch video and do not have sound. How do I stop the html5 video download?

:)

James419, Feb 22, 2018
  2. Entegy Win User

how can I watch videos on the windows phone if adobe flash player doesn't work

Contact the website, and ask if they support HTML5 video. Adobe has stopped development of Flash for mobile devices, so it's important for websites to server HTML5 video.

Entegy, Feb 22, 2018
  3. Will Windows Phone 7 play You tube and flash videos?

WP7 internet explorer has full HTML5 support, and youtube runs on HTML5 so there is no problem to play youtube videos in browser. what i assume is that later in future HTML5 videos will be standard for web videos, more over adobe has stopped working on
    FlashPlayer anymore, and there will be no more flash payer/plugin will be shipped to devices,

TauqeerKhan, Feb 22, 2018
  4. How to stop html5 video from downloading in Windows 10?

Just google search disable HTML5 Firefox or any other web browser you will found your answer.

FreeBooter, Feb 22, 2018
Thema:

How to stop html5 video from downloading in Windows 10?

1. How to stop html5 video from downloading in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - stop html5 video

2. How can I stop windows 1903 from downloading?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I stop windows 1903 from downloading?: I was tempted to update my Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming from 1809 to 1903. I immediately download 1903 when I saw that I can download it in Update and Security. I changed my mind to not download it because many reviews says that it contains a lot of bugs. Luckily, our...
  3. How to download videos from microsoft https://support.office.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to download videos from microsoft https://support.office.com: I am trying to download the videos from https://support.office.com/en-us/article/video-check-spelling-and-grammar-8a55148a-bfef-4290-87f7-5898b825b719 I can see the download button, but not able to click it. Please help...
  4. HTML5 Video and Audio Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML5 Video and Audio Options: Hi, I am pretty knowledgable when it comes to web design. I am actually trying to create an HTML5 video and audio player that does not need me to specify the source, rather it can read from a directory and display the contents of the directory based upon embedded metadata....
  5. How to stop Windows from trying to download updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop Windows from trying to download updates: Hi I have new PC running W10 Home and I have installed and activated Office XP on it. Windows Update is trying to install updates for Office XP but they will not download and a "TRY AGAIN" link comes up up when I click on it Windows tries for a few seconds then the message...
  6. How to stop updates from downloading automatically ?

How to stop updates from downloading automatically ?: I'd like to have updates set to download at users convenience or at a specific time of day. Is it possible in windows 10 ? 111691
  7. How to stop Windows from updating my video driver!

How to stop Windows from updating my video driver!: Greetings all, Windows 10 Ver 1607 OS Build 14393.693 Windows insists on updating my NVidia graphic driver. I'd REALLY like this to stop; I'll decide when I want to update my video driver, thank you! I've rolled back the driver, but, inevitably, Windows will update...
  8. Video Drivers Stopping Windows 10 From Booting.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Drivers Stopping Windows 10 From Booting.: I will state now that I have figured out how to fix the problem but preventing it from happening I haven't figured out yet. The problem is video drivers stopping windows 10 from boot. I have a Asus 560 ti and Intel HD3000 (onboard) in my PC. Generally what happens is...
  9. Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video: I am getting very annoyed with this, and I am sure that someone else has had this. Initially Win10 would happily detect my card reader plugged in the USB and download the video, albeit to the pics folder with no option to put them in the video folder. Now, whilst my...
  10. YouTube now defaults to HTML5 video

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube now defaults to HTML5 video: Four years ago, we wrote about YouTube’s early support for the HTML5 <video> tag and how it performed compared to Flash. At the time, there were limitations that held it back from becoming our preferred platform for video delivery. Most critically, HTML5 lacked support for...