Windows 10: How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly

Discus and support How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone got a solution to prevent win10 to display the window "manage windows features" to keep popping up inadvertantly in approx 10 min intervals?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SCHlagem357, Jan 21, 2018.

1. How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly

Has anyone got a solution to prevent win10 to display the window "manage windows features" to keep popping up inadvertantly in approx 10 min intervals?

:)

SCHlagem357, Jan 21, 2018
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jan 21, 2018
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jan 21, 2018
  4. How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly

Welcome to the forums SCHlagem357!

I must admit that I have never seen this before. But it sounds suspicious to me. Have you ran any malware scans? How long has this been happening? Have you installed any new software at around that time? First though, before anything else I would run several different malware/virus scans as I have never heard of "manage windows features" and cannot seem to even find it on my machine.

This a link to ESET's online scanner, scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the left there is a Free one time online scan offered. ESET is very well regarded and it does not take very long.

Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET ESET

indianacarnie, Jan 21, 2018
Thema:

How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly

1. How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly - Similar Threads - stop manage features

2. Stop the Family Feature Pop Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop the Family Feature Pop Up: Microsoft already told me to to the following. I have tried them, but they do not work. Microsoft Family Features do not show up. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.Type "netplwiz" and press Enter.In the User Accounts window, select your account and uncheck...
  3. Stop the Family Feature Pop Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop the Family Feature Pop Up: Microsoft already told me to to the following. I have tried them, but they do not work. Microsoft Family Features do not show up. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.Type "netplwiz" and press Enter.In the User Accounts window, select your account and uncheck...
  4. How do I stop Windows Security/Credential Manager from popping up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop Windows Security/Credential Manager from popping up?: Every so often I have this problem. Windows Security will pop up and ask me to verify my identity on my PC, asking for my pin. I'll enter it, it disappears, then pops back up. I keep entering a pin and it repeats. Even exiting out or cancelling results in it coming back up....
  5. Windows Family Feature Pop Up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Family Feature Pop Up: How do I stop family features pop up when i have no access to outlook account set up with? Work computer and set up by previous user. Drives me mad!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-family-feature-pop-up/4bda52c8-315a-4e0f-9e74-aeeba21cef14
  6. How to stop Service Manager pops up opening maximised

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop Service Manager pops up opening maximised: Whenever I open an activity, it opens maximised and on a different screen. I want it to open but at a smaller size which it did before. No idea what I've changed. Service requests/incidents don't do it. I've tried all sorts resizing and moving then closing them etc. but...
  7. How to disable Windows Family Features Pop Up?

How to disable Windows Family Features Pop Up?: Referring to this locked thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-microsoft-family-features-pop-up/364076ed-7403-4b49-8fb0-631b0fb4253f I too have this issue, with these pop ups coming up every 15 minutes. I am the only account,...
  8. how to stop pop up in windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to stop pop up in windows?: pop ups on bottom left of screen are driving me nuts. even rude pop ups -I have a completely new system from HP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-pop-up-in-windows/c3a15c5f-27fb-42e2-8a93-5bc2374ef43e
  9. Microsoft Family Features not stopping popping up

Microsoft Family Features not stopping popping up: So, i am using a second laptop because my other one is unusable. Whenever i bootup windows The Family features windows spams me and i can't access other settings as it opens in settings, it doesn't say anything cause it has no time to load before it opens up again, my copy of...
  10. how to stop pop up ads in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop pop up ads in windows 10.: How do I stop pop up ads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-pop-up-ads-in-windows-10/f3e3c95a-c89a-4c8c-a16a-30527a83923c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family features disable popup