Windows 10: How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly

Discus and support How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone got a solution to prevent win10 to display the window "manage windows features" to keep popping up inadvertantly in approx 10 min intervals?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SCHlagem357, Jan 21, 2018.

1. How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly

Has anyone got a solution to prevent win10 to display the window "manage windows features" to keep popping up inadvertantly in approx 10 min intervals?

:)

SCHlagem357, Jan 21, 2018
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jan 21, 2018
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jan 21, 2018
  4. How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly

Welcome to the forums SCHlagem357!

I must admit that I have never seen this before. But it sounds suspicious to me. Have you ran any malware scans? How long has this been happening? Have you installed any new software at around that time? First though, before anything else I would run several different malware/virus scans as I have never heard of "manage windows features" and cannot seem to even find it on my machine.

This a link to ESET's online scanner, scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the left there is a Free one time online scan offered. ESET is very well regarded and it does not take very long.

Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET ESET

indianacarnie, Jan 21, 2018
Thema:

How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly

1. How to stop "manage windows features" window popping up inadvertantly - Similar Threads - stop manage features

2. How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?: After Windows updating there is a RunDLL pop up displaying “There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The pecified module could not be found.” After I click OK button, the RunDLL windows will disappear. I guess it might be some Logitech driver related to...
  3. how to stop pop up ads in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop pop up ads in windows 10.: How do I stop pop up ads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-pop-up-ads-in-windows-10/f3e3c95a-c89a-4c8c-a16a-30527a83923c
  4. Mcafee pop ups- how do I stop these !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mcafee pop ups- how do I stop these !!!: How do WE stop these pop ups by Mc Afee!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-pop-ups-how-do-i-stop-these/9154499a-e6b3-4885-a40a-1ff68ef34d7f
  5. How do I stop the Microsoft family features pop-up spam?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I stop the Microsoft family features pop-up spam?: Hey so I've had this problem and somehow solved it before, but a week or two ago the pop-ups started appearing on both my devices again like the plague and won't go away, I read a few other questions about this issue and tried completely removing myself from the family I was...
  6. How to stop Microsoft pop up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop Microsoft pop up?: Hi! I am trying to figure out how to stop a pop up that keeps showing up on my laptop almost everytime I log on. It is a full screen stating "Important updates needed!"... After Oct. 10, 2017, Microsoft will no longer support my version of Windows 10 & my PC won't receive...
  7. How to stop unwanted apps from popping up on Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop unwanted apps from popping up on Windows 10?: I don't know why, but unwanted ads from some apps (I did not download them) keep popping up from the right side of the screen. I can't even control it on Settings. Please help me. Thanks. P.S. I am using Windows 10....
  8. How to stop Edge pop up

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Edge pop up: Every time I open Edge in Windows 10 I get a pop up just under my bookmarks tool bar asking if I want to download an app to install Edge on my Andriod or I phone. I keep saying "No", but the pop up keeps coming up. Is there a way to stop this? I have Firefox also, and my home...
  9. How to stop icloud warning pop ups

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to stop icloud warning pop ups: How can I stop icloud pop ups warning me my icloud file is nearly full. 26803
  10. "Language Typing Features" Popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    "Language Typing Features" Popping up: On my Windows 10 installation (Home, 64-bit), I have disabled "Show app notifications" AND "Show me tips about Windows". However, every now and then a message pops up (from the "Action Centre" just next to the clock) stating "Language typing feature - Install typing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family features disable popup