Windows 10: How to stop "Restore Internet securtiy settings" from appearing on boo

Discus and support How to stop "Restore Internet securtiy settings" from appearing on boo in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [img] How do I get pop up to stop appearing when I load into Windows? 96978 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SightUp, Oct 31, 2017.

1. SightUp Win User

How to stop "Restore Internet securtiy settings" from appearing on boo

How to stop "Restore Internet securtiy settings" from appearing on boo [​IMG]

How do I get pop up to stop appearing when I load into Windows?

:)

SightUp, Oct 31, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Oct 31, 2017
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Oct 31, 2017
  4. bo elam Win User

Go to Settings>System>Notifications & Actions, scroll down to "Get notifications from these senders", switch Security and maintenance to Off. That should do it, I think. I turn off Windows defender and Smart screen and I am not getting any notification from Security and maintenance. Setting at the bottom of the picture.

Bo

bo elam, Nov 1, 2017
  5. SightUp Win User

Maybe I am doing something wrong?

SightUp, Nov 1, 2017
  6. bo elam Win User
    Try also, in Privacy>Background apps, Turn to off "Let apps run in the background", or, leave that on but turn Windows defender security center to off under "Choose which apps can run in the background".

I keep this setting off as well as the one in Settings>System>Notifications & Actions, with the result that I dont get notifications from Security and maintenance.

But I tested for the last couple hours turning both settings to on and I got one notification from Security and maintenance notifying that Windows defender is turned off.

So, turning this settings to off should get rid of the notification you are getting.

Bo

bo elam, Nov 1, 2017
  7. SightUp Win User
    Everything under Privacy>Background apps is already set to off.

SightUp, Nov 1, 2017
  8. How to stop "Restore Internet securtiy settings" from appearing on boo

Uncheck monitoring "Internet security settings". There should be also option in Maintenance to "Ignore".

TairikuOkami, Nov 2, 2017
  9. SightUp Win User
    Thank you!

Why are yours greyed out? Everything but Internet security settings, Network firewall, User Account Control and Virus Protection are grayed out for me. Why are these able to be selected for me but not for you?

SightUp, Nov 2, 2017
  10. I have Action Center/Notifications disabled and most of those "features".

TairikuOkami, Nov 2, 2017
  11. SightUp Win User
    You had no problems with installing or running programs? I ran into an issue once, I forget what it was specifically, maybe running Windows Updates, where I had to turn most thing back on.

What all do you turn off? I'd like to know specifically what you do on a clean install of Windows 10.

SightUp, Nov 2, 2017
  12. I would not advice you to do, what I do. Basically I cripple Windows.

You can review my Windows Tweaks on 's Pastebin

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to stop "Restore Internet securtiy settings" from appearing on boo - Similar Threads - stop Restore Internet

2. How to stop Blue Screen from appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Blue Screen from appearing: A blue screen kept appearing everytime I try to open genshin impact. This has never happened before and my laptop RAM is somehow or should be capable of handling this game. What could be the main cause of this and how do I prevent it from happening again? I've tried putting...
  3. How to stop the BSOD from appearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop the BSOD from appearing?: I bought a new computer. This is the configuration --->>>So I installed the Windows ProDownloaded drivers from NVIDIA's official siteInstalled the drivers as well When I open the browser Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox I get BSODThen I let the windows finds it own drivers...
  4. How to stop the BSOD from appearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop the BSOD from appearing?: I bought a new computer. This is the configuration --->>>So I installed the Windows ProDownloaded drivers from NVIDIA's official siteInstalled the drivers as well When I open the browser Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox I get BSODThen I let the windows finds it own drivers...
  5. How to stop the BSOD from appearing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How to stop green leaf from appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop green leaf from appearing: Hi, I wanted to know if there was a way to stop the green leaf to stop appearing on a game I downloaded from Microsoft store. This is because my game launches but then is prevented by the green leaf in task manager to fully launch and it is just in a white screen, unable to...
  7. Made a boo boo

in Windows 10 Support
    Made a boo boo: Hi I've made a mistake and not sure how I get back Earlier, I clicked on a notification pop up saying a programme was slowing my PC down, I thinks it was something about office 365 Now, when I try and open my saved MS documents, it open with configuration in progress but...
  8. How to RESTORE Internet Explorer 11 settings, not reset

in Browsers and Email
    How to RESTORE Internet Explorer 11 settings, not reset: hello community, I use Internet Explorer 11 to access my employer's intranet site to upload information and docs. when I logged in, all the 'Explanations' were hidden and I had to click on 'See Explanations' to reveal them - see image 'Capture 1'. capture 1 [img]...
  9. New Guy did a boo boo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Guy did a boo boo: The "plan" was to DL 10 and install at a much later date as my PC isnt ready yet for what I want to do. Unfortunately I got suckered into the nag screen that said I could install later and after the load it tells me I can delay up to 4 days...wow. One person on another...
  10. New Guy did a boo boo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Guy did a boo boo: The "plan" was to DL 10 and install at a much later date as my PC isnt ready yet for what I want to do. Unfortunately I got suckered into the nag screen that said I could install later and after the load it tells me I can delay up to 4 days...wow. One person on another...