Windows 10: How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail

Discus and support How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a .cvs file generated from Excel of 70 contacts including their emails. I think I have successfully imported them into a separate Contacts... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tperk100, Feb 13, 2017.

1. tperk100 Win User

How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail

I have a .cvs file generated from Excel of 70 contacts including their emails. I think I have successfully imported them into a separate Contacts folder that I created (BDHG Contacts). They all look mapped correctly and properly formatted when I scroll through the BDGH Contacts view. I then created a Distribution List using all 70 email contacts. When I send to the list I usually get about 12 email notifications from the Sys Admin. They all say:
    "The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

SMITH on
    The recipient has been deleted or has no e-mail address."
    FYI I use Gmail Imap. I know the email addresses are good ones. Any idea of how to fix this?

Thanks much!

:)

tperk100, Feb 13, 2017

2. Email fails to be delivered.

I am not receiving some emails to my main yahoo account. the message back says something along the lines of use @live.com address. I don't want to change my email address. How to I stop the messages from bouncing?

Original title: bouncing email

Scotsman71, Feb 13, 2017
  3. TimPentz Win User
    Sync Outlook Contacts / Calendar with Windows Phone 8

Thanks

My Outlook 2010 contacts are not automatically synced to my Gmail account! How do I do this?

TimPentz, Feb 13, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

The obvious question: has a particular contact been individually verified by message only to it, could be their ISP has the problem. I've had to do that with a list of contacts used by my class reunion newsletter, last time had 5 problems but only 1 was a true issue.

Such a problem can also exist when an ISP thinks the message is SPAM when sending to larger lists.

Berton, Feb 13, 2017
  5. tperk100 Win User
    The email addresses work when sending individually. The "bounced" recipients email services are with different providers.

Microsoft told me it would be fixed if I removed my Gmail account from Outlook, re-started Outlook, and then re-installed Gmail. That did not work.

tperk100, Feb 13, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    Can you address it using bcc: ? That way each recipient's mail server would only see it as being addressed to a single recipient, not the entire mailing list. May help to stop their Sys Admin rejecting it as spam.

7. tperk100 Win User
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will give this a try to see what happens. I don't think spam rejection is the issue, though, because I have 100 recipient DLs that I regularly send to without any issues. OH! Come to think of it I DO use Bcc with the other DLs.

tperk100, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail - Similar Threads - stop Sys Admin

2. Opening Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Outlook 2010: when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update. Tried to repair office 10 with the...
  3. Outlook stops receiving messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook stops receiving messages: Almost daily when I go to my PC to check email, I see that at some time when I was not at my PC, Outlook has stopped receiving emails. Telling it to download does nothing. If I close Outlook, figuring that restarting will solve the problem, it will not restart. When I...
  4. Outlook 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  5. Microsoft Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook 2010: Hi, Everytime I click on a link in an email I get the following message: "This operation has been cancelled due to due to restriction in effect on this computer. pleas e contact your administrator" The only administrator is me as this is a home laptop. I have tried...
  6. Outlook 2010 Keeps Changing Sent Messages Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 Keeps Changing Sent Messages Folder: I have Outlook 2010 set up on 3 PCs to save sent mail items in a particular folder on an IMAP mail server. This works for a while then the sent mail starts being saved to the Outlook Data File / Sent Items folder or the Sent Items folder on my MS Outlook email account...
  7. message from outlook

in Browsers and Email
    message from outlook: Hello everyone I have been having a few problems with my laptop computer so I have reset it. I am now getting this message that keeps appearing (see attached) How do I get rid of this, can anyone please help. Regards [img] 91953
  8. How to stop Win 10 from updating Office 2010 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop Win 10 from updating Office 2010 ?: I have the Picture Manager of MS Office 2010 installed , its the only thing I choosed with the setup. Now Windows-updates is trying to update the Office 2010 ( SP2 ,etc.) , how can I prevent it from updating ? And ; are these updates usefull when only the Picture Manager is...
  9. PDF Previews in Outlook 2010 Stopped Suddenly

PDF Previews in Outlook 2010 Stopped Suddenly: Windows was updated yesterday with an Excel Update. There were also some other program updates, including Malwarebytes. I am not sure which update did something, but now previewing a PDF in Outlook 2010 does not work at all. I get PDF Preview Handler errors. I know this isn't...
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook stop bouncing to a completed folder