Windows 10: How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail

Discus and support How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a .cvs file generated from Excel of 70 contacts including their emails. I think I have successfully imported them into a separate Contacts... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tperk100, Feb 13, 2017.

1. tperk100 Win User

How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail

I have a .cvs file generated from Excel of 70 contacts including their emails. I think I have successfully imported them into a separate Contacts folder that I created (BDHG Contacts). They all look mapped correctly and properly formatted when I scroll through the BDGH Contacts view. I then created a Distribution List using all 70 email contacts. When I send to the list I usually get about 12 email notifications from the Sys Admin. They all say:
    "The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

SMITH on
    The recipient has been deleted or has no e-mail address."
    FYI I use Gmail Imap. I know the email addresses are good ones. Any idea of how to fix this?

Thanks much!

:)

tperk100, Feb 13, 2017

2. Email fails to be delivered.

I am not receiving some emails to my main yahoo account. the message back says something along the lines of use @live.com address. I don't want to change my email address. How to I stop the messages from bouncing?

Original title: bouncing email

Scotsman71, Feb 13, 2017
  3. TimPentz Win User
    Sync Outlook Contacts / Calendar with Windows Phone 8

Thanks

My Outlook 2010 contacts are not automatically synced to my Gmail account! How do I do this?

TimPentz, Feb 13, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

The obvious question: has a particular contact been individually verified by message only to it, could be their ISP has the problem. I've had to do that with a list of contacts used by my class reunion newsletter, last time had 5 problems but only 1 was a true issue.

Such a problem can also exist when an ISP thinks the message is SPAM when sending to larger lists.

Berton, Feb 13, 2017
  5. tperk100 Win User
    The email addresses work when sending individually. The "bounced" recipients email services are with different providers.

Microsoft told me it would be fixed if I removed my Gmail account from Outlook, re-started Outlook, and then re-installed Gmail. That did not work.

tperk100, Feb 13, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    Can you address it using bcc: ? That way each recipient's mail server would only see it as being addressed to a single recipient, not the entire mailing list. May help to stop their Sys Admin rejecting it as spam.

7. tperk100 Win User
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will give this a try to see what happens. I don't think spam rejection is the issue, though, because I have 100 recipient DLs that I regularly send to without any issues. OH! Come to think of it I DO use Bcc with the other DLs.

tperk100, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail - Similar Threads - stop Sys Admin

2. new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages: HiI am using new outlook app for couple of monthes now and every thing was ok.I have one hotmail account and two gmail accounts in the app nd all the accounts worked just fine until one gmail account stopped receving or sending emails while the othe two accounts continue to...
  3. new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages: HiI am using new outlook app for couple of monthes now and every thing was ok.I have one hotmail account and two gmail accounts in the app nd all the accounts worked just fine until one gmail account stopped receving or sending emails while the othe two accounts continue to...
  4. Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook: This is kind of confusing to explain, and because of that I can't find anything online about it. Years ago I forwarded my gmail account to an outlook account and then I could set the @gmail.com address as the default "from" email address when using outlook, both online and...
  5. Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect: I have Outlook 2010 on one laptop. Starting today Gmail won't connect despite the user name, password and other IMAP details being correct. Gmail is working fine in Outook 2016, Windows Mail App and my mobile. Anyone having the same problem? 155645
  6. Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect: I have Outlook 2010 on one laptop. Starting today Gmail won't connect despite the user name, password and other IMAP details being correct. Gmail is working fine in Outook 2016, Windows Mail App and my mobile. Anyone having the same problem? 155645
  7. Gmail & Outlook 2010 Folders

Gmail & Outlook 2010 Folders: My mum used a Sky email address (they use yahoo for their emails) but they've changed their security and i can't get their app password generator to work so i've decided to use her gmail account. I've eventually got outlook 2010 set up with her gmail account as pop but the...
  8. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  9. PDF Previews in Outlook 2010 Stopped Suddenly

PDF Previews in Outlook 2010 Stopped Suddenly: Windows was updated yesterday with an Excel Update. There were also some other program updates, including Malwarebytes. I am not sure which update did something, but now previewing a PDF in Outlook 2010 does not work at all. I get PDF Preview Handler errors. I know this isn't...
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook stop bouncing to a completed folder