Windows 10: How to stop the automatic installation of BayHubTech driver

Discus and support How to stop the automatic installation of BayHubTech driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello community. How can I stop the automatic driver installation for the BayHubTech flash memory reader. It is very annoying what happens, because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Molokon, May 17, 2017.

1. Molokon Win User

How to stop the automatic installation of BayHubTech driver

Hello community.

How can I stop the automatic driver installation for the BayHubTech flash memory reader. It is very annoying what happens, because this controller always gives me problems with windows (BSOD). I do not need that stupid controller, I never use flash memory.

How to stop the automatic installation of BayHubTech driver [​IMG]

Whenever the installation of the BayHubTech (Flash SD Reader) driver is started, the Intel rapid storage driver is also installed. This has happened several times and I have already disabled automatic driver updates, so I do not understand why it is still happening, it's very strange.

Thanks!

:)

Molokon, May 17, 2017

2. How to stop automatic installation of NVIDIA Driver on Windows 10?

I have an nvidia GTX 970 and every time the Microsoft driver installs if causes my driver in device manager to error 43.

I've used the WUSHOWHIDE and selected the nvidia driver and within 5 minutes it installs anyway.

I've hidden the update about 5 times. Then I've checked that it was hidden, which it was; but then it installs itself again.

Why doesn't the WUSHOWHIDE do what it says it is supposed to do.

With out the driver update may PC nvidia device shows correctly but after the automatic update it shows error 43.

WUSHOWHIDE is not working.

I've used 5 different versions of the Nvidia drivers and nothing seems to fix this issue.

There are many others complaining of this on both Microsoft and Nvidia forums.

What next.

DouglasOfSanMarcos, May 17, 2017
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    How to stop automatic installation of NVIDIA Driver on Windows 10?

Hi Frankvan,

For further assistance with your NVIDIA concern. We would suggest you contact your computer’s manufacturer so they can apply the update for you.

Regards.

Rose Ter, May 17, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Once it is installed, it may be reinstalling from DriveStore (on reboot). You can try download and running DriveStore Explorer to see if it is there. If found, you can delete it and, with auto driver updates inhibited, that should solve your problem (hopefully):

https://github.com/lostindark/Driver...lorer/releases

Note: Click restart as admin to enable the delete function.

How to stop the automatic installation of BayHubTech driver [​IMG]

Hope this helps.

5. WOT
    WOT Win User
    Also, if for some strange reason, the reinstall is coming from Windows Update (even though you have them inhibited), you can try this utility.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-in-windows-10

Even if this is an NA for your specific issue, it is always a nice utility to have for future reference (or use).

6. EdTittel Win User
    You might try disabling the device in BIOS or UEFI (If you can); otherwise you can disable and uninstall it in Device Manager. Either way, this should prevent Windows Update from trying to download a driver for a device you don't need.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to stop the automatic installation of BayHubTech driver - Similar Threads - stop automatic installation

2. How do I stop automatic updates from installing old drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop automatic updates from installing old drivers: Hello,System information:HP Envy 15m-dr1012dx, with user upgrade to 24 gb of ramWindows 10 22H2 with the most recent April patch.Bitlocker is turned on.specs:10510u with integrated graphics, touch screen, 1080p 60hz, 512 GB of storage with 32 GB of optane, and 24 GB ddr4 @...
  3. How do I stop automatic updates from installing old drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop automatic updates from installing old drivers: Hello,System information:HP Envy 15m-dr1012dx, with user upgrade to 24 gb of ramWindows 10 22H2 with the most recent April patch.Bitlocker is turned on.specs:10510u with integrated graphics, touch screen, 1080p 60hz, 512 GB of storage with 32 GB of optane, and 24 GB ddr4 @...
  4. How do I stop automatic updates from installing old drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Stop automatic installation of AMD Display drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop automatic installation of AMD Display drivers: I've had trouble trying to block my Windows 11 Home laptop from automatically installing the Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.14016.13 drivers on my laptop as it seems outdated and also seems to create instability. After uninstalling/re-installing the new...
  6. Stop automatic installation of AMD Display drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop automatic installation of AMD Display drivers: I've had trouble trying to block my Windows 11 Home laptop from automatically installing the Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.14016.13 drivers on my laptop as it seems outdated and also seems to create instability. After uninstalling/re-installing the new...
  7. Advice how to stop W10 from automatically installing/updating drivers

Advice how to stop W10 from automatically installing/updating drivers: Hi! I'm writing here to ask for some advice on how i can make Windows 10 to stop installing drivers when i do not want them. I currently have a gaming laptop that has tons of different drivers and utilities that are made specifically for this laptop model. And every time i...
  8. How could I stop automatic installation of this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How could I stop automatic installation of this?: I am having enormous trouble by this getting installed through Automatic Windows Update. In Win 7 I could select a box to stop this being installed. Here in Win 10 I could not find the way to stop from this getting installed. Would anybody mind helping me to stop this...
  9. How to stop Windows 10 automatically installing Realtek audio drivers?

How to stop Windows 10 automatically installing Realtek audio drivers?: Just like the title says, I don't want the realtek audio drivers as it completely messes with my audio and also doesn't correctly switch when i plug in headphones for example. It also doesn't allow for the 'speaker fill' enhancement to be used when playing stereo content...
  10. How to stop windows downloading drivers automatically?

How to stop windows downloading drivers automatically?: Hi guys, I have, apparently identified the culprit for my abrupt restarts with automatic repair firing up. It's the radeon 8750m drivers. the second they begin to install BAM. shutdown+automatic repair. What's the most effective way to not install those drivers all...