Windows 10: How to stop these slide-out notifications saying "Attention required..

Discus and support How to stop these slide-out notifications saying "Attention required.. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; They always say the same thing: "Attention Required for JacobsPublic" "Connect". When I click it, it opens up the MSN home page. I have no idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by synpax, Aug 20, 2015.

1. synpax Win User

How to stop these slide-out notifications saying "Attention required..

They always say the same thing: "Attention Required for JacobsPublic" "Connect".

When I click it, it opens up the MSN home page. I have no idea what's causing this and can't figure out how to make it stop. See the screenshot.

How to stop these slide-out notifications saying "Attention required.. [​IMG]

Any help appreciated

:)

synpax, Aug 20, 2015

2. Windows 8.1 Phone App install

Microsoft app health & fitness will not complete it's install, stops halfway shows "attention required, tap here". Once you tap on the app it forever error code 80004004, and prompts you "retry" loading the app. It returns to the attention required screen
    after trying to load the app. I have cancelled the down load but it returns with the same error, I have also turned off the phone using the soft boot (holds down power button and slide to power off). Can any one help with this app?

AgustinArencibia, Aug 20, 2015
  3. PaigeMoor Win User
    Error Code: 80C805E2

I checked out the link you suggested. Now "Microsoft account" has a yellow notification saying "Attention required". When I select this I get a message saying "Error code: 86000C09".
    Any solutions?

PaigeMoor, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Harpert Win User

To me it looks like a display of the action Center... is that possible ?

Harpert, Aug 21, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello synpax, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

It's a notification from some app you have installed. I would say it could be from your network software.

If you like, you can test by turning off app notifications for individual apps until you find the correct one.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 21, 2015
  6. topgundcp Win User
    How about Right click on the Notification Icon and select "Turn On Quiet Hour"

How to stop these slide-out notifications saying "Attention required.. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 21, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 21, 2015
  8. synpax Win User

Thanks, however I had all notifications turned off, and all of them turned off for all apps that are listed in System>Notifications&Actions.

synpax, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to stop these slide-out notifications saying "Attention required.. - Similar Threads - stop slide notifications

2. Printer- attention required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer- attention required: I have tried restarting the spooler service and PC and still having issue with the error message. I would like to get rid of this message so my sister can print in peace. Any ideas?...
  3. Printer- attention required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer- attention required: I have tried restarting the spooler service and PC and still having issue with the error message. I would like to get rid of this message so my sister can print in peace. Any ideas?...
  4. Printer- attention required

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer- attention required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer- attention required: Hello, I am having an issue where when i print a test page, a notification pops up that says attention required. I click it and it opens the print queue. I have tried restarting the spooler service, and the message doesnt go away. I have tried restarting the computer and the...
  6. Printer- attention required

Printer- attention required: Hello, I am having an issue where when i print a test page, a notification pops up that says attention required. I click it and it opens the print queue. I have tried restarting the spooler service, and the message doesnt go away. I have tried restarting the computer and the...
  7. ATTENTION REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ATTENTION REQUIRED: Keeps asking me to uninstall virtualbox when trying to upgrade to version update [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attention-required/a10e7f0f-3157-415c-b762-b6e48d6071d1
  8. Accounts requiring attention?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts requiring attention?: So that account problem pop up showed up on my laptop. Yellow text in Shared experiences and I'm asked for my pin again. How does an account go out of date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-requiring-attention/8ad36110-d950-4817-92e0-79f70acb30e6
  9. Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app

Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app: Not long ago I received a notice of suspicious behavior regarding my Google account, and I didn't recognize the location of the activity (log in). The Mail app is suddenly giving me the "account requires attention", message, and the gmail address in question is not usable....
  10. Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app: Not long ago I received a notice of suspicious behavior regarding my Google account, and I didn't recognize the location of the activity (log in). The Mail app is suddenly giving me the "account requires attention", message, and the gmail address in question is not usable....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 80c805e2 yahoo

2. stop slide out notifications