Windows 10: how to stop windows XP pro SP 3 updates

Discus and support how to stop windows XP pro SP 3 updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I keep getting SP3 updates for nmy win 10 probably because I use the office XP for my word and excel.. how to turn off these updates? . .there was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ttodd0450, Feb 3, 2018.

1. ttodd0450 Win User

how to stop windows XP pro SP 3 updates

I keep getting SP3 updates for nmy win 10 probably because I use the office XP for my word and excel..

how to turn off these updates? . .there was a page a while back I found that gave you a tool to install which enabled you to go in a turn off these updates but can't find that tool or the page ..

:)

ttodd0450, Feb 3, 2018

2. Nokia Communication Centre doesn't show any messages.

Phone: Nokia 2600 Classic

PC: Dell Inspiron 6400 running XP Pro SP 3

PC Suite 7.0.8.2

Connected via Bluetooth.

Thanks

pete_b---01, Feb 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Setup Couldn't Start Properly

Had a co-worker who also has a Surface Pro 3 try the media creation tool, and same thing, won't initialize windows 10 install. And neither of us received the Win 10 Reserve icon. Sad thing is, I just tried it on my Surface Pro 1, and it works! Seriously,
    there must be some common ground here MS as to what is stopping the Media Creation tool on SP 3. Chime in with some help here would be great to those loyal to the brand and wanting the update.

Next step I'm going to attempt to make the ISO from my SP 1, and then see if I can install that on my SP 3. Will update here the results. Stay tuned.

Jason_8888, Feb 3, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Feb 3, 2018
Thema:

1. how to stop windows XP pro SP 3 updates - Similar Threads - stop pro updates

2. OEM of Windows XP Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM of Windows XP Pro: I am now aware of the limitations of OEM copies about them being tied to the original hardware they were installed on, however I do have a question. Did I do something wrong when I temporarily installed an OEM copy of XP Pro to try to retrieve files from software where the...
  3. OEM of Windows XP Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OEM of Windows XP Pro: I am now aware of the limitations of OEM copies about them being tied to the original hardware they were installed on, however I do have a question. Did I do something wrong when I temporarily installed an OEM copy of XP Pro to try to retrieve files from software where the...
  4. My Keyboard Stopped Working In Windows XP Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Keyboard Stopped Working In Windows XP Pro: My Keyboard Has Stopped Working Now In Windows XP It All Started 2 Days Ago When I Started Up My Laptop Again And That's When It Stopped Working Any Ideas On What Might Fix This? Also The Laptop Is A D600 Dell...
  5. My Keyboard Stopped Working In Windows XP Pro

My Keyboard Stopped Working In Windows XP Pro: My Keyboard Has Stopped Working Now In Windows XP It All Started 2 Days Ago When I Started Up My Laptop Again And That's When It Stopped Working Any Ideas On What Might Fix This? Also The Laptop Is A D600 Dell...
  6. how to activate my windows xp pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate my windows xp pro?: hi good afternoon i ask how to activate my windows xp? I can't activate please help this email to activate my windows xp pro. thaks a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-my-windows-xp-pro/749cd1c6-90b2-4cbb-9339-934447695e3b
  7. how to activate my windows xp pro?

how to activate my windows xp pro?: hi good afternoon i ask how to activate my windows xp? I can't activate please help this email to activate my windows xp pro. thaks a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-my-windows-xp-pro/749cd1c6-90b2-4cbb-9339-934447695e3b
  8. Office XP Service Pack 3 update for Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office XP Service Pack 3 update for Windows 10??: UPDATE: I know this is old but it does directly relate. Please see my latest post on this in post #7. My current laptop was purchased new last October, loaded with 8.1. I upgraded to 10 on the first day of its release, and ever since then I've been getting notifications...
  9. Windows XP PRO version

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows XP PRO version: I am trying to identify if my Windows XP Pro is 32 or 64 bit. I checked the usual places but it just says Windows XP Pro 2000 sp3. My processor is an AMD-64 3000+ and my RAM is 64 bit. How else can I find out? Thank you. 89033
  10. Got windows 7 pro and SP 1. Still no update popup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Got windows 7 pro and SP 1. Still no update popup?: Hey there, A long time ago I got a windows key through my workplace which I used on my home computer.. I know it's a valid key as I ran the genuine software test. I also have Service pack one and it says that I have windows 7 professional -- so I know it's not...