Windows 10: How to switch email accounts for the same user?

Discus and support How to switch email accounts for the same user? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My windows (hotmail) account was recently hacked, and is irretrievable. I have created a new windows account, but my windows 10 user is associated with... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ajtorgelson, Dec 25, 2015.

1. How to switch email accounts for the same user?

My windows (hotmail) account was recently hacked, and is irretrievable. I have created a new windows account, but my windows 10 user is associated with that old account that I no longer have access to. How do I change the email of this account?

:)

ajtorgelson, Dec 25, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

How to switch accounts associated with the Microsoft store

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10666/windows-phone-reset-my-phone

You have to reset the phone to change the MS account

If you have an SD card you can backup your contacts and messages to the SD. Restore after the reset.

Use the contacts + message backup app

garym123, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Outlook - how to switch between the accounts

So when you created the 2nd email account, it had to have placed a 2nd shortcut to it on your START screen. I have 4 email accounts and find it relatively easy to open each account separately and can switch between them quickly particularly if they are
    all opened initially.

Although I have not used it, you can link your email inboxes by pressing settings on one of you email accounts.

Streamline inboxes – Link multiple email accounts into a single inbox on your phone (the accounts stay separate). From the inbox of one of the accounts you want to link, tap
    More
    How to switch email accounts for the same user? [​IMG]
    >
    Link inboxes to set it up.

See more tips here:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/How-to/wp8/basics/windows-phone-tips-and-tricks

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 25, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

How to switch email accounts for the same user?

5. ajtorgelson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to switch email accounts for the same user?

1. How to switch email accounts for the same user? - Similar Threads - switch email accounts

2. Same email two accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same email two accounts.: Been stuck with a problem. Have two accounts. One is a personal account and the other one is a work based account,but they share an email address. Lost the password to the work account which is a global admin and can't access it,which means that admin functions are no longer...
  3. Same email two accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same email two accounts.: Been stuck with a problem. Have two accounts. One is a personal account and the other one is a work based account,but they share an email address. Lost the password to the work account which is a global admin and can't access it,which means that admin functions are no longer...
  4. How to add User Account via Email & Accounts

How to add User Account via Email & Accounts: I attempt to add a new user account by via Email & Accounts. I select "Add account" I select Google >> Continue Enter email address Enter password I select Allow I get an error message: "Something went wrong" Error code: 0x8000000b. Therefore, I changed my security settings...
  5. How to switch a user account to an administrator account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch a user account to an administrator account?: I made a stupid mistake and make the only account on my laptop into a user instead of an administrator and now I can't switch it back. When I try to do so in the settings it would prompt me to log in as an administrator but because my personal account is the only account on...
  6. How to switch a user account to an administrator account?

How to switch a user account to an administrator account?: I made a stupid mistake and make the only account on my laptop into a user instead of an administrator and now I can't switch it back. When I try to do so in the settings it would prompt me to log in as an administrator but because my personal account is the only account on...
  7. Accidentally Created another user account with the same email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accidentally Created another user account with the same email: Hi, so I was trying to install a program that wouldnt run due to certain account settings I had in place. To get around this I created another family user to download the program on that account and then have access to it. unfortunately I created the second account using the...
  8. how to sync user accounts on same computer

how to sync user accounts on same computer: I the registered administrator want to sync the administrator account with another user on the same computer. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-user-accounts-on-same-computer/e90ed5ec-dd53-418f-ae1e-26c762616c95
  9. User account switch

User account switch: Hello, I have set up a new Microsoft account for my son and added him to my Family account to enable him to use the home PC. Whilst using my laptop to change some of his account details and restrictions, I have somehow assigned his Microsoft account to my laptop user profile....
  10. How to 2 personal emails under the same user account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to 2 personal emails under the same user account?: Hello I use 2 emails regularly, I own several products on my older email that I don't on my newer one, but I can't add my email for the microsoft store. Basically, the email I use for Windows 10 is my primary email that I use now, but my secondary email (my older one) has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone email switch between accounts