Windows 10: How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?

Discus and support How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Win 10 picked up most of my Contacts from 8.1 but not all of them, and shows none of the contents of any of the Folders, showing the message 'not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by roving, Aug 8, 2015.

1. roving Win User

How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?

Win 10 picked up most of my Contacts from 8.1 but not all of them, and shows none of the contents of any of the Folders, showing the message 'not synced yet'. Attempts to sync Contacts gets the error msg ' 0x80070032' and refers to a Windows phone site for explanation. I have no Windows phone. What should I do at this point?

:)

roving, Aug 8, 2015
  2. GrzegorzN Win User

How to sync contacts groups from Outlook 2013 and Outlook.com with Windows 10 Mobile Contacts/People app?

Hello,

I syncronized contacts and groups across 3 "platforms"

1. Outlook 2013 on Windows 10 computer.

2. Outlook.com (through web page on computer)

3. Windows Phone 8.1 (Contact Groups)

I updated my phone to Windows 10. Right now contact groups are synchronized only in Outlook.com and Outlook 2013 (exchange account after outlook com migration), but I lost sync with my phone.

How to synchronize contact groups with Windows 10 Mobile phone? I use Contacts/People Microsoft app.

GrzegorzN, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Windows phone contacts are not syncing onto outlook.Despite of syncing my microsoft acount in "people" tile

hello sir

I have a

Microsoft lumia 535 dual sim

windows 8.1

I have problems regarding my contacts the contacts I make on people are saved in my phone but they are not automatically synced on outlook. Although I have made my Microsoft account on my windows 8.1 and also on my phone then also the phone is unable to
    sync the contacts on outlook. Also I am keeping an eye on when I save contacts I make sure that my phone is connected to internet but than also my contacts are not synced to outlook

when I open outlook the latest contact I just saved on the phone is not visible online{.And the latest contact I just saved is
    only present in my phone under the people tile }(Although I don't know how my earlier contacts are synced on outlook. Those contacts which were present In my sim card) when I didn't had windows phone.

is there any other way out to sync contacts of my windows phone to outlook

or

How can I sync my contacts from phone to one drive so I can easily view them on my PC

please help me I am very tired of this. Get me outta this mess..

I shall be highly obliged

SurajDutta, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?

1. How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail? - Similar Threads - sync Outlook contacts

2. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  3. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  4. Syncing contacts info with google and outlook

Syncing contacts info with google and outlook: My gmail and outlook email and calendars sync ok. And on my phone the contacts email addresses show if I want to compose an email in Outlook. However, the gmail contact information will not show up in my contacts folder in Outlook on my Windows 10 computer.....
  5. bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail: my bigpond mail is not syncing in outlook mail......new laptop and was working for a few days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bigpond-mail-not-syncing-in-outlook-mail/b3e01bc9-822b-4624-ac0a-08c36e023f0d
  6. Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com

Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com: I've made some changes and addition to my contacts using the Mail app in Windows 10. I see they are not syncing with Outlook.com nor with my Android. How do I fix that?...
  7. Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook: I have recently installed Office365 for my mum on her computer. She previously used the Mail app and I have installed Outlook. However, she is complaining that her contacts are not there. I have downloaded the official contacts from her email system but there are some...
  8. Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows: What Windows Features, Processes and/or Services are used by iTunes for Windows to sync contacts and calendars through USB port/Lightning cable to Outlook 2010 contacts and calendars?...
  9. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...
  10. Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook: To Sync your email to Outlook after doing some email maintenance, hit the refresh button. I have attached a view of the button for reference. Note if you also are looking to manage your folders from Windows Mail, I have found that I need to do that from within Outlook. Unless...