Windows 10: How to sync outlook across my devices specifically my iphone

Discus and support How to sync outlook across my devices specifically my iphone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to sync outlook across my devices specifically my iphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chriswild888, Aug 9, 2018.

1. How to sync outlook across my devices specifically my iphone

How to sync outlook across my devices specifically my iphone

:)

chriswild888, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

sync. windows calendar with iphone and ipad

Hi Kjeld,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're having issues with syncing Windows calendar with iPhone and iPad. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync it?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on on how to sync across all your devices
    properly.

If the issue still persists, you may try performing the instruction shared by
    Wungraileng Vashi
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot sync
    problems with iPhone/iPad.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 9, 2018
  3. vivitree Win User
    My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Aug 9, 2018
  4. shevanel Win User

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. How to sync outlook across my devices specifically my iphone - Similar Threads - sync outlook across

2. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  3. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  4. How Do I stop My desktop from syncing across devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I stop My desktop from syncing across devices?: I currently have two devices, a desktop I use for gaming and a laptop I use when traveling. I'd like to not have my gaming shortcuts show up on the desktop of my laptop. I went to Settings > Account > Sync Your Settings turned the "Sync Settings" option off. However, when I...
  5. How Do I stop My desktop from syncing across devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I stop My desktop from syncing across devices?: I currently have two devices, a desktop I use for gaming and a laptop I use when traveling. I'd like to not have my gaming shortcuts show up on the desktop of my laptop. I went to Settings > Account > Sync Your Settings turned the "Sync Settings" option off. However, when I...
  6. How Do I stop My desktop from syncing across devices?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. software sync across devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software sync across devices: HelloI have 2 laptops, how can I sync the app, subscriptions and software across both of them.for example if I downloads drobox in one laptop, do I have to re downlead it in the second laptop? what I found is , the icons of the apps are found in the second laptop but the...
  8. Syncing changes across devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing changes across devices?: I have a laptop and a PC that I use for different things, and both are configured in quite a number of ways. Of course I sync my personal files over GDrive, but I was wondering if there are ways to sync changes that Windows doesn't automatically. I am thinking of something...
  9. Syncing settings across devices

Syncing settings across devices: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro 7 and a Surface Laptop 3 and I'm trying to sync my settings across both but it says "Sync is not available on your account". Both devices are running Windows 10 Pro and I have them signed into a work account. Does anyone know what the issue is?...
  10. Clipboard sync across devices - not working

Clipboard sync across devices - not working: I have two Windows 10 laptops that have been confirmed via the settings "Your info" to be both logged in to the same Microsoft user account,. I have the clipboard settings on both to: Clipboard history: on Sync across devices: on Automatically Sync text that I copy:...