Windows 10: How to take into effect to a registry editing by command line script

Discus and support How to take into effect to a registry editing by command line script in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to take into effect to a registry editing which modifies HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced, by command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by budi, Jan 14, 2018.

1. budi Win User

How to take into effect to a registry editing by command line script

How to take into effect to a registry editing which modifies HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced, by command line / script ?
    anyone know how to take it into effect with restarting OS, or sign it out and login it back.. thanks in advance.

:)

2. Dropped N900 and now get 'operation temporarily disabled due to low memory' message

I edited that command line above.. you need to run sudo gainroot before running the log script.. whoops!

cpitchford, Jan 14, 2018
  3. In the regisry there are a lot of C:/

I am having some problems with my system like my NVidia program not working, the command line uses C:/ and I don't know if that's the problem and if I switch it to C:\*****, would that be bad? as I am always told not to edit the registry as it could
    have bad side effects and since that is my video stuff I didn't want to mess with it.

StockSlave, Jan 14, 2018
  4. Try3 Win User

Thema:

1. How to take into effect to a registry editing by command line script - Similar Threads - effect registry editing

2. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change the Proxy script address with command line: I would like to change the Proxy script address value with command lineI have a script address , sometime I need to change this address . I want to write a bat file to change this value. but I don't know the command of about value . Thank you....
  3. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the Proxy script address with command line: I would like to change the Proxy script address value with command lineI have a script address , sometime I need to change this address . I want to write a bat file to change this value. but I don't know the command of about value . Thank you....
  4. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Command line to add dword to registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command line to add dword to registry: I currently have this registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EveryonePrint\HCP Client and would like to add a DWORD to it with the value 00000000 but it is coming up with invalid syntax error. What is wrong with my command line below? I can manually add the DWORD using register...
  6. Command line to add dword to registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command line to add dword to registry: I currently have this registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EveryonePrint\HCP Client and would like to add a DWORD to it with the value 00000000 but it is coming up with invalid syntax error. What is wrong with my command line below? I can manually add the DWORD using register...
  7. Is there a command or registry edit similar to "UseOLEDTaskbarTransparency"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a command or registry edit similar to "UseOLEDTaskbarTransparency"?: Hi, I just made my taskbar slightly transparent using registry editor's "UseOLEDTaskbarTransparecny" thing. I want to know, is there something similar to that? Something that could be used instead of "UseOLEDTaskbarTransparency"? Please do tell me......
  8. Registry not taking effect?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry not taking effect?: I made some changes in the registry lately, but they still haven't taken effect. I rebooted my computer, changed permissions for the registry key, but they still don't work. I am very confused, this key has worked perfectly fine in the past, and I have no idea why it's not...
  9. Apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by script

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by script: How to apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by command line / script ? thanks in advance. 102387
  10. Windows Version Edition Command line?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Version Edition Command line?: Guys I'm looking for a way to find the Windows Edition (not only version) such as Home or Pro from Recovery Console command line. "Ver" gives the version only "Systeminfo" command doesn't work in recovery console. Any other ways? 77153