Windows 10: How to tell if a program is running 'As administrator'

Discus and support How to tell if a program is running 'As administrator' in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When an application is open, is there some way to tell if it's being run 'As Administrator'? Terry, East Grinstead, UK 89905 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terrypin, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Terrypin Win User

How to tell if a program is running 'As administrator'

When an application is open, is there some way to tell if it's being run 'As Administrator'?

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

:)

Terrypin, Jul 26, 2017

2. How to tell if there is a map update

It will be integrated into the offline map. I know this because if you are online mode and you did not download the maps for a particular area, the map app will act like google maps. Also updating the map is faster this way as the updates for offline maps
    via Ovi suite/map loader is released only as often as 4x a year or less.

chanchan05, Jul 26, 2017
  3. How to tell if there is a map update

This is good news. I have 2 questions, Will the updated map info be integrated into the offline map or will it have to continually have to download this newer information every time you are in that area? Also just curious, how did you come to learn this?

Thanks,

martinmiller35, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 26, 2017
  5. Terrypin Win User
    Thanks Brink, that's helpful. But I'm unclear from that article/tutorial how to interpret the 'UAC Virtualization' column. It seems that a Yes or No in the 'Elevated' column is somehow not enough?

Terrypin, Jul 26, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to tell if a program is running 'As administrator' - Similar Threads - tell program running

2. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  3. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  4. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to run an uninstall program as an administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run an uninstall program as an administrator?: I had a super old game on disc that I was trying to install and run, the former happened and I couldn't make the latter happen, so I tried to just uninstall the game altogether. Windows asks me if I want to let rundll32 edit files, and I click yes, and I immediately get an...
  6. How to run an uninstall program as an administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run an uninstall program as an administrator?: I had a super old game on disc that I was trying to install and run, the former happened and I couldn't make the latter happen, so I tried to just uninstall the game altogether. Windows asks me if I want to let rundll32 edit files, and I click yes, and I immediately get an...
  7. How to run an uninstall program as an administrator?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can't run programs as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run programs as an administrator: Hey, so recently I posted a question related to an issue with the windows installer. After looking into it, and encountering similar issues with other programs, I managed to figure out the fix would be to run the sfc. And that's when another problem emerged, I try to run...
  9. Programs always run as administrator without checking "Run this program as an administrator"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs always run as administrator without checking "Run this program as an administrator": Hello as the title says random things have an administrator icon shield thing and when I open it, it says Do you want to allow this program, etc normal run as administrator stuff and when I go in properties then compatibility I don't have checked "Run this program as an...
  10. Issue with running programs as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with running programs as administrator: Hi there. Couple days ago I formatted my SSD drive and reinstalled Windows 10 on it. Since that moment I have issues with account I use(lets call it ABC) even though I granted admin permission on every layer is known to me. I can't run some .exe files like CITRIX Workspace...