Windows 10: How To Tell What Verison an SM App is?

Discus and support How To Tell What Verison an SM App is? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For all the MS apps like for Photos, Weather, etc.? I see nothing to tell them this. At least in the Apple App store, they list the new version, plus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gator5000e, Sep 18, 2015.

1. How To Tell What Verison an SM App is?

For all the MS apps like for Photos, Weather, etc.? I see nothing to tell them this. At least in the Apple App store, they list the new version, plus the date the version was released and the version history.

Thanks.

:)

Gator5000e, Sep 18, 2015
  2. aegis327 Win User

Samsung i900 with Winodws Mobile 6.1

Hey guys,

Did anyone know the 6.1 verison supported reading chinese or not??

i mean just the sms messages;not menu

aegis327, Sep 18, 2015
  3. zhangws55 Win User
    About Chinese version of WP7

Just wondering if there is any chance I can have a Chinese verison of WP7 on my HD7 which I bought in UK a month ago. There are some chinese SMS apps can be found in marketplace but thats only for SMS.

Is it possible for Microsoft to release some update package for people who want their wp7 device to be in Chinese?

(because I heard WP7 is going to China soon.)

zhangws55, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How To Tell What Verison an SM App is?

Hello Gator,

You can usually open the app's settings, and click/tap on About to see it's version. *Smile

Brink, Sep 18, 2015
  5. Thanks, Brink. I am trying to see the app version of Photos, but I am having the "immediate crashing on opening issue" with Photos so I can't get the app to stay open to see the version. I was wondering if there was another way to check?

Gator5000e, Sep 18, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Sep 18, 2015
  7. I am not sure where to post this so I will ask here since it seems kind of related. If you think it's better off moved to another thread, please feel free to move it.

I seem to have 2 Pictures folders. One is call Pictures and is located

The other is called My Pictures and is located at \\COMPUTER NAME\Users\User Name\Documents\My Pictures. When I try to open this folder I get an error message that says:

Location is not available. C:\Users\My Name\Documents\My Pictures (in that file path) is not accessible. Access is denied.

There are 2 other folders in that path called My Videos and My Music. I get the same error message on those. I can't delete the folder or see what's in them if anything.

The last modified date was 8-17-15, the date I upgraded to W10.

I am wondering if it's this folder that Photos is trying to access that causing the crash. Sounds like a fake folder or permissions issue. But i can't access the permissions to see if it is.

Any ideas? If not, where would be a good place to seek assistance?

Thanks for your patience.

Is there a way to change the folder the Photos app looks at to see if pointing it to another folder would help?

Gator5000e, Sep 18, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How To Tell What Verison an SM App is? - Similar Threads - Tell Verison App

2. how to tell what a paint 3D file is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to tell what a paint 3D file is: recently due to extrenous circumstance I have been forced to reset paint 3D now to preserve my work I wish to gain my most recent project A challenger 2 MBT which cannot be opened by paint 3D due to the fact that it shall cause paint 3D to crash as soon as I interact with the...
  3. how to tell what a paint 3D file is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to tell what a paint 3D file is: recently due to extrenous circumstance I have been forced to reset paint 3D now to preserve my work I wish to gain my most recent project A challenger 2 MBT which cannot be opened by paint 3D due to the fact that it shall cause paint 3D to crash as soon as I interact with the...
  4. How to revert to an older verison of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to revert to an older verison of Windows 10?: I recently updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10, however, since the update, my PC has been having issues- giving me the BSoD every 30-60 minutes. I would like to revert to the second latest version of Windows 10, as that update did not give me any troubles....
  5. How can I tell what is running in the background?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I tell what is running in the background?: How can I tell what is running in the background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-what-is-running-in-the-background/e4dd5085-39c1-4cdf-837b-2130f584f9bd
  6. How to tell what program is stealing your focus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to tell what program is stealing your focus?: I can’t do anything because something is stealing focus, how do I find this program? submitted by /u/purpleMoneys89 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi5rpd/how_to_tell_what_program_is_stealing_your_focus/
  7. sm buss driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sm buss driver: how do I install or update a sm buss driver controller on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sm-buss-driver/efc73612-f33d-4aad-ad5f-9a5e004d425f
  8. how to tell what devices are on my network

how to tell what devices are on my network: how to tell devices on my network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-tell-what-devices-are-on-my-network/5c8ebd94-5bd6-4675-a08b-8b48ece5e79e
  9. How to tell what type of display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to tell what type of display: Under all the old Windows programs you used to be able to go to display settings and be able to tell which type of monitor and display was which example a Samsung monitor or a Sony TV monitor it used to tell you in the detect portion, you could tell exactly which was...
  10. How to tell what's running on network

How to tell what's running on network: I'm running Win 10 Pro 64bit AE and I've noticed that something has been down/up loading over my network at 64KB/sec for the last several hours. However, none of my programs that I would associate with the network - browsers, Steam, Origin, etc - were running. I have tried...