Windows 10: How to turn off notifications about problem reports?

Discus and support How to turn off notifications about problem reports? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there's a way to turn off: "Check for solutions to problem reports"? I would like to stop receiving notifications. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Victek, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Victek Win User

How to turn off notifications about problem reports?

Does anyone know if there's a way to turn off:

"Check for solutions to problem reports"?

I would like to stop receiving notifications. In Control Panel/Security and Maintenance this feature is listed under "Maintenance" with no option to disable. On the left side there is a link for:

"Change Security and Maintenance Settings",

but there is no option there either to turn this off. TIA

:)

Victek, Oct 13, 2015

2. how do I turn off the action center notifications?

How do I turn off the action center notifications? I saw something that showed how to turn off taskbar that included Action Center but I like the taskbar --just do not like the action center notifications and see nothing in settings or search about this

thank you

TeresaEarle, Oct 13, 2015
  3. How to disable Windows 10 upgrade notification

Original Title: windows10 upgrade notification

I want to turn off the windows 190 upgrade notification on one of my computers. how do I go about getting rid of this notification?

silversprings70, Oct 13, 2015
  4. How to turn off notifications about problem reports?

Try this one. Run CMD as admin and enter:

Code: reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting" /v "DontShowUI" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f reg add "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting" /v "DontShowUI" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f[/quote]

TairikuOkami, Oct 13, 2015
  5. Can you tell me exactly what to type into CMD? When I copy/paste that in it just says "The system cannot find the path specified."

I have yet to find a way to disable this on Windows 10 1703. ty

idunnooo314e1, May 7, 2017
  6. I should have put it into the code, now it should work, you probably did not copy the whole thing.

TairikuOkami, May 7, 2017
  7. Thanks! Yeah I didn't enter it all. I'm a newb and didn't know reg add is first since I thought it started with the first quote mark, lol. *Smile

idunnooo314e1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to turn off notifications about problem reports?

1. How to turn off notifications about problem reports? - Similar Threads - turn off notifications

2. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  3. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  4. How to turn off OneDrive notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off OneDrive notification?: Does anybody know where to turn off the OneDrive notification? I can't find it anywhere on the settings. It keeps getting annoying everytime it shows up....
  5. How to turn off OneDrive notification?

How to turn off OneDrive notification?: Does anybody know where to turn off the OneDrive notification? I can't find it anywhere on the settings. It keeps getting annoying everytime it shows up....
  6. How to turn off OneDrive notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to turn off taskbar notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn off taskbar notifications?: Currently my taskbar is in the mode where it is invisible unless I move my mouse to bring it up from the bottom of my screen. As such, whenever something happens in a game or app that windows thinks is of note it makes my taskbar appear and makes the app flash orange to get...
  8. Turn off Notifications about apps

Turn off Notifications about apps: Hi there. Every 2 or 3 days, I got a notification telling me to turn off apps that reduce performance, etc. How can I turn this off for good? In prior windows version you could tell the system to turn off specific notifications. Where do you do it in Windows 10? I know how to...
  9. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957
  10. How to turn off "news" notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off "news" notifications?: Hey, Is there a way to turn off the notifications that pop up in my right lower corner of the screen or even better to choose what type of notifications show up there? Last night I noticed some sort of News headline about the gunfire in Ferguson Missouri but I don't...