Windows 10: How to turn off windows from keeping translating my settings to my native language?

Discus and support How to turn off windows from keeping translating my settings to my native language? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have a problem with windows translating options in my setting window and search menu to my native language - croatian. I offen look different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marko Nuli, May 21, 2024.

1. How to turn off windows from keeping translating my settings to my native language?

Hello,I have a problem with windows translating options in my setting window and search menu to my native language - croatian. I offen look different tutorial on internet how to do stuff on windows and it easier for me to keep language on english. I have chech my language settings and language is set to english. Country or region option is set to Croatia, but I have tried to changed it to different country - no effect. It just won't leave option's names in english. If anyone know how to fix this issue or did I do anything wrong in settings, please repply.Thank you in advance!

:)

Marko Nuli, May 21, 2024
  2. W1zzard Win User

Important Info regarding Translations

How to turn off windows from keeping translating my settings to my native language? [​IMG]

• Only the tooltip texts will be translated (like the one in the screenshot, mouseover for entries in the main window and for the sensor labels).
    • Submit suggestions only if you are a native speaker of that language and have experience with the technical terms used.
    • Subscribe to threads of "your" translation so you can easily be notified of updates.
    • Any language can be added as long as all/most of its texts are translated.
    • Please make sure you use proper spelling, grammar etc.
    • Translated texts will be provided to TPU free of charge and become property of TPU
    To add a new translation, make a new thread in this forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same language.
    You are free to use the target language in your discussions in that thread, but please use english if you want me to understand something *Wink How to turn off windows from keeping translating my settings to my native language? ;)

W1zzard, May 21, 2024
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Program files was translated to my native language and now not working

Thank you for the update. If you have changed the language and it was not translated automatically, try restarting your PC and see if it will change. Also, if you bought it on your country and the language is set to the native language, which was included
    in the language pack, it can be one possible reason as well as to why it was not translated.

Let us know if you need further help.

Anne Ros, May 21, 2024
  4. How to turn off windows from keeping translating my settings to my native language?

Program files was translated to my native language and now not working

I changed my primary language to english and now i have Program Files. When I changed it back to my native it was changed back again. So i will stay with english version whatever. But this is interesting bug. Because if you wanted to translate Program
    files why then Program Files (x86) is not translated too ?

JakubPaulina, May 21, 2024
Thema:

How to turn off windows from keeping translating my settings to my native language?

1. How to turn off windows from keeping translating my settings to my native language? - Similar Threads - turn off keeping

2. How to turn off windows from keeping translating my settings to my native language?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off windows from keeping translating my settings to my native language?: Hello,I have a problem with windows translating options in my setting window and search menu to my native language - croatian. I offen look different tutorial on internet how to do stuff on windows and it easier for me to keep language on english. I have chech my language...
  3. I turned on HDR on in the settings and now my monitor keeps turning off and on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned on HDR on in the settings and now my monitor keeps turning off and on.: I have tried unplugging my monitor many times, i switched out my cables, and still not working on my pc. It is not the monitor berceuse i tried it on a laptop and it worked. the monitor turns off fast so I cannot see if the HDR settings are still on or not....
  4. I turned on HDR on in the settings and now my monitor keeps turning off and on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned on HDR on in the settings and now my monitor keeps turning off and on.: I have tried unplugging my monitor many times, i switched out my cables, and still not working on my pc. It is not the monitor berceuse i tried it on a laptop and it worked. the monitor turns off fast so I cannot see if the HDR settings are still on or not....
  5. How to I keep windows from adding language to my keyboard setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I keep windows from adding language to my keyboard setting: Hello, so I am from Tunisia and mostly our keyboards modal in AZERTY, I am not sure about this but maybe because the default language in devices is French here, even windows, I wanted to change the windows main language to English and was able to do so, sine English and...
  6. How to I keep windows from adding language to my keyboard setting

How to I keep windows from adding language to my keyboard setting: Hello, so I am from Tunisia and mostly our keyboards modal in AZERTY, I am not sure about this but maybe because the default language in devices is French here, even windows, I wanted to change the windows main language to English and was able to do so, sine English and...
  7. Turn off native controller support?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off native controller support?: I have controller companion so I can use my PC with my xbox controller. Well Windows 10 has its own controller support that only allows you to navigate the start menu and other various menus, which conflicts with controller companion sometimes. Is there a way to turn off the...
  8. My language settings keep crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My language settings keep crashing: I've had this problem for over a year now but I kept forgetting to try to get help online when i open the time & language settings i get a loading circle and it never dissapears, if i try to click on anything at all the app freezes and i have to shut it down with task...
  9. Language translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language translation: My laptop is translating things into English. Fine but it's translating French addresses which is causing me problems. How do I switch off translation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-translation/0be4d1d8-9ed3-48e3-a71f-54959c162d7d
  10. Translation in Finnish language

Translation in Finnish language: [ATTACH] This translation means "Clear 3 decks in time 1 or faster" but it should be "Clear 3 deck with 1 deal or less" because there is no time in the challenge, this seems to only occur in pyramid and tripeaks games tho....