Windows 10: How to turn this into a exe shortcurt?

Discus and support How to turn this into a exe shortcurt? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to turn this into a exe shortcut? Press Windows Key +R on the keyboard to open the Run dialog. Then enter "thunderbird.exe -p" Followed this,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sadicus, Aug 18, 2018.

1. sadicus Win User

How to turn this into a exe shortcurt?

How to turn this into a exe shortcut?
    Followed this, could not get it to work:
    How to Run Command Prompt Commands from a Windows Shortcut

Code: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c thunderbird.exe -p[/quote]

:)

sadicus, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 18, 2018
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

1. How to turn this into a exe shortcurt? - Similar Threads - turn exe shortcurt

2. all video files turned exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all video files turned exe: hi i think some virus hit one of my folder aand all video files turned 3 mb exe files .any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-files-turned-exe/ac105683-89c4-4441-8284-6efbc5c67587
  3. all video files turned exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all video files turned exe: hi i think some virus hit one of my folder aand all video files turned 3 mb exe files .any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-files-turned-exe/ac105683-89c4-4441-8284-6efbc5c67587
  4. how to delete exe files?

how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  5. file explorer shortcurt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer shortcurt: what is the shortcut for windows 11 to show or hide hidden files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-shortcurt/4471f60b-d8aa-40f6-b377-32a744cdf474
  6. file explorer shortcurt

file explorer shortcurt: what is the shortcut for windows 11 to show or hide hidden files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-shortcurt/4471f60b-d8aa-40f6-b377-32a744cdf474
  7. All my files turned into .exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my files turned into .exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  8. .EXE TURNED TO 0KB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .EXE TURNED TO 0KB: Hello I have been trying to get help with my .exe files turning to 0kb and so far people talk about removing the "SYSWIN" file from "C:/Boot" but there is no "SYSWIN" anywhere in my PC. What do I do in this case? P.S: The corrupted files are in my external hard drive....
  9. Folders turned into .exe in flash usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders turned into .exe in flash usb: All my folders in my Flash USB turned into .exe files and my Avast antivirus deleted some of them. I have tried restarting when i saw this. and i have scanned my computer but it shows nothing. please help....
  10. How to turn this into a exe shortcut?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn this into a exe shortcut?: How to turn this into a exe shortcut? Press Windows Key +R on the keyboard to open the Run dialog. Then enter "thunderbird.exe -p" Followed this, could not get it to work: How to Run Command Prompt Commands from a Windows Shortcut Code: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c...