Windows 10: How To Undo "ESD-USB" And Recover the lost folder structure and the lost files in the...

Discus and support How To Undo "ESD-USB" And Recover the lost folder structure and the lost files in the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to reinstall my desktop computer, so I downloaded the windows 10 Media Creation Tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ESD-USB, Jul 5, 2018.

1. ESD-USB Win User

How To Undo "ESD-USB" And Recover the lost folder structure and the lost files in the...

I would like to reinstall my desktop computer, so I downloaded the windows 10 Media Creation Tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10) and then selected my 1TB portable hard drive (1TB Seagate BUP SLim Backup SCSI Disk Device) to save it when it asked me to select a device, I didn't know that it would delete everything on the portable hard drive and re-partition the portable hard drive. Then after finishing the download process, it deleted all my files in the portable hard drive, the portable hard drive's name is also changed to ESD-USB and now there is only 32 GB. I didn't see any bigger warning message about deleting files and re-partition hard drive during the download process.

Please help me if you know there is any methods that can recovery the lost folder structure and the lost files in the portable hard drive.

Thank a lots !

:)

ESD-USB, Jul 5, 2018
  2. GSUser43 Win User

How To Undo "ESD-USB" And Recover Files?

Hi everyone. Fortunately I went to a repair store called "Lost Data" to solve this problem. I got all the files restored and sorted like they originally were before formatting, the ESD-USB is no longer there. It seems like there is no program on the Internet
    to solve this problem, so in case you had this issue too, you might need to go to a computer expert specialized in recovering lost files (doesn't necessarily have to be Lost Data).

Hope you are able to solve it in case you had the same problem.

Best regards, .

GSUser43, Jul 5, 2018
  3. GSUser43 Win User

I downloaded Media Creation Tool and then selected my hard drive when it asked me to select a device, not knowing it would delete everything on the hard drive. Then after finishing the process it deleted all my files in the hard drive, it's name became from
    Untitled to ESD-USB and now it's only 31 GB. I tried formatting it, only to delete the files that came after becoming ESD-USB.

Please help! I lost SOOOOOOO many files!

(Sorry for poor English/explination)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

GSUser43, Jul 5, 2018
  4. GSUser43 Win User

How To Undo "ESD-USB" And Recover the lost folder structure and the lost files in the...

Hi! Sorry, but your linked page didn't even talk about the ESD-USB thing. How do I undo that? My hard drive storage is so low now, and I'm more worried about my files, and I fear if I do one thing I'm not sure of, it would mess everything up.

Every time I use a software for recovery, it just finds the files deleted AFTER it became ESD-USB (which obviously aren't the ones I'm looking for) I want the files that were deleted when it became USD-USB.

In other words (maybe): I had 2 formats, how do I restore files from the FIRST format and NOT the second?

GSUser43, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How To Undo "ESD-USB" And Recover the lost folder structure and the lost files in the... - Similar Threads - Undo ESD USB

2. how to recover lost files and folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to recover lost files and folders: Lost a folder in my aux hard drive in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-lost-files-and-folders/e6d2cf31-a8b8-436d-8766-56bbc4faabc0
  3. how to recover lost files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover lost files and folders: Lost a folder in my aux hard drive in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-lost-files-and-folders/e6d2cf31-a8b8-436d-8766-56bbc4faabc0
  4. how to recover lost files and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recover lost files: so i recently took over my moms computer and accidently deleted her admin account. So what happened was she got this computer from a company called tencent, so her account was directly linked to tencent. But i needed this computer for school and it was set in chinese, so I...
  6. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to recover lost files: so i recently took over my moms computer and accidently deleted her admin account. So what happened was she got this computer from a company called tencent, so her account was directly linked to tencent. But i needed this computer for school and it was set in chinese, so I...
  7. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Folder structure of Onedrive lost

Folder structure of Onedrive lost: Hy, since today the folder structure of my personal onedrive is lost. All subfolder are shown inside the root folder. So I've 8.000 subfolders in the users\documents path. How to correct this, as I don't what happend? kr Andreas...
  9. How To Undo "ESD-USB" And Recover the lost folder structure and the lost files in the...

How To Undo "ESD-USB" And Recover the lost folder structure and the lost files in the...: I would like to reinstall my desktop computer, so I downloaded the windows 10 Media Creation Tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and then selected my 1TB portable hard drive 1TB Seagate BUP SLim Backup SCSI Disk Device to save it when it asked...
  10. Recover Lost Folders, files and pics

Recover Lost Folders, files and pics: I lost all my files and folders and pics when I had to reset my pc to factory condition how do I get them all back without back ups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-lost-folders-files-and-pics/8f089811-f6e9-497a-b723-dd9b7b404333"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. esd usb revert

2. undo esd-usb

3. esd usb recovery

4. ESD USB RECOVER FILES,
  5. esd usb,
  6. esd_usb,
  7. undo esd usb,
  8. recovering esd-usb ,
  9. esd-usb recovery,
  10. esd usb window 10 recover data,
  11. delete esd usb file,