Windows 10: how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

Discus and support how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to uninstall app with no uninstall in app list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IainDonaldson, Jul 24, 2018.

1. how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

how to uninstall app with no uninstall in app list

:)

IainDonaldson, Jul 24, 2018
  2. rezpower Win User

Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Jul 24, 2018
  3. dazzle Win User
    Xbox app not unistalling

the app is not unistalling opened powershell as admin and used the code below

Get-AppxPackage *xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage

It's not unistalling

This app is part of Windows and cannot be
    uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows
    Features on or off

dazzle, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Celia GG Win User

how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

I can't open and unistall an app from windows store in windows 10

When I click Unistall, the app uninstalls with no problem. It unistalls and dissapears from the list.

When I've restarted the computer and reinstalled the app the problem continues. It's the same problem.

Celia GG, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

1. how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list - Similar Threads - uninstall app unistall

2. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.: Qustodio, an app that has been long since uninstalled from my computer, is still insisted on being installed on my PC yet WILL NOT let me modify or uninstall. I've checked my registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall to remove it...
  3. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.: Qustodio, an app that has been long since uninstalled from my computer, is still insisted on being installed on my PC yet WILL NOT let me modify or uninstall. I've checked my registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall to remove it...
  4. How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?: I uninstalled Calibre an e-book reader. After uninstalling, I noticed that when I right click a .epub file, Calibre still appears as an option. Clicking on it does nothing because it is uninstalled.I suspected that I may still get shown the option to open files with Calibre...
  5. How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?

How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?: I uninstalled Calibre an e-book reader. After uninstalling, I noticed that when I right click a .epub file, Calibre still appears as an option. Clicking on it does nothing because it is uninstalled.I suspected that I may still get shown the option to open files with Calibre...
  6. Game not listed in uninstall apps list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not listed in uninstall apps list: I am trying to free up disk space and uninstall PC games . None of the 2 installed Games are listed in the uninstall app. What can I do ? Is it safe to just delete the file folders ?...
  7. After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list: Hello, I removed application from the Apps & Features by selecting Uninstall and following the prompts. After it was uninstalled, and after numerous restarts, the application remains listed in the Apps & features list. Modify is greyed out and when Uninstall is selected,...
  8. Unistall Bing app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unistall Bing app: I do not want or need bing search engine. It comes up every time I start up my computer. So please tell how to make it go away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall-bing-app/2bcd08de-2e30-4462-b9bb-bbfb73c2517c
  9. Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.

Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.: W10-64 Pro. Here is a picture of the problem. Phoenix OS is (as far as I know) UNinstalled. [img] Using a super file finder, there are no files with the word phoenix in its name on the computer FWIW. A search of the registry finds a key Phoenix OS in two places. The...
  10. List of apps to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    List of apps to uninstall: Hi, I wanted to remove some programs form the Remove Programs list (because I have already deleted them manually, including the uninstall.exe file), so I followed your guide...