Windows 10: how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

Discus and support how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to uninstall app with no uninstall in app list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IainDonaldson, Jul 24, 2018.

1. how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

how to uninstall app with no uninstall in app list

:)

IainDonaldson, Jul 24, 2018
  2. rezpower Win User

Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Jul 24, 2018
  3. dazzle Win User
    Xbox app not unistalling

the app is not unistalling opened powershell as admin and used the code below

Get-AppxPackage *xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage

It's not unistalling

This app is part of Windows and cannot be
    uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows
    Features on or off

dazzle, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Celia GG Win User

how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

I can't open and unistall an app from windows store in windows 10

When I click Unistall, the app uninstalls with no problem. It unistalls and dissapears from the list.

When I've restarted the computer and reinstalled the app the problem continues. It's the same problem.

Celia GG, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

1. how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list - Similar Threads - uninstall app unistall

2. How to uninstall Xbox app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall Xbox app?: I want to uninstall Xbox app from my deice running Windows 10. Recommend how. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-xbox-app/4e75f7dd-8995-4384-a7a9-7bd7bbbc0e11
  3. "Excel 2016" App icon still in app list after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Excel 2016" App icon still in app list after uninstalling: I have a laptop with a MS office 2016 preinstalled, I have been using its free trial for a month, now the trial period is over and I have decided to uninstall it. Since MS office 2016 isnt in the control panel's list, what i did is to uninstall it manually by right clicking...
  4. List of apps to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    List of apps to uninstall: Hi, I wanted to remove some programs form the Remove Programs list (because I have already deleted them manually, including the uninstall.exe file), so I followed your guide...
  5. How to uninstall this app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall this app?: [ATTACH] Help me uninstall this app, please... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-this-app/cb743dc7-0d5e-44a9-aa5b-bf68535b34c9
  6. how to uninstall the app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to uninstall the app?: I want to uninstall the Discord app from my Windows 10 laptop but I cannot do it. I still find this app in my files but it cannot be opened. I tried to run a troubleshooter with no avail. Why cannot I uninstall this app?...
  7. Can't Unistall the Discord App

Can't Unistall the Discord App: I'm trying to uninstall the "Discord" app from my laptop, currently equipped with Windows 10, and no matter what I try it still seems to be there. Something as simple as uninstalling an app shouldn't take so long or require so much effort and research yet here I am. I can...
  8. Uninstall an app

Uninstall an app: I installed this app,quick finder template,decided to uninstall it.Went into settings then apps,only to find it is not in my list of apps....
  9. Zonealarm FTD toolbar listed in apps, Will not uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zonealarm FTD toolbar listed in apps, Will not uninstall: I have no idea where it came from, but "Zonealarm FTD toolbar" appears in my list of apps. When I click to uninstall, the "modify" and "uninstall" buttons are grayed out and inactive. Google searched around and apparently not a common problem. Attempted to uninstall with...
  10. Xbox app not unistalling

Xbox app not unistalling: the app is not unistalling opened powershell as admin and used the code below Get-AppxPackage *xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage It's not unistalling This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app...