Windows 10: How to uninstall/remove service?

Discus and support How to uninstall/remove service? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. The steps in the link Bree posted for you should work to remove the infection. However, you may find that the infection will be blocking the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by simrick, Apr 4, 2018.

1. simrick Win User

How to uninstall/remove service?

Hi.
    The steps in the link Bree posted for you should work to remove the infection.
    However, you may find that the infection will be blocking the downloads or blocking you from running them.
    You could try booting to Safe Mode to download the tools and run the scans, but chances are good that the infection will prevent this also.

If that happens, I would suggest getting to a known-clean computer and doing this:

Please download Kyhi's custom rescue media on a known-clean computer, boot your infected system to it, and run Malwarebytes Antimalware on your OS drive. In this special recovery environment, you can connect to the internet and download the latest virus definitions for Malwarebytes before scanning.
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums
    Be sure to tick the box to scan for Rootkits, because it appears you have at least one.

simrick, Apr 4, 2018
  2. MIRKOSOFT Win User

Hi!

When I was downloading malware removing tool, it was success, even no viruses.
    But I did anything wrong.
    EXE icon was same as WinRAR - my mistake was that I checked not extension - and double clicked on.
    After start I knew that I did the worst - it started downloader and of course these things applying to system many trojan or malware and other wrong software. Yes, that's truth.

It installed to my PC service which starts randomly my browser and displays pages known as wrong - very strange was that Windows Defender has not reaction (I'm using Win 10.1803 Pro x64).
    I need remove/uninstall/get it off from system 'cause selective startup with unchecking service, disabling service, no action on error is not enough, also strtup was disabled and it works again. Yes, first moment it was looking it is enough, but then I found other service which starts main service.

Lot of words.
    Enough.

How to remove service from computer?

Thank you for each reply.
    Miro

:)

MIRKOSOFT, Apr 20, 2018
  3. How to remove / uninstall Daemon Tools

Same Issue. Daemon Tools Pro

It's effing frustrating as even trying to use windows file explorer is getting tedious as every time I open it I have to sit and wait for minutes whilst listening to the so called effing assistant tell me that daemon tools doesn't work on this version of
    windows. It beeps repeatedly and provides multiple identical notifications and then finally lets me select files / drives.

It wont let me uninstall the program and wont stop telling me even if I kill the process and block DTP from starting.

Makes me want to smash something

Viqer Fell, Apr 20, 2018
  4. How to uninstall/remove service?

How to remove / uninstall Daemon Tools

yeah it's really frustrating, so what i did is just rolled back to the previous build and uninstall the program then repeat the process of waiting for the windows upgrade again, i do hope they'll fix this issue soon.. or else any other programs that's
    incompatible with this version will bug the users with non-stop notifications from compatibility assistant.

Harold Melvin, Apr 20, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
    Run malware removal tools. Follow the instructions from @simrick in this post...
    need dkstoj.dll

6. At admin prompt type:
    sc delete "service name"

muchomurka, Apr 20, 2018
Thema:

How to uninstall/remove service?

1. How to uninstall/remove service? - Similar Threads - uninstall remove service

2. how to remove AI service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove AI service?: ive been disabling it from my task manager, and now i wanna delete it cuz i dont want my brother yelling at me what did i install when he checks the task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-ai-service/8d8208a1-e7d8-4594-a945-d458e6948616
  3. how to remove AI service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove AI service?: ive been disabling it from my task manager, and now i wanna delete it cuz i dont want my brother yelling at me what did i install when he checks the task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-ai-service/8d8208a1-e7d8-4594-a945-d458e6948616
  4. how to remove AI service?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to remove / uninstall snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove / uninstall snipping tool: I am having just ALL kinds of issues with Windows 11 since I upgraded to it. long sob story about Onedrive and deleted folders .I installed a modified version with Onedrive removed. I ended up Installing the newest version without any removals and this time did NOT sign up...
  6. How to remove / uninstall snipping tool

How to remove / uninstall snipping tool: I am having just ALL kinds of issues with Windows 11 since I upgraded to it. long sob story about Onedrive and deleted folders .I installed a modified version with Onedrive removed. I ended up Installing the newest version without any removals and this time did NOT sign up...
  7. How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services

How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services: Recently I installed the new Xbox app by windows which installed prerequisites some gaming services, I didn't like the app much so I uninstalled it, but the gaming services are still running in the background I tried all the ways to uninstall it but nothing worked it seems...
  8. How to remove a service that has been uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a service that has been uninstalled: There is a service that is still visible even thought the program is uninstalled. Not only is it visible in services but it can be found using this command. sc queryex type= service state= all | find /i "wonder" However, when I try to delete, it says it's not installed....
  9. How to uninstall or remove messaging app

How to uninstall or remove messaging app: I have no idea why I have Messenger on my laptop. I did not download this app and it will not work on my laptop. Also my computer does not give me the option to delete the app. Does anyone have any suggestions?????? Moved from Skype...
  10. How to uninstall and remove KBDYCC.exe ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to uninstall and remove KBDYCC.exe ?: After some months I saw this message everytime at open some browsers. Didn`t help re-install the browsers. On the internet I found that it is a threats trojian virus for maining.... How could I remove it? [ATTACH]...