Windows 10: How to uninstall windows 10 mail app

Discus and support How to uninstall windows 10 mail app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I uninstall windows 10 mail app. I think you use power shell but not sure of the commands. 23163 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dave1954, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Dave1954 Win User

How to uninstall windows 10 mail app

How do I uninstall windows 10 mail app. I think you use power shell but not sure of the commands.

:)

Dave1954, Sep 18, 2015
  2. Suneku Win User

How add the Mail app to the Background Apps in Windows 10

Hi,

Follow this and remove the 'Calendar and Mail' apps :
    http://www.howtogeek.com/224798/how-to-uninstall-windows-10s-built-in-apps-and-how-to-reinstall-them/

Then use the store to reinstall 'Mail' (Just search 'Mail' in the Windows store), then reboot (Might not be needed, but I didn't take the chance). Once rebooted 'Mail' will be back in the background apps and Notifications will start working again.

Suneku, Sep 18, 2015
  3. Reinstalling Windows Mail from Store when Windows App in Store says Mail is installed already

I successfully uninstalled Windows 10 Mail App. However, the Mail App in the Windows 10 Store states: "This product is installed."

But it isn't. No Mail icon is listed on the All Apps list on Start page. How do I reinstall Windows 10 Mail App?

AnnSingletonXJ, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 18, 2015
Thema:

1. How to uninstall windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - uninstall mail app

2. Mail and Calendar app uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail and Calendar app uninstalling itself: Hello all, Since the last windows 10 update (19042) my mail and calender app keeps uninstalling itself. Anyone else having the same problem or can point me towards a fix? submitted by /u/H2-Joe [link] [comments]...
  3. Uninstall Mail app retaining Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Mail app retaining Calendar: Hello, Is it possible to only uninstall/remove the Mail module of the Mail & Calendar app? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-mail-app-retaining-calendar/5dd22bd1-3d54-4cff-b172-15dfdafb7811
  4. windows mail app keeps uninstalling itself

windows mail app keeps uninstalling itself: I have MS Outlook installed, which I use for work email but I wanted to use the windows mail app for personal email, which was not installed. I went to the MS app store, installed the Mail App and configured my personal email and thought everything was well. Then when I...
  5. How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft offers a Get Started or Tips app which helps a new Windows user become aware of the operating system, and its features. However, this app is of no use for veteran users, and even if you uninstall, it doesn’t [...] This post How to uninstall Tips...
  6. How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Skype is Microsoft’s in-house communication tool, which is used for voice calls, video calls, messaging, sharing screen, and at many other places. While it is still in Enterprise where Microsoft products have a significant presence, it is not popular among...
  7. How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 ships with many useful apps like the Calculator app. However, we rarely use the ones for which we already have better alternatives installed. Example, if you have a good Calculator app alternative installed, there’s no point in keeping [...] This...
  8. How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers a Mail app when you install Windows 10. It is one of the essential apps which Microsoft introduces as part of the OS. However, many use the browser to check emails or even a third party email [...] This post How to uninstall Mail App in...
  9. Need to uninstall the Mail app

Need to uninstall the Mail app: I hate orphaned software and the Mail app is unmanageable and useless to me. How can I uninstall this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-uninstall-the-mail-app/099590d2-06c8-471c-ab46-a9a1ae828932
  10. delete / uninstall mail app

in Browsers and Email
    delete / uninstall mail app: Anyone know how to delete the mail app? Uninstall the mail app? NOT delete the account. It doesn't even let you delete an account in 10240. At least there is no option. Uninstall the mail app completely? Getting very annoyed with 10. Lots of issues. Going back to...