Windows 10: How to uninstall windows 10?

Discus and support How to uninstall windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unbelievably dissatisfied with Windows 10. It has caused my PC nothing but problems since I upgraded. Soon as I get one problem fixed another one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Trupe213, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Trupe213 Win User

How to uninstall windows 10?

I am unbelievably dissatisfied with Windows 10. It has caused my PC nothing but problems since I upgraded. Soon as I get one problem fixed another one arises, and in some instances, the same problem arises again. Mind you I had not a SINGLE one of these when I was running windows 7. I want windows 10 gone. It is a piece of crap that windows should have actually worked on before they released. Pathetic. Anyways! I missed the 30 day rollback period and I want to know how do I get this junk off my system? I get an error when I try to format my C: Drive saying I can't format it, I can't install windows XP (the option on the installer is grayed out), I can't reinstall my copy of Windows 7 as it I get the 0x6 error saying that the installation files could not be updated. HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 10 OFF MY COMPUTER? And a new hard drive isn't in the equation for me right now. Can't afford that. Microsoft if you really made it so I can't remove this piece of $@#! off my computer, then that is probably the stupidest thing you people have ever done. Sorry if I sound offensive. I'm EXTREMELY pissed off with Microsoft and their pathetic excuse for an Operating System.

:)

Trupe213, Oct 2, 2015
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Oct 2, 2015
  3. How How Win User
    I can't minimize windows edge browser in Windows 10

I am using a desktop and cannot minimize. By now there should be a solution. How can I got back to Windows 8, this is not working for me.

How How, Oct 2, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Maybe you should resolve some of your anger by throwing the computer out the window.

Or you could just boot the computer from the Windows 7 USB or DVD, and start a clean install by selecting the custom install option, delete all the partitions on the hard drive, and selecting the resulting empty space to install to.

NavyLCDR, Oct 2, 2015
  5. The OS is fine, mate, it is your computer that isn't working well with the OS. I understand you may be upset, but that won't help you find a solution.

Members here recommend running a clean install after the upgrade to get things right: Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

And from a lot of experience, I personally recommend making sure your computer manufacturer provides Win10 specific drivers (and installing them, of course). If it doesn't, I encourage you to revert back to your old OS because you run the risk of driver-related issues down the road (if not immediately, like you are experiencing now).

Or if you aren't interested in trying out the OS or you are unable to complete the two points I made above - to downgrade: Windows 10 - Go Back to Previous Windows - Windows 10 Forums

Just clean install your previous OS (assuming you have the Product Key for it).

DustSailor, Oct 2, 2015
  6. Trupe213 Win User
    God I would absolutely LOVE to throw this thing out the window..unfortunately it's really my only source of fun and social accessibility as I live like 30 miles away from the closest town..trust me the thought has crossed my mind plenty of times. Or maybe take a nice hammer to it. I'll try that and get back to you guys, thanks for the advice.

Trupe213, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to uninstall windows 10? - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  3. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  4. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  5. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  6. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  7. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  8. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  9. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  10. I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-no-sign-of-progress-in-by-unistalling-task/62a9945d-65c1-45b5-a42a-86528adf0968