Windows 10: How to unlink devices?

Discus and support How to unlink devices? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had a live chat session with MS Customer Care, and I had to insert various times my MS account password. So, for safety, I changed my password, but... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Siegfriedm, Aug 15, 2016.

1. How to unlink devices?

I had a live chat session with MS Customer Care, and I had to insert various times my MS account password.
    So, for safety, I changed my password, but on my Windows Phone is still linked with old password. Even email still works on phone *Huh

Any way to unlink devices?

:)

Siegfriedm, Aug 15, 2016
  2. Billy Med Win User

App people wrongly chainnig contacts and not possible to cancel

Hi,

In order to unlink some contacts on your People app, w e recommend that you do the following steps:

• Open people app and select the link option from top right options.
    • Now click on the contact you want to unlink.
    • Select Unlink.
    Let us know how it goes.

Billy Med, Aug 15, 2016
  3. How do I unlink my Samsung S3?

How do I unlink my Samsung S3?

JohnFreedmanSI, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

How to unlink devices?

1. How to unlink devices? - Similar Threads - unlink devices

2. I formatted my PC and accidentally unlinked the last device from my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I formatted my PC and accidentally unlinked the last device from my Microsoft Account: I formatted my PC and accidentally unlinked the last device from my Microsoft Account it's yet linked with my Microsfot store and now I can't activate my device. How can I transfer my Windows license from an unlinked PC to this new one?...
  3. I formatted my PC and accidentally unlinked the last device from my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I formatted my PC and accidentally unlinked the last device from my Microsoft Account: I formatted my PC and accidentally unlinked the last device from my Microsoft Account it's yet linked with my Microsfot store and now I can't activate my device. How can I transfer my Windows license from an unlinked PC to this new one?...
  4. How can I see what devices are unlinked from my Microsoft account and their Bit-locker keys...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I see what devices are unlinked from my Microsoft account and their Bit-locker keys...: I want to know the list of unliked devices from my Microsoft account and their bit-locker keys respectively https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-what-devices-are-unlinked-from-my/4cf0e28b-5a05-4f84-912b-6925f877ac1a
  5. How can I see what devices are unlinked from my Microsoft account and their Bit-locker keys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see what devices are unlinked from my Microsoft account and their Bit-locker keys...: I want to know the list of unliked devices from my Microsoft account and their bit-locker keys respectively https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-what-devices-are-unlinked-from-my/4cf0e28b-5a05-4f84-912b-6925f877ac1a
  6. How can I see what devices are unlinked from my Microsoft account and their Bit-locker keys...

7. Hello, why is my laptop device unlinked from my account? Previously, it was in "my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, why is my laptop device unlinked from my account? Previously, it was in "my...: .......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-why-is-my-laptop-device-unlinked-from-my/4508b75b-24c2-4d8b-817b-1a6c82a68a02
  8. Hello, why is my laptop device unlinked from my account? Previously, it was in "my...

Hello, why is my laptop device unlinked from my account? Previously, it was in "my...: .......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-why-is-my-laptop-device-unlinked-from-my/4508b75b-24c2-4d8b-817b-1a6c82a68a02
  9. locked out from unlinked device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked out from unlinked device: Hi, I need help badly. I've unlinked a laptop that I am to give away and then I've tried to log on the laptop with my PIN and delete my user. Unfortunately, I should have done it the other way around I now realize: first delete user and then unlink device. As things stand...
  10. locked out from unlinked device

locked out from unlinked device: Hi, I need help badly. I've unlinked a laptop that I am to give away and then I've tried to log on the laptop with my PIN and delete my user. Unfortunately, I should have done it the other way around I now realize: first delete user and then unlink device. As things stand...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to unlink 2 diff outlook acct

2. UNLINK my MS account from administrator windows 10

3. how do i unlink my microsoft account to my browser

4. unlink microsoft account from device,
  5. unlist phone microsoft account,
  6. windows 10 unlink device,
  7. how to unlink devices in network,
  8. unlink outlook account,
  9. how to unlink devices,
  10. how to unlink trend micro,
  11. unlink two accounts from microsoft,