Windows 10: How to unlock my BIOS?

Discus and support How to unlock my BIOS? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, How do i unlock my bios's advanced settings?,my bios is InsydeH20 Version 05.05.39V1.23 my laptop is an acer aspire e15,model:e5 575g 33qb 103987 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thepro1421, Feb 8, 2018.

1. How to unlock my BIOS?

Hello,
    How do i unlock my bios's advanced settings?,my bios is InsydeH20 Version 05.05.39V1.23 my laptop is an acer aspire e15,model:e5 575g 33qb

:)

thepro1421, Feb 8, 2018

2. How to unlock my Lumia 520? I have an unlock code...

Unlocking your Lumia phone can only be done by your carrier. It is best that you get in touch with them so they can provide more information and assistance on how you can easily unlock the device.

Feel free to ask by posting back here on Community.

Michael Rey, Feb 8, 2018
  3. How to unlock my Lumia 520? I have an unlock code...

I bought a SIM for TMobile service from Tracfone for $1 and used that to unlock my phone. It seems to have worked. When I have the Tracfone SIM in it says I have to activate it, and when I have an ATT SIM in it works normally.

Toller---01, Feb 8, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

How to unlock my BIOS?

Lots of good information on this topic available online. Try this Bing search for starters (the first two items from TechWalla and Toms Guide both appear spot on to me). HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 8, 2018
  5. Helmut Win User
    No such thing, there are no Advanced settings hidden/locked.
    It's an Optimus Laptop, not a Gamer MOBO in a tower with a massive array of BIOS/UEFI setting options.

What you see is what you get with the BIOS/UEFI in a Laptop. A limited range of settings.

Helmut, Feb 8, 2018
  6. LMiller7 Win User
    The BIOS in laptops rarely have advanced settings. I expect in most cases it isn't that the settings are locked or hidden, it is that they simply do not exist. An updated BIOS may have what you want but that is unlikely. It is possible, but again unlikely, that a modified BIOS exists for your computer. Modifying the BIOS is a very advanced and risky proposition. I certainly wouldn't try. And you have no assurance that the hardware has the capabilities for what you want.

If this is for the purposes of overclocking it is best to forget that idea. Overclocking a laptop is almost always a bad idea.

LMiller7, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to unlock my BIOS?

1. How to unlock my BIOS? - Similar Threads - unlock BIOS

2. Windows defender has been blocked for security reasons… how do I unlock my pc??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender has been blocked for security reasons… how do I unlock my pc??: My PC is locked from windows defender… how do I unlock it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-has-been-blocked-for-security/d058b51b-74f4-4e49-ad25-2f4ef7467396
  3. Windows defender has been blocked for security reasons… how do I unlock my pc??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender has been blocked for security reasons… how do I unlock my pc??: My PC is locked from windows defender… how do I unlock it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-has-been-blocked-for-security/d058b51b-74f4-4e49-ad25-2f4ef7467396
  4. How to unlock device after locking using Microsoft find my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock device after locking using Microsoft find my device.: I locked my device using the find my device section in my Microsoft account and now if i try to click sign in it just reloads the locked screen and dosent allow me to input my password....
  5. Im trying to get advanced bios unlocked on a hp notebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im trying to get advanced bios unlocked on a hp notebook.: I am trying to get advanced bios unlocked on a hp notebook but I have no idea how to do it, I am trying to Install windows xp that I bought from microsoft and a old computer that has bios insydeh20! But I cannot find the advanced settings in there, I have searched online for...
  6. Im trying to get advanced bios unlocked on a hp notebook.

Im trying to get advanced bios unlocked on a hp notebook.: I am trying to get advanced bios unlocked on a hp notebook but I have no idea how to do it, I am trying to Install windows xp that I bought from microsoft and a old computer that has bios insydeh20! But I cannot find the advanced settings in there, I have searched online for...
  7. Unlock system without the bios or HDD for Dell Latitude D600 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock system without the bios or HDD for Dell Latitude D600 laptop: How can I Unlock Windows XP system without the bios or HDD passwords for Dell Latitude D600 Laptop and update it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-system-without-the-bios-or-hdd-for-dell/2ed424de-ec57-48f2-b456-9e5e97211341
  8. Unlock system without the bios or HDD for Dell Latitude D600 laptop

Unlock system without the bios or HDD for Dell Latitude D600 laptop: How can I Unlock Windows XP system without the bios or HDD passwords for Dell Latitude D600 Laptop and update it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-system-without-the-bios-or-hdd-for-dell/2ed424de-ec57-48f2-b456-9e5e97211341
  9. All USB ports not working outside of BIOS. Can't unlock computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All USB ports not working outside of BIOS. Can't unlock computer: All USB ports 2.0 and 3.0 on my computer are no longer working when Windows 10 starts up. With no working keyboard and mouse this meansI can't log in to access device management etc. How it happened: I plugged in an old USB flash drive of mine. Windows wouldn't recognise...
  10. To find or unlock advance setting in bios In haier laptop Y11c

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To find or unlock advance setting in bios In haier laptop Y11c: I can't find The Advance Setting in bios In Haier Laptop Y11c to Enable Virtual technology. At internet It Is Locked But I dont Know How To unlock It.Please give the solution Or other Way to Enable virtual technology...