Windows 10: How to unlock services database

Discus and support How to unlock services database in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was trying to manage my partitions, and it always used to work with, Windows Disk Management and with mini tool Partition Wizard and also with EasUS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abrahammurciano, Jun 18, 2016.

1. How to unlock services database

I was trying to manage my partitions, and it always used to work with, Windows Disk Management and with mini tool Partition Wizard and also with EasUS Partitions Manager.
    Suddenly one day they all stopped working! Windows Disk Management would open, but would stay on the same message "loading Virtual Disk Service". Mini tool Partition Wizard would not open at all and EasUS Partitions Manager would display the error message "some programme has locked the services database. You must unlock it before you proceed".

How can I solve this?

:)

abrahammurciano, Jun 18, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User

Req: advice for new Lumia 521 owner

If the phone has never been activated the IMEI won't be in the T-Mobile database. After you have had the phone in t-Mobile service for 30 days T-Mobile will unlock it just like anyother no-contract phone.

garym123, Jun 18, 2016
  3. Lumia 925 Unlock Problem

Hi everyone. I bought a Lumia 925 off ebay a few months back. The phone looks new but was locked to the AT&T network. Anyway, I tried a few unlocking services but none of them could find the unlock code for my lumia even if the phone has a clean ESN. Do
    you know of any way to unlock the phone or have any idea why no one has found the unlock code in any database. Thank you.

darell---01, Jun 18, 2016
Thema:

How to unlock services database

1. How to unlock services database - Similar Threads - unlock services database

2. How to access an old WHS database.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access an old WHS database.: I have an old WHS server with a large database of archival files. This was the version where the database was separate from the backups so I just kept using it for file storage. Over time, the server has become invisible to other PCs on my network which are now Win10 and Win...
  3. How to access an old WHS database.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access an old WHS database.: I have an old WHS server with a large database of archival files. This was the version where the database was separate from the backups so I just kept using it for file storage. Over time, the server has become invisible to other PCs on my network which are now Win10 and Win...
  4. How to unlock Fn?

How to unlock Fn?: My Fn key is locked!! at least that’s what I think, pressing a key like K will trigger PgUp and clicking 0 will actually trigger F10. How do I fix this?? I can’t type with almost half my keyboard now....
  5. How to unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock: How to unlock Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock/7dc65df4-463c-47c6-a0ca-69a3d9084424
  6. How to unlock

How to unlock: How to unlock Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock/7dc65df4-463c-47c6-a0ca-69a3d9084424
  7. How to unlock Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock Microsoft?: How do I UNLOCK Microsoft? I've logged in but none of my icons are showing up. I've tried twice shutoff my computer and sign-in. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-microsoft/b93887dc-ab75-4d3e-bc73-b219c54ef34b
  8. how to print database filr

how to print database filr: Hi folks. please tell me what is wrong with this code. ----------------------------------------------------- <?php //Open a new connection to the MySQL server require_once "getprerentdb.php"; //MySqli Select Query $results = $mysqli->query("SELECT * FROM waitlist"); echo...
  9. The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT...: my pc crashes and i get this error The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT error was: -550. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2"...
  10. windows was unable to open service control manager database

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows was unable to open service control manager database: I tried connecting to a remote server and got access denied. That's ok. But now if I go to start services.msc it tries to connect to that remote server and does not give me the option to connect to the server that I am on. How do I reset this? Couldn't find anything in the...