Windows 10: how to update Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m

Discus and support how to update Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I would like to update my google chrome because there was a vulnerability detected in google chrome and I read it needs to be updated to stop from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by chito, Sep 14, 2016.

1. chito Win User

how to update Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m

I would like to update my google chrome because there was a vulnerability detected in google chrome and I read it needs to be updated to stop from being vulnerable (see attached).
    how to update Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m [​IMG]
    *Biggrin

:)

chito, Sep 14, 2016

2. How to get Google Chrome (Version 44.0.2403.157 m) working under Windows 10 build 10525

There are many reports of Google Chrome crashing. This seems to be because the version used is an old one

In Windows 10 build 10525 this is Solved by the following procedure to download (dont
    use an old version on disk) and install

Google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.157 m

Login as Administrator

Settings->System ->Apps &Features. In Find bar type
    Google. Select Google Chrome Click Uninstall.

Delete ALL settings nothing to remain.

In Microsoft Edge open new tab enter "google.com/chrome".

Make sure you download the version for Windows 10!.

(Google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.157 m)

In Edge Click Run button to install.

Desktop will show Google Chrome shortcut.

Click to start load/setting up Chrome web pages.]

On Google Chrome Menu select "About Google Chrome" and check for at least Google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.157
    m

version 44.0.2403.155 m will NOT work. Uninstall as above and Download the latest version 21 Aug 15 20:00 GMT

Update : Google Chrome x64 can possibly be fixed by adding

the switch "--no-sandbox" to the shortcut, but to be safe download the latest version

Jimbohalo10, Sep 14, 2016
  3. could not login when the network went down.

Per your questions:

1) March 2014

2a) July 17th or 24th

2b) Win7

3) Windows update

4) None - used Windows Security Essentials prior to moving to 10

5) None

6) No

7) No

8a) KB3176929 on 8/5/16

8b) None of these

9) version 22,0,0,209 installed

10) Chrome version 52.0.2743.116 m

11) No

Thank you for your time

PhoneNeedsHelp, Sep 14, 2016
Thema:

how to update Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m

1. how to update Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m - Similar Threads - update Google Chrome

2. How to unlock Google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock Google chrome: Want to unlock my Google chrome in Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-google-chrome/9335ae79-4867-4f58-83b7-9baf1f1c6f9a
  3. How to unlock Google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock Google chrome: Want to unlock my Google chrome in Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-google-chrome/9335ae79-4867-4f58-83b7-9baf1f1c6f9a
  4. How to reinstall the google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall the google chrome: please help i uninstalled my google chrome app in my laptop because it didnt open. i was having a hard time finding the google chrome app in my setting but when i found it in apps setting i cannot reinstall please help me out...
  5. How to reinstall the google chrome

How to reinstall the google chrome: please help i uninstalled my google chrome app in my laptop because it didnt open. i was having a hard time finding the google chrome app in my setting but when i found it in apps setting i cannot reinstall please help me out...
  6. Google Chrome (currently version 88)

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome (currently version 88): Hello. I'm not sure if Google implemented this feature in a recent previous version (such as version 87), but I know that this is a feature in version 88 of Google Chrome. The worst idea that Google (no offence to them) has ever implemented in their technology. It's called:...
  7. Google Chrome (currently version 88)

Google Chrome (currently version 88): Hello. I'm not sure if Google implemented this feature in a recent previous version (such as version 87), but I know that this is a feature in version 88 of Google Chrome. The worst idea that Google (no offence to them) has ever implemented in their technology. It's called:...
  8. Google Chrome updates?

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome updates?: I am running Google Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop and Chrome is suppose to update itself in the background automatically. For some reason, it only updates whenever I am in the About Google Chrome and then it updates. Is there a reason why this happens? Just as a note, I...
  9. New Chrome - Google Chrome 42.0.2311.90 (Official Build) m (64-bit)

in Browsers and Email
    New Chrome - Google Chrome 42.0.2311.90 (Official Build) m (64-bit): Anyone upgrading to the new Chrome stable build 42.0.2311.90 and would like to revert back to the standard Bookmark Manager, here is how.... Type about:flags in search bar, press enter. Disable flag: Enable Enhanced BookmarksMac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS,...
  10. Current Version of Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Current Version of Google Chrome: Hi! I am running Google Chrome Stable version in windows 10...I just realized i haven't gotten any updates in quite some time...every time i hit the "about google chrome" section in the settings which triggers the checker to see if there is a new version, it says it is up to...