Windows 10: How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

Discus and support How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; For me it just inserts a link but not an image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by lehnerus2000, Feb 17, 2015.

1. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

For me it just inserts a link but not an image...

kyliansunn, Aug 7, 2015
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Thank you. Try using .jpg or .png instead for now.

Brink, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Like this: 1.bmp

edit: Oh, I see, only jpg and png work for now?

kyliansunn, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

Yep, .bmp shouldn't have been on the list. *Redface

Brink, Aug 7, 2015
  5. ICIT2LOL Win User
    TEST TEST no go here either could it be my IE11?? or Google playing games.

ICIT2LOL, Oct 23, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hey John, *Smile

Did you already turn off enhanced attachment uploading, and tried OPTION TWO?

Brink, Oct 23, 2015
  7. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Hello mate look hate to be a nuisance but I think I have tried just about everything but I shall go back do again.

I can bring the attachment up but it will not move into the manage attachment space

ICIT2LOL, Oct 23, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

It's no bother mate?

Does it successfully get uploaded and is listed under the paperclip?

In addition, double check the size of the file. If it's larger than the allowed size, it will not upload.

Brink, Oct 23, 2015
  9. ICIT2LOL Win User
    No the Browse window shows the attachment and there it stays I cannot make to go anywhere, even the Manage Attachments under the reply window does the same thing .

File size is 74Kb

ICIT2LOL, Oct 23, 2015
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    When it's uploaded, leave the separate upload tab/window open, have the cursor in your post where you want the image, click on the paperclip icon, and click on the uploaded image to attach it in the post.

Brink, Oct 23, 2015
  11. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Yes Shawn mate what is actually happening is
    1. I click on the paper clip and the Manage Attachment window opens
    2. I browse to the snip I made and select it.
    3. It is at this point that it goes nowhere or I cannot upload it.

However I increased the size of the Manage Attachments window to nearly the whole screen and found Upload and clicked it and it appears in the listing under the post window.
    If this comes though with a pic then it is my fault for not thinking of this before.

Edit: No luck the attachments were definitely there to be posted *Confused

ICIT2LOL, Oct 23, 2015
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Ok. I checked your post above, and indeed your images are uploaded to it.

However, you still needed to do step 11 in OPTION TWO to attach them in the post so that they will show when you submit the post.

Brink, Oct 23, 2015
  13. ICIT2LOL Win User

Testing and trying point 11 and although the attachment is there clicking on the paper clip only drops the Manage Attachment window again it just will not do anything using the paper clip unless I am doing something dreadfully wrong.

Anyhow have to go offline for a bit and will check back later - thanks for all your patience.

ICIT2LOL, Oct 23, 2015
  14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Click on the arrow just to the right of the paper clip icon to see the drop down menu of uploaded images. You should then be able to click on one to attach in post. Repeat for others.

Brink, Oct 23, 2015
  15. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Are you having any luck John? *Smile

Brink, Oct 24, 2015
Thema:

1. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums - Similar Threads - Upload Post Screenshots

2. How to Delete a Ten Forums Post

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Delete a Ten Forums Post: Due to an issue with certain information (related to security) that I included in a previous post, I was asked to delete the post. I have tried in vain to find a 'Delete' or 'Cancel' button. Can someone please advise how I can delete a post from Ten Forums. Thanks 181375
  3. What forum to post this in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What forum to post this in: I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in. 171768
  4. AVG ten forums

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG ten forums: on my laptop and decided to look in the forum. Forum opens on screen but as soon as I want a page this happens. (Image) so I have uninstalled AVG Free. 159801
  5. Problems with ten forums editor

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with ten forums editor: I love the content on ten forums. But the web software to compose and reply to messages is very frustrating! I am using the WYSIWYG editor. In no particular order, here are my recent issues: 1) blank lines--why do I need to have 3 blank lines in the editor pane to produce...
  6. how to post a screenshot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to post a screenshot?: how to post a screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-post-a-screenshot/044024ee-baf3-4231-bdd5-c5a96aff47dd
  7. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  8. Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

in Windows 10 Support
    Error on Ten Forums IPhone App: Didn’t know what forum to post to. Getting attached page when opening the app on my iPhone 6. Have latest IOS version installed. 116817
  9. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...
  10. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums: How to: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums How to Fill in your System Specs at Ten Forums [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to fill out your system specs at Ten Forums which will enable other members to assist you more quickly and efficiently....