Windows 10: How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

Discus and support How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; It's what I have to do on my lappy. *Thumbs Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by lehnerus2000, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

It's what I have to do on my lappy.

*Thumbs

Brink, Oct 25, 2015
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

No peace for the wicked they say mate*Cool

ICIT2LOL, Oct 25, 2015
  3. I sometimes see the "attachment list box" stretching off of the left side of my screen too.
    The last time was probably early September.

I have no idea what triggers it. *Confused

lehnerus2000, Oct 26, 2015
  4. Fafhrd Win User

In Chrome (I use the Canary Build here Version 55.0.2846.4 canary (64-bit), rarely any problems, but any version of Chrome works), adding a screenshot or snip on the forum is a doddle, for instance, I press *Start+PrtScr, then ctrl+v

How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums [​IMG]

and voila the screenshot goes directly from the clipboard into the post, and automatically seems to be sized.

Its the same with the snipping tool: select the snip, create it, click in the forum reply box and paste it.

However if I use Edge, I have to browse to the screenshots folder to upload the shot in the normal way.

I've just updated Firefox and I cannot paste the clipboard buffer - as in Edge - so I'll continue to Use Chrome if Posting here!

Has anyone noticed any other browser idiosyncracies?

it's really this quick and simple:

- to do this I just alternately pressed PrtScr then Ctrl+v 4x - as quick as a second apart:

Fafhrd, Sep 24, 2016
  5. Saiyan32 Win User
    how can create new threads?.... i am not able to understand where to go?....

Saiyan32, May 15, 2017
  6. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Hello Saiyan mate just go to the forum > pick the section you want for example General Support and at the top is a box that says Post new thread.

Add the title of the problem or question and then type away and go to the bottom and Submit new thread

ICIT2LOL, May 15, 2017
  7. Poko Win User
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Poko, *Smile

Is the file type listed in the allowed uploads, and it's not larger than the size allowes?

Brink, Jun 11, 2017
  9. Poko Win User
    Hello ! thanks for the quick reply ,the file is only 613 KB

10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    What file extension type is it?

Brink, Jun 11, 2017
  11. Poko Win User
    Nevermind *Wink ! i already fixed it , thanks for your help anyways

12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It should upload the .rar without issue up to 8MB. You might try placing it in a .zip file instead, and try uploading it.

Brink, Jun 11, 2017
  13. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

I find that it's easier and works better

hichamaziz, Jul 22, 2017
  14. @Brink: I know this is off-topic, but I noticed that you have a bunch of 3D alien renders; specifically in the OP attachment "Quick_Reply-3.png". Where can I get/download those, or did you render them yourself? If the latter, where can I get the 3D models as well? Maybe you should put this in the FAQ, in case anyone else wants them.

Stargate38, Jul 29, 2017
  15. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hey @Stargate38, *Smile

There images I found on the net for free. Let me know which ones you would like, and I'll upload a ZIP with them for you. I don't have 3D models for them though.

Brink, Jul 29, 2017
Thema:

1. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums - Similar Threads - Upload Post Screenshots

2. How to Delete a Ten Forums Post

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Delete a Ten Forums Post: Due to an issue with certain information (related to security) that I included in a previous post, I was asked to delete the post. I have tried in vain to find a 'Delete' or 'Cancel' button. Can someone please advise how I can delete a post from Ten Forums. Thanks 181375
  3. What forum to post this in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What forum to post this in: I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in. 171768
  4. AVG ten forums

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG ten forums: on my laptop and decided to look in the forum. Forum opens on screen but as soon as I want a page this happens. (Image) so I have uninstalled AVG Free. 159801
  5. Problems with ten forums editor

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with ten forums editor: I love the content on ten forums. But the web software to compose and reply to messages is very frustrating! I am using the WYSIWYG editor. In no particular order, here are my recent issues: 1) blank lines--why do I need to have 3 blank lines in the editor pane to produce...
  6. how to post a screenshot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to post a screenshot?: how to post a screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-post-a-screenshot/044024ee-baf3-4231-bdd5-c5a96aff47dd
  7. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  8. Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

in Windows 10 Support
    Error on Ten Forums IPhone App: Didn’t know what forum to post to. Getting attached page when opening the app on my iPhone 6. Have latest IOS version installed. 116817
  9. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...
  10. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums: How to: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums How to Fill in your System Specs at Ten Forums [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to fill out your system specs at Ten Forums which will enable other members to assist you more quickly and efficiently....