Windows 10: How to upload only sepcific files in OneDrive

Discus and support How to upload only sepcific files in OneDrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to upload only specific files to the OneDrive folder on my laptop. Currently it is uploading my entire documents folder automatically whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pratyaksh Rohatgi, Aug 11, 2018.

1. How to upload only sepcific files in OneDrive

I want to upload only specific files to the OneDrive folder on my laptop. Currently it is uploading my entire documents folder automatically whenever something new is added.

I want to only upload specific files when I want.

:)

Pratyaksh Rohatgi, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Uploading of files

Hi Amanda,

To better assist you, we appreciate if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you uploading your files to OneDrive using a computer or mobile phone?
    • Are you using a browser or OneDrive app to upload the files?

For the meantime, you can check the article:
    Fix problems uploading files on the OneDrive website
    and
    Upload photos and files to OneDrive
    . The two articles contain steps that you can perform to help you upload your files.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Aug 11, 2018
  3. OneDrive cashes on files upload.

Hello

I use Nokia Lumia 1020, and Windows 8.1 with automatic updates ON.

I select picture files (5-10) taken from camera using FILES (program), a select SHARE. Then OneDrive. I select folder where to upload files.

OneDrive start to upload files and crashes....

Any suggestion?

MilanBetter, Aug 11, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

How to upload only sepcific files in OneDrive

Large upload to Onedrive

The first step is to purchase or otherwise have that much free space in OneDrive.

The second step is to make sure that no individual file is larger than 10 GB since that is OneDrive's limit for a single file. (OneDrive for Business has a larger cap.)

The third step is to simply drag and drop your files onto the OneDrive interface. That much data will take several days to upload.

BulldogXX, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

How to upload only sepcific files in OneDrive

1. How to upload only sepcific files in OneDrive - Similar Threads - upload sepcific files

2. Uploading to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading to OneDrive: This is an amazing service you all provide without financial reward knowing what Microsoft would be like and I am sure I can say on behalf of many...thank you.I just have a quick question here that would baffle me for too long and then probably will not resolve anyway. Where...
  3. Stop Onedrive from restoring files and only upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Onedrive from restoring files and only upload: Hey, I am running into an issue with my onedrive. I do a lot of pc gaming and programming. I love Microsoft, but it seems windows 11 has gotten far more complicated.... Everytime I download a mod for my game, say like Sims 4, the files are backed up on my onedrive account,...
  4. Stop Onedrive from restoring files and only upload

Stop Onedrive from restoring files and only upload: Hey, I am running into an issue with my onedrive. I do a lot of pc gaming and programming. I love Microsoft, but it seems windows 11 has gotten far more complicated.... Everytime I download a mod for my game, say like Sims 4, the files are backed up on my onedrive account,...
  5. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  6. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  7. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. OneDrive Not Uploading Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not Uploading Files: I synced or whateve OneDrive to my PC. It does not add a single one of my files. I did this a week ago. There is a Document folder with all my folder names underneath and NOT ONE SINGLE FILE in any of the folders! I need super-easy explanation of how to make OneDrive work. I...
  9. OneDrive - how to use File Explorer to access files uploaded to OneDrive website

OneDrive - how to use File Explorer to access files uploaded to OneDrive website: Hi all, I have uploaded a file to my OneDrive website. How can I access that file from File Explorer on Windows 10? Regards, Leigh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-how-to-use-file-explorer-to-access-files/3ff50eb6-b9b7-4c80-8bf7-03b8f7154f39
  10. OneDrive settings for file uploads

OneDrive settings for file uploads: One drive eats up my internet data completely while uploading my files to cloud how can i set settings so it ask for my permissions before uploading files Or i can set size limit on the files to be uploaded....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upload only specific files on one drive

2. i only want onedrive to upload specific files

3. how to upload only selected file to one drive

4. can I only upload certain files to one drive,
  5. how do i get one drive to only upload files I select,
  6. dont upload certain files onedrive,
  7. how do I only send certain pictures to my one drive,
  8. only upload one file to onedrive,
  9. can you only upload specific folders to onedrive,
  10. how tosetup one drive to upload select files only,
  11. how to upload on;y certain files to onedrive,