Windows 10: How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Apple Reminders offer a convenient way to keep track of to-dos and stay organized. It also allows users to create subtasks, edit reminders, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 2, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10

How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10 how-to-use-apple-reminders-in-windows-e1710771143940.jpg
    Apple Reminders offer a convenient way to keep track of to-dos and stay organized. It also allows users to create subtasks, edit reminders, and get reminders while messaging someone. These reminders can further sync across devices using iCloud. But what if you use a Windows PC? Keep reading this post to learn how to use […]

This article How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 2, 2024

2. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Apr 2, 2024
  3. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?

Lucas Aufenkamp, Apr 2, 2024
  4. How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10

Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

Hi there,

I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance.

I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added my work email to the Apple Mail app on my personal iPhone and it seems to be pulling To Do list items from there, and adding them to a random reminder list.

I've found guidance on how to link these two, but nothing on how to unlink or unsync them. Please help!

Thank you in advance How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10 :)

P.S. Unclear why, but I couldn't find To Do in any of the drop-downs for identifying what this question is about.

Colleen Connors, Apr 2, 2024
Thema:

How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10

1. How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Apple Reminders

2. Dolby Vision playback on Asus Laptop Creator not working on Netflix and Apple TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Vision playback on Asus Laptop Creator not working on Netflix and Apple TV: I have been trying to watch my apps that I pay for and Dolby says it is you Microsoft that has done this to make it difficult to use my computer I paid a lot of money for to use the apps that I paid for. So, when I go to Netflix using your app that I downloaded, it says this...
  3. Dolby Vision playback on Asus Laptop Creator not working on Netflix and Apple TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Vision playback on Asus Laptop Creator not working on Netflix and Apple TV: I have been trying to watch my apps that I pay for and Dolby says it is you Microsoft that has done this to make it difficult to use my computer I paid a lot of money for to use the apps that I paid for. So, when I go to Netflix using your app that I downloaded, it says this...
  4. Apple Music App Installed from Microsoft Store No Longer Working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Music App Installed from Microsoft Store No Longer Working on Windows 11: Hello Community,I installed the Apple Music app on my Windows 11 PC a while back, and it was working fine. However, today when I opened it to listen to music, it showed me as signed in but didn’t load any content. I tried repairing and resetting the app, but it didn’t help.I...
  5. Apple Music App Installed from Microsoft Store No Longer Working on Windows 11

Apple Music App Installed from Microsoft Store No Longer Working on Windows 11: Hello Community,I installed the Apple Music app on my Windows 11 PC a while back, and it was working fine. However, today when I opened it to listen to music, it showed me as signed in but didn’t load any content. I tried repairing and resetting the app, but it didn’t help.I...
  6. mouse drive for apple Magic Mouse 2 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse drive for apple Magic Mouse 2 on windows 10: I need a mouse driver for Windows 10 64 bit operating under Mac Boot Camp 6.1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-drive-for-apple-magic-mouse-2-on-windows-10/7caad751-f266-4cbe-ac41-94a28818310f
  7. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do: From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?...
  8. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do: From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?...
  9. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders: Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance. I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added...
  10. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders: Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance. I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes agent download