Windows 10: How To Use Chrome WITHOUT VPN

Discus and support How To Use Chrome WITHOUT VPN in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, Basically, i have a VPN installed (Hotspot Shield) am using it for hiding my ip when i use some programs like skype or Teamspeak, but (obviously)... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Midou35000, Sep 30, 2016.

1. How To Use Chrome WITHOUT VPN

Hi,
    Basically, i have a VPN installed (Hotspot Shield) am using it for hiding my ip when i use some programs like skype or Teamspeak, but (obviously) it makes my browsing experience slow especially streaming videos, this forces me to close the VPN everytime i want to use chrome and other programs at the same time.
    So am looking for a way to make my chrome browser bypass the VPN and use my local ip and DNS while its working for other programs, anyone knows how?
    Thanks.
    Alex.

:)

Midou35000, Sep 30, 2016
  2. GenRommel Win User

I am using windows 10. And I have a problem to open the store. with error code 0x80072EE7

Have you by chance connected to a VPN recently? I used a VPN and now Modern/Universal apps won't connect to the internet unless I'm connected to the VPN and get that same error code from the store. Right not I can get the store to work by connecting to the
    VPN, but I haven't figured out how to get it to work without the VPN yet.

Edit: Fixed it by disabling the VPN client's service using msconfig.

GenRommel, Sep 30, 2016
  3. copy and paste (text) problem in windows 10 (insider Build preview Biuld 16232)

Thanks for your kind suggestion, actually I am living in china and may be you do not know that google chrome, and many other are not working in china without VPN or proxy browser. and by the there are a lot of browsing problems in china

ARYANwazir, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

How To Use Chrome WITHOUT VPN

1. How To Use Chrome WITHOUT VPN - Similar Threads - Chrome WITHOUT VPN

2. Using VPN without Microsoft Rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using VPN without Microsoft Rewards: Fron what I've read, using a VPN to get more points will get your account suspended, is it possible that I can use a VPN without participating in Microsoft Rewards? Do I need an account that doesn't participate in Microsoft Rewards?...
  3. Using VPN without Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using VPN without Microsoft Rewards: Fron what I've read, using a VPN to get more points will get your account suspended, is it possible that I can use a VPN without participating in Microsoft Rewards? Do I need an account that doesn't participate in Microsoft Rewards?...
  4. Using VPN without Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot connect to login.live.com And therefore sign in without the use of a vpn.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to login.live.com And therefore sign in without the use of a vpn.: I'm not sure why, or when this started happening, but it recently became a bit of a major issue. I recently got Sea of Thieves, and when I first tried to run it, the game didn't let me sign in to my account. I initially thought this was just an issue with the game, but every...
  6. Cannot connect to login.live.com And therefore sign in without the use of a vpn.

Cannot connect to login.live.com And therefore sign in without the use of a vpn.: I'm not sure why, or when this started happening, but it recently became a bit of a major issue. I recently got Sea of Thieves, and when I first tried to run it, the game didn't let me sign in to my account. I initially thought this was just an issue with the game, but every...
  7. VPN without privilege

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN without privilege: hi therecan I let user to use VPN connection without asking about Administrator rights ..i dont mean vpn with software i mean like vpn already configured in his laptop when he opens connection he will find it here i hope you got my point...
  8. VPN without privilege

VPN without privilege: hi therecan I let user to use VPN connection without asking about Administrator rights ..i dont mean vpn with software i mean like vpn already configured in his laptop when he opens connection he will find it here i hope you got my point...
  9. VPN without privilege

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. windows apps cannot connect to internet without using VPN

windows apps cannot connect to internet without using VPN: Hi all: A couple of windows apps Microsoft to do, pocket casts, OneNote, feedback hub always say they are unable to connect to the internet. But as soon as I connect to the internet using a VPN, they work perfectly. I use windscribe VPN Other apps such as messenger, Spotify,...