Windows 10: how to use full range of nvidia control pannel on dual gpu hp laptop

Discus and support how to use full range of nvidia control pannel on dual gpu hp laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to use full range of nvidia control pannel on dual gpu hp laptop 1=== I tried Uninstalling Intel graphics driver as a noob , reboot but still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PratikUnleashed, Jul 5, 2016.

1. how to use full range of nvidia control pannel on dual gpu hp laptop

how to use full range of nvidia control pannel on dual gpu hp laptop

1=== I tried Uninstalling Intel graphics driver as a noob , reboot but still intel graphics properties setting are available in right click on desktop

2===i also tried disabling intel display adapter in device manager , reboot no help

note i am using latest graphics driver of intel and Nvidia on HP=AB521TX
    its Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview

:)

PratikUnleashed, Jul 5, 2016
  2. C#S
    C#S Win User

How does W10 cope with dual graphic laptop

It's going to be up to the hardware companies. Be sure you are using the latest drivers for your GPU.

I have an HP laptop that has the dual graphic controllers and it works just fine.

3. NVIDIA display settings are not available

i just buy this laptop last month , my laptop is hp pavilionx360 convertible 14-ba0xx , i cant open my NVidia control panel and when i right click , it appear " NVIDIA display settings are not available, you are not currently using a display attached to
    an NVIDIA GPU", my NVIDIA is NVIDIA Geforce 940MX.

Imdad Binti Mahmud Pathi, Jul 5, 2016
  4. how to use full range of nvidia control pannel on dual gpu hp laptop

With mismatched graphics like that (Intel - NVidia) I would recommend getting the driver right from HP. Go to the support - driver downloads section for you make and model and look for a Windows 10 video driver. The HP OEM driver will be custom made for your dual graphics. Installing the two separate drivers doesn't always work with dual graphics. They just don't play well together.

alphanumeric, Jul 5, 2016
Thema:

how to use full range of nvidia control pannel on dual gpu hp laptop

1. how to use full range of nvidia control pannel on dual gpu hp laptop - Similar Threads - full range nvidia

2. When using a usb-c dock, my secondary Nvidia GPU is not being used

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When using a usb-c dock, my secondary Nvidia GPU is not being used: Hi all, I recently purchased a Wavlink usb-c dual 4k docking station to use with my Dell XPS 15 9570. However, whenever I use this and close the lid to my laptop, the dedicated GPU stops being used. It defaults to the internal GPU which essentially makes all of my games...
  3. related to control pannel

in Windows 10 Customization
    related to control pannel: i am using window 10 and i am not able to see languge icon in control pannel because i want to use remingtion gail layout so i want to change an input method REPLY...
  4. Full admin control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full admin control: My computer won't let me set an application to priority using the task manager. I tried using the article called "Task Manager: Access Denied (Setting priority)", it wouldn't let me give full control, it was just grey and I could not select anything after I pressed edit. I...
  5. discrete GPU (nvidia) and itegrated GPU (intel)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    discrete GPU (nvidia) and itegrated GPU (intel): Hello, I have a bit of a problem... It refers to the GPU switching with the option of Running x application with intel or nvidia GPU. Once for example I choose the game running with the Nvidia graphic card after I look on task manager it still shows that application is...
  6. How Do You Check Nvidia GPU Temps?

How Do You Check Nvidia GPU Temps?: I've just purchased my first ever Nvidia GTX GPU. I've always purchased AMD Radeon cards but due to the shortage of RX480/580s I opted for Nvidia. As a result, I am totally unfamiliar with the control panel and G-force Experience so am finding my way around. Anyway,...
  7. Make Quick Sync work on a dual GPU laptop?

Make Quick Sync work on a dual GPU laptop?: I have a Dell latitude E6530 with the Quadro GPU and Intel HD4000 graphics. I can set apps for Windows to automatically choose which GPU to use, or I can specify which one, or I can right click and select to run with the nVidia GPU. I'm wanting to use Intel Quick Sync to...
  8. [PROBLEM] GT630m Not Opening nVidia Control Pannel

[PROBLEM] GT630m Not Opening nVidia Control Pannel: Hello all, some days ago my notebook stoped open nvidia control pannel in windows 10. Tried to clean install, DDU and none of them worked. I can instal without bsod or erros. Some games i play(like csgo ) use nvidia card(120-150 fps) and some others use intel card.Someone can...
  9. Windows apps use Nvidia GPU

Windows apps use Nvidia GPU: I have switchable integrated Intel HD video/Nvidia GeForce 840M. Recently I noticed that my Nvidia GPU is used even without any apps started. It turned that it is used by Windows apps like Phone Companion, Store, Mail etc. It is really disturbing, because my battery life is...
  10. Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED

Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED: Hi all, I did a clean install of windows 10 about 2 months ago. Everything was fine till all of a sudden I came home one day and found my GPUs fan at full blast making some real good noise. Turned off the computer, checked the card, cleaned it (pressurized air) and put...