Windows 10: How to use my head set with a mic and speaker?

Discus and support How to use my head set with a mic and speaker? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guy's, I got a skull candy headset and my phone is half broken so i cant skype very well so i want to skype on my pc but it got an mic port and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yomo, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Yomo Win User

How to use my head set with a mic and speaker?

Hey guy's,

I got a skull candy headset and my phone is half broken so i cant skype very well so i want to skype on my pc but it got an mic port and a speaker port but i don know how to use them both i tryed to select mic and headphone in the sound managerbut nothing happend. *Sad!

pls help me thanks in advance!

my skype is: jovan-vh

:)

Yomo, Apr 6, 2016

2. my gaming head set mic stoped responding.

I think I have to update the drivers but I don't know how.

zadacalovich, Apr 6, 2016
  3. my gaming head set mic stoped responding.

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why a gaming headset microphone won't work on your computer. It is possible that the drivers are not updated or due to a network configuration error. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is the microphone not working on all the apps installed on your computer?
    • Are you using the Xbox Chat Headset?
    • Is the headset connected to a controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the provided solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Apr 6, 2016
Thema:

How to use my head set with a mic and speaker?

1. How to use my head set with a mic and speaker? - Similar Threads - head set mic

2. How to use my headphone as a speaker and a mic in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use my headphone as a speaker and a mic in windows 11: So I got a new 3.5mm Jack headphone with a mic and want to connect to my windows 11 while connecting it asks me for which type of device it is Options are 1 Line In2 Mic In3 Headphone4 Speaker Out I have tried every one of them still my headphones either acts as a mic or a...
  3. How to use my headphone as a speaker and a mic in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use my headphone as a speaker and a mic in windows 11: So I got a new 3.5mm Jack headphone with a mic and want to connect to my windows 11 while connecting it asks me for which type of device it is Options are 1 Line In2 Mic In3 Headphone4 Speaker Out I have tried every one of them still my headphones either acts as a mic or a...
  4. Need help with my head set mic.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with my head set mic.: So, I recently bought a new laptop with a headphone port and I had purchased a headset with a mic on it that has 1 port. It doesn't seem to work. I tried uninstalling realtek, and everything. I do not have the option of selecting the microphone....
  5. Windows is using my earplugs' speakers (not mic) as mic in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is using my earplugs' speakers (not mic) as mic in?: First, to start by saying, I didn't even think this is possible. Today, I plugged a standard smartphone earplugs (with mic) in my mic in plug. What happened is, they got recognized as a microphone, but instead of using the actual microphone device on the headset, windows...
  6. mic in bluetooth head phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic in bluetooth head phone: I have a Bluetooth headphone and use it for talking on phone. The mic is on the ear pad and so the other party is not a able to hear loud and clear. can I not attach a microphone to the same jack so the microphone is near my mouth and perhaps better for contact to hear....
  7. Headset mic not showing up or just using the speakers of my headphones as a mic.

Headset mic not showing up or just using the speakers of my headphones as a mic.: So I have a pair of beats headphones and wanted to use it as both my mic and and headphones for my new pc. However I in my input devices I saw that I only has "Stereo Mix" or "Mic in front panel Pink" which underneath is says "RealtekR Audio". I tried seeing if I got any...
  8. Headset mic not showing up or just using the speakers of my headphones as a mic.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset mic not showing up or just using the speakers of my headphones as a mic.: So I have a pair of beats headphones and wanted to use it as both my mic and and headphones for my new pc. However I in my input devices I saw that I only have"Stereo Mix" which underneath is says "RealtekR Audio". I tried seeing if I got any response on discord but I got...
  9. Bluetooth Head Set Mic Settings issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Head Set Mic Settings issue: [ATTACH]i am trying to set up my BT Head Set mic ..output of sounds is good working but as i go for mic settings windows hangs up again and again all i am already updated and my devices is fully functioning nice over all other devices such as phone and ipads..muss address...
  10. Bluetooth head set freezes pc when selecting the mic in sound settings.

Bluetooth head set freezes pc when selecting the mic in sound settings.: I just bought a Terris bluetooth headset bkh282 At first there was no sound the I went into the sounds setting connecting it. when I click on the head set under recording the computer freezes up. Any Ideas? I put the dxdiag file here if needed...