Windows 10: how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth

Discus and support how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can someone guide me how to use my cellular data to connect my pc to the internet via bluetooth? My dsl is currently down. 20547 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kravan, Aug 31, 2015.

1. kravan Win User

how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth

Can someone guide me how to use my cellular data to connect my pc to the internet via bluetooth? My dsl is currently down.

:)

kravan, Aug 31, 2015
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Aug 31, 2015
  3. How to connect Windows Phone to the Internet via PC?

Unfortunately it is not possible to share the computer's wifi connection with the phone via USB cable.

Julie fka profjulie, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth

1. how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth - Similar Threads - phone connect internet

2. android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth: hi, i have this issue for some time now, when i try connecting some device to my pc via bluetooth it sometimes doesn't work but after some work it works, thought with my phone it's a different story, i can't get it to connect with my pc - it connects for a milisecond and then...
  3. android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth: hi, i have this issue for some time now, when i try connecting some device to my pc via bluetooth it sometimes doesn't work but after some work it works, thought with my phone it's a different story, i can't get it to connect with my pc - it connects for a milisecond and then...
  4. Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth: I can pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect them. There's something wrong with the laptop because my phone can connect to any other device just fine, I tried a different phone but still have the same issueIdeapad S145 Windows 11...
  5. Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth: I can pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect them. There's something wrong with the laptop because my phone can connect to any other device just fine, I tried a different phone but still have the same issueIdeapad S145 Windows 11...
  6. Bluetooth no longer connects properly via phone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth no longer connects properly via phone.: I have tried literally everything that I came across, one thing worked once, then never again. I'm trying to connect my phone; Android, LG Track phone (LML212VL) to my PC; Windows 10. It was able to connect and worked the last time I did it (which was quite some time ago)...
  7. Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth: I got an error when trying to connect my computer running Windows 10 to the mobile Tecno wx3p using bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-phone-internet-using-bluetooth/1c7d3385-aefa-43a2-b701-79f8bb103cc8
  8. How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?: I see a lot of tutorials on how to share the smartphone's connection to windows 10. I'd like to do the exact opposite: I would like to connect my phone to windows 10 via USB, and use internet connection OF the pc 10, on the PHONE. I cannot find the share via usb option,...
  9. connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot

connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot: i recently got a new laptop it is an asus with windows 10. when i first got it i was able to connect to the internet using my phones hotspot, i was able to do this for a few weeks, then all of a sudden it didn't even give me the option to choose hotspot for me to connect to...
  10. How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?: I need to connect my laptop to the internet using my android phone. I've paired both devices and I've enabled bluetooth tethering on my phone. My phone is listed when I navigate from 'join a personal network' in bluetooth options in taskbar but I cannot connect using access...