Windows 10: How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?

Discus and support How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The "Links" system tray tool bar works well with IE, displaying the links on the Favourites Bar as it is supposed to. However, I have not been able to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Elizabeth, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Elizabeth Win User

How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?

The "Links" system tray tool bar works well with IE, displaying the links on the Favourites Bar as it is supposed to. However, I have not been able to get it to work with Edge - no Edge links are shown. Is there a way to get it to work?

:)

Elizabeth, Jan 7, 2018
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jan 7, 2018
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jan 7, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Links toolbar still works, but Edge stores Favorites differently - in its database. You can manually make shortcuts in Links folder (this is a Favorites folder in "C:\Users\**Username - replace it**\Favorites\Links")

See here - MS forums how manage your links. From that link:

You can also check utility called EdgeManage, by Emmet Gray. Author claims it can make shortcuts from Edge's database. Should work *Smile

How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge? [​IMG]

Good luck.

AndreTen, Jan 9, 2018
Thema:

1. How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge? - Similar Threads - Links toolbar Edge

2. How to Uninstall Toolbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Uninstall Toolbar: how to uninstall [Original Title: toolbar] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-toolbar/c2c948d8-51c5-416c-80ce-e97dca53e4a3
  3. Toolbar Links - how to not alphabetize

in Browsers and Email
    Toolbar Links - how to not alphabetize: Since installing Win10, I have not been able to order links in the groups on my toolbar in a non-alphabetical order, ie, in a preferred order that doesn't happen to be alphabetical. When I rearrange them, the next time I open the group, they return to alpha sort. How can I...
  4. can't use yahoo toolbar on edge

in Browsers and Email
    can't use yahoo toolbar on edge: I find myself having to use my old trusty internet explorer 11 instead of being able to use the much trumped new edge because my yahoo toolbar won't work on edge , i'm visually impaired and use yahoo toolbar a lot . so to me Microsoft new browser is all but useless ..any...
  5. Edge toolbar Hub

in Browsers and Email
    Edge toolbar Hub: I'll probably get fried for this but I have one beta/testing machine I never do a fresh install, upgrades only starting with10240. The others I do, however question, what build did this icon in the capture below come from? No other machines (5) two 15063, the others 16199....
  6. Open link as new window in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Open link as new window in Edge: In IE, there was a setting to open links (e.g., ones selected by shift-clicking, or ones with a target attribute in the anchor tag) into a new window instead of a new tab. I can't find a way to do this in Edge - in general, the number of user-adjustable settings seems to be...
  7. How use .bat file to autmatically open web link in edge

in Windows 10 Support
    How use .bat file to autmatically open web link in edge: I am using .bat file to launch few of my everyday programs in win 10...How can i add to my .bat file to launch web page in edge ? Web page is Listening to: KJFK Tower | New York, New York, United States | LiveATC.net 97793
  8. How to use this link to download the iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to use this link to download the iso file: I have a laptop pre-installed with Win 7 Home Premium. I have a set of they called Factory Default DVDs ( 4 of them.) So, I can use them to reinstall. But I am looking for an iso file download. I should have done that when Digital Rivers was still allowed to post all the...
  9. Toolbar links - how to not alphabetize

in Windows 10 Support
    Toolbar links - how to not alphabetize: Since installing Win10, I have not been able to order links in the groups on my toolbar in a non-alphabetical order, ie, in a preferred order that doesn't happen to be alphabetical. When I rearrange them, the next time I open the group, they return to alpha sort. How can I...
  10. Links Toolbar in notification area popup lags

in Windows 10 Support
    Links Toolbar in notification area popup lags: Windows 10. So I created a Links toolbar in my notification area in which I then created several folders catagorized for my shortcuts collection. Once I got this all setup, I realized how long it takes for the folders to popup, 3 seconds average. I also realized, just having...