Windows 10: How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?

Discus and support How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The "Links" system tray tool bar works well with IE, displaying the links on the Favourites Bar as it is supposed to. However, I have not been able to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Elizabeth, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Elizabeth Win User

How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?

The "Links" system tray tool bar works well with IE, displaying the links on the Favourites Bar as it is supposed to. However, I have not been able to get it to work with Edge - no Edge links are shown. Is there a way to get it to work?

:)

Elizabeth, Jan 7, 2018
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jan 7, 2018
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jan 7, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Links toolbar still works, but Edge stores Favorites differently - in its database. You can manually make shortcuts in Links folder (this is a Favorites folder in "C:\Users\**Username - replace it**\Favorites\Links")

See here - MS forums how manage your links. From that link:

You can also check utility called EdgeManage, by Emmet Gray. Author claims it can make shortcuts from Edge's database. Should work *Smile

How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge? [​IMG]

Good luck.

AndreTen, Jan 9, 2018
Thema:

1. How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge? - Similar Threads - Links toolbar Edge

2. How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: The new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser is gaining popularity among internet surfers. it is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. The enhanced features, speedy performance, have made it best compatible with websites & extensions. Also, it provides...
  3. Links toolbar not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Links toolbar not working: I recently added the links toolbar to my taskbar but I want to get rid of them but can't. I tried to remove them by clicking on "links" as you should, but they are still in effect (my pinned applications are still in the middle like I placed them) even though they are not...
  4. How to use "Links" toolbar for the taskbar on a second monitor.

How to use "Links" toolbar for the taskbar on a second monitor.: Title explains it all. I have all these customization's that I've made to my taskbar, but it cannot be arranged in the correct way on my second monitor. There are literally no setting for it when I right click on it. If this helps, to set up my main taskbar I right clicked...
  5. Microsoft Edge toolbar

Microsoft Edge toolbar: [ATTACH] So I just moved to the new Microsoft Edge because it's much faster and smoother than Google Chrome. But I've noticed the font of it's toolbar is a bit too big compared to Google Chrome. Any solution? Can you change the font/toolbar size? I've tried to change the...
  6. Links toolbar on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links toolbar on Taskbar: I deleted all shortcuts on my links toolbar. How can I add new ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-toolbar-on-taskbar/2868487c-9f6a-4ca1-82f1-2e894542f30b
  7. Toolbar Links - how to not alphabetize

in Browsers and Email
    Toolbar Links - how to not alphabetize: Since installing Win10, I have not been able to order links in the groups on my toolbar in a non-alphabetical order, ie, in a preferred order that doesn't happen to be alphabetical. When I rearrange them, the next time I open the group, they return to alpha sort. How can I...
  8. can't use yahoo toolbar on edge

in Browsers and Email
    can't use yahoo toolbar on edge: I find myself having to use my old trusty internet explorer 11 instead of being able to use the much trumped new edge because my yahoo toolbar won't work on edge , i'm visually impaired and use yahoo toolbar a lot . so to me Microsoft new browser is all but useless ..any...
  9. Edge toolbar Hub

in Browsers and Email
    Edge toolbar Hub: I'll probably get fried for this but I have one beta/testing machine I never do a fresh install, upgrades only starting with10240. The others I do, however question, what build did this icon in the capture below come from? No other machines (5) two 15063, the others 16199....
  10. Toolbar links - how to not alphabetize

in Windows 10 Support
    Toolbar links - how to not alphabetize: Since installing Win10, I have not been able to order links in the groups on my toolbar in a non-alphabetical order, ie, in a preferred order that doesn't happen to be alphabetical. When I rearrange them, the next time I open the group, they return to alpha sort. How can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use links toolbar with microsoft edge links