Windows 10: How to use this link to download the iso file

Discus and support How to use this link to download the iso file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop pre-installed with Win 7 Home Premium. I have a set of they called Factory Default DVDs ( 4 of them.) So, I can use them to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davidhk, Mar 12, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

How to use this link to download the iso file

I have a laptop pre-installed with Win 7 Home Premium.
    I have a set of they called Factory Default DVDs ( 4 of them.) So, I can use them to reinstall.
    But I am looking for an iso file download. I should have done that when Digital Rivers was still allowed to post all the iso files. Didn't think it was needed.

Anyway, I have .............................
    1.)This LINK which is for Retail versions. It is not applicable to me.

2.) Also this link but no clue how to use it to download the iso.
    I clicked at the link I wanted and all I got was a page of gibberish.

Thank you.

:)

davidhk, Mar 12, 2016
  2. ashokray Win User

How to download the iso file for latest version(creator's update) for Windows 10

I procured Windows 10 home at a cost of Rs.799 (present cost is Rs.4,300 approx. almost half the original) in Nov 15. But the download was disrupted in between. Through this forum Some body gave me a link to Microsoft Tech bench and I could be able to
    down load the iso file and install the Windows 10 in April 2016. After several crashes my OS has become unusable. Now my DVD has become corrupt. I want to make a new DVD with the iso. How to download the iso file for latest version(creator's update) for
    Windows 10. My back also became corrupt.

ashokray, Mar 12, 2016
  3. AlOlsen Win User
    How to download The ISO. file of windows 10

I have already upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 utilizing the free version option several days ago. Windows 10 is active and I really like it. I downloaded Windows 10 ISO today and copied to DVD utilizing Microsoft Explorer. Can I use this DVD
    for reinstallation DVD? Also can this DVD be used for a clean new installation without Windows 8.1 being on PC? Example a new hard drive. Thanks for your help.

AlOlsen, Mar 12, 2016
  4. How to use this link to download the iso file

There's a 3rd party DR mirror that was found to have the 7 Home Premium, Pro, and Ultimate editions in both 32/64 bit flavors that include SP1 but will require an SP1 OEM key if that is what the laptop came with! That means it was bought either in mid 2010 or later with 7 on it after the one service pack was out. Any key prior to SP1 simply won't work with these.

You will need to look in the second paragraph which is actually the "en" for English language torrent files on the page seen at Microsoft DigitalRiver Mirror

There you need to watch when picking from the four links for the torrent file for each since there is the "dvd" and there is also the "dvd u" much like for 7 N HP rather then 7 HP. A 3rd party torrent downloader like RT Torrent found at the MS online store is free as well as a second program seen next to that at the store page which you then use to browse to where you download the torrent file to.

When going to look at this thread I found the mistake I made earlier of seeing the "dvd u" downloaded here. Once you have the torrent program downloaded and installed and then go for the torrect file all you do is simply right click on the torrent file itself to select the "open with" option where FF or your other default browser if not Edge or IE is the choice in addition to RT Torrent or the program you go with.

How to use this link to download the iso file [​IMG]

Night Hawk, Mar 12, 2016
Thema:

How to use this link to download the iso file

1. How to use this link to download the iso file - Similar Threads - link download iso

2. Windows 10 ISO Download Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ISO Download Link: I was trying to find a direct download link to an ISO File of Windows 10 because I didn't want to use the media creation tool. I know that I could go to my phone and download it there but I that would be too long of a process downloading, finding a way to transfer from it to...
  3. Windows 10 ISO Download Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 ISO Download Link: I was trying to find a direct download link to an ISO File of Windows 10 because I didn't want to use the media creation tool. I know that I could go to my phone and download it there but I that would be too long of a process downloading, finding a way to transfer from it to...
  4. Windows 10 ISO Download Link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. iso file download

iso file download: hi! i have been stuck on bsod and i’m pretty sure the only available option is for me to download the iso file for windows. is there any possible way i could download it on my phone or ipad because i don’t have any other computers i could borrow or anything?...
  6. download iso file in chunks

download iso file in chunks: Can I download windows 10 iso file in chunks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-iso-file-in-chunks/c207f5aa-0b55-41a0-955e-e1faa9536096
  7. Error downloading the ISO file

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error downloading the ISO file: I'm currently using an old laptop trying to download the install files for windows 10 onto a usb stick to use on a new pc. I had trouble copying the ISO file onto the usb stick. I deleted the ISO file off my laptop and attempted to download it again and got an error message....
  8. How to Download link of windows 10 1809 version iso

How to Download link of windows 10 1809 version iso: I want to download windows 10 version 1809. Please help me a link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-link-of-windows-10-1809-version/6423bfc8-e0e8-4831-b2ed-ff312beea938
  9. download link for 1809 iso

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    download link for 1809 iso: hi joydeep sir can u provide me download link of latest iso for 1809 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-link-for-1809-iso/71927b0e-946a-4afc-8f45-83e6055665ed
  10. Windows 10 iso download link using internet download manager? Slow net

Windows 10 iso download link using internet download manager? Slow net: I'm using a slow network and need to download windows 10 iso file with IDM for the sake of resume ability. Media creation tool gave me too many challenges because of this slow network. Anyone with links to download either the 64bit ISO or preferably one with both...