Windows 10: How to verify account

Discus and support How to verify account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When you change your account credentials for your MS account, specifically changing the email address.....why is there a 30 day wait period if you only... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Plankton, May 24, 2018.

1. Plankton Win User

How to verify account

When you change your account credentials for your MS account, specifically changing the email address.....why is there a 30 day wait period if you only have an email account to use to verify. If you have a mobile phone, you're instantly given a text with the code. Some of us don't have a mobile phone. I under stand the need of a waiting period by why so long.....a week should be sufficient.

:)

Plankton, May 24, 2018

2. Verify account

Hi Richard,

To understand the issue better, please share the information:

• Are you trying to unblock a blocked account?
    • Are you able to access the account in browser?
    • Are you using a Local account or a Microsoft account to login to the computer?
    • Have you enabled two step verification?

Please get back to us with the requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2018
  3. cannot verify account

Hi Michael,

To resolve your concern regarding account verification, follow the steps below:

How to verify account [​IMG]

4. Click on More security settings.

How to verify account [​IMG]

5. Click on Verify next to your security information.

6. You'll receive a security code via text or email to verify that you're the account owner. Enter the code that you'll receive, and then click on
    Verify.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, May 25, 2018
Thema:

How to verify account

1. How to verify account - Similar Threads - verify account

2. How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?: My laptop does not allow me to log in via my Microsoft account. It just says: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."When setting up the PIN it only allows me to send a text message to my old...
  3. How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?: My laptop does not allow me to log in via my Microsoft account. It just says: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."When setting up the PIN it only allows me to send a text message to my old...
  4. how to verify my account on Unisa groups - telegram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to verify my account on Unisa groups - telegram?: How to verify my unisa group account on telegram?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-verify-my-account-on-unisa-groups-telegram/9bec2055-bf7c-482f-83be-67d1f80d4611
  5. how to verify my account on Unisa groups - telegram?

how to verify my account on Unisa groups - telegram?: How to verify my unisa group account on telegram?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-verify-my-account-on-unisa-groups-telegram/9bec2055-bf7c-482f-83be-67d1f80d4611
  6. cannot verify microsoft account to back up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot verify microsoft account to back up: My microsoft account has my old business email on it and i no longer have that. I am trying to back up my computer but need to verify my account to do so and I am unable to verify it because I don't have that email. I have gone through the verification form to submit...
  7. cannot verify microsoft account to back up

cannot verify microsoft account to back up: My microsoft account has my old business email on it and i no longer have that. I am trying to back up my computer but need to verify my account to do so and I am unable to verify it because I don't have that email. I have gone through the verification form to submit...
  8. Account unable to verify on device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account unable to verify on device: I've had this issue since I switched my accounts Gmail to a new one and deleted the old one. My device now ask for it to be signed in and be verified but when I put in the information. It tells me its unable to verify. What is the worst about this is I'm harassed by a...
  9. Account unable to verify on device

Account unable to verify on device: I've had this issue since I switched my accounts Gmail to a new one and deleted the old one. My device now ask for it to be signed in and be verified but when I put in the information. It tells me its unable to verify. What is the worst about this is I'm harassed by a...
  10. Need help getting in my account it’s saying I need to verify my account I no longer have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help getting in my account it’s saying I need to verify my account I no longer have...: I am locked out of my GroupMe account. I tried to login but it’s saying that I need to verify my phone number I no longer have that phone number. All my information is on that account and I need to get in it....