Windows 10: How to verify account

Discus and support How to verify account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When you change your account credentials for your MS account, specifically changing the email address.....why is there a 30 day wait period if you only... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Plankton, May 24, 2018.

1. Plankton Win User

How to verify account

When you change your account credentials for your MS account, specifically changing the email address.....why is there a 30 day wait period if you only have an email account to use to verify. If you have a mobile phone, you're instantly given a text with the code. Some of us don't have a mobile phone. I under stand the need of a waiting period by why so long.....a week should be sufficient.

:)

Plankton, May 24, 2018

2. Verify account

Hi Richard,

To understand the issue better, please share the information:

• Are you trying to unblock a blocked account?
    • Are you able to access the account in browser?
    • Are you using a Local account or a Microsoft account to login to the computer?
    • Have you enabled two step verification?

Please get back to us with the requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2018
  3. cannot verify account

Hi Michael,

To resolve your concern regarding account verification, follow the steps below:

How to verify account [​IMG]

4. Click on More security settings.

How to verify account [​IMG]

5. Click on Verify next to your security information.

6. You'll receive a security code via text or email to verify that you're the account owner. Enter the code that you'll receive, and then click on
    Verify.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, May 25, 2018
Thema:

How to verify account

1. How to verify account - Similar Threads - verify account

2. I can't verify my Windows account in settings or setup Account Protection in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't verify my Windows account in settings or setup Account Protection in Windows Security: Two Problems: 1. Whenever I try to verify my Windows account in setting a blank-black popup appears that never loads 2. When I try to setup Windows Hello under account protection in Windows Security, nothing pops up when I click the 'Set up' button 1:[ATTACH]2:[ATTACH]...
  3. I can't open Windows Security or Defender and I am unable to update or verify account...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't open Windows Security or Defender and I am unable to update or verify account...: Two Major Problems: You 1. Whenever I attempt to open Windows Defender or Windows Security I am greeted with a message saying, "You'll need a new message to open this windowsdefender link"[ATTACH]...
  4. Cannot Verify Microsoft Account

Cannot Verify Microsoft Account: After Clicking verify I am greeted with this message even though my internet is working perfectly [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-verify-microsoft-account/36a8ae37-04ae-4f3f-a4ae-2c92177532a2
  5. I cannot verify my account on Windows 10 and it displays my email instead of my account...

I cannot verify my account on Windows 10 and it displays my email instead of my account...: I cannot verify my account on Windows 10 -version 1903 and after restarting and checking my account online it still doesn't load my name in settings.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Can not send mail or verify account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not send mail or verify account: I keep getting a message asking me to sign-in and verify my Outlook account when trying to send email using the Windows desktop Mail app. This is extremely bothersome for me because I am blind and it’s difficult trying to complete the audio or sighted challenge. What’s...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account: I keep getting a message asking me to sign-in and verify my Outlook account when trying to send email using the Windows desktop Mail app. This is extremely bothersome for me because I am blind and it’s difficult trying to complete the audio or sighted challenge. What’s...
  8. Family Restrictions are still affecting my account after verifying my age

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Restrictions are still affecting my account after verifying my age: Recently I have removed my account from my family group and had it converted into an adult account. My age and birth date are up to date, which means this shouldn't be a child account However, when I try to access certain apps, I get this message: [ATTACH] If I try to...
  9. Can't verify microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't verify microsoft account: I have re-installed Win 10 multiple times because of some problems and this time when I clicked Verify either through phone or email I received nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-verify-microsoft-account/d2ecd7b5-e788-403a-af12-0cfb5506bb9f"
  10. How to verify an email address in your Microsoft account --- Dont get the mail, What can I do.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to verify an email address in your Microsoft account --- Dont get the mail, What can I do.: How to verify an email address in your Microsoft account When you sign up for a Microsoft account or add an email address to your account, we automatically send a request to that email for you to verify that we have the right address. To finish the process, just follow the...