Windows 10: How to view Amazon Prime Movies on my Surface Go using Windows 10 S?

Discus and support How to view Amazon Prime Movies on my Surface Go using Windows 10 S? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got the Surface Go with Windows 10 S installed. I choose NOT to update the operating system to Window 10 Home and would like to keep it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BexG., Aug 25, 2018.

1. BexG. Win User

How to view Amazon Prime Movies on my Surface Go using Windows 10 S?

I just got the Surface Go with Windows 10 S installed. I choose NOT to update the operating system to Window 10 Home and would like to keep it as Windows 10 S. The web says that there is a Windows Store app for Amazon Prime Video, but I cannot find it.

Is there a way to view Amazon Prime Videos on my Surface Go running Windows 10 S operating system?

Thank you for your help.

:)

BexG., Aug 25, 2018

2. Amazon Prime Music, Videos and Movies

Tom

Do you work for MS? I find it extremely hard to believe Amazon controls this whole cluster mess on Amazon integration. Why would Amazon want to keep windows phone users, that are also Prime members from using their prime accounts fully? On the other hand,
    MS has a lot of reasons (stupid) to keep us from playing our Amazon music, and watching videos, tv and movies from Amazon, instead from or thru XBox? JMHO

PaulSchmitz-DVM, Aug 25, 2018
  3. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now my Netflix and Amazon Prime movies do not work for me.

Hi Jewels,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are in a frustrating situation because Netflix and Amazon Prime movies are not working on Windows 10.

I'd certainly help you, to resolve the issue.

This issue could occur due to improper installation of Silverlight, corrupt or incompatible graphic card and due to any third party antivirus installed on your system.

Please answer these queries below, for a better understanding of your issue:
    • Do you receive any error code or error message?
    • Have you installed any third party antivirus on your system?
    • How do you access Netflix and Amazon Prime movies ? ( web browser or app)
    You can also watch Netflix movies and Amazon Prime movies using the Xbox App.

Please refer to the suggestions of Vanessa Sohtun, replied on September 2, 2015, to fix your issue with Netflix movies and Amazon Prime movies.

Netflix

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 25, 2018
  4. How to view Amazon Prime Movies on my Surface Go using Windows 10 S?

Amazon Prime Music, Videos and Movies

Why can't Amazon and Microsoft help us loyal users / clients get the most enjoyment from our Windows 8.1 phones and Windows? I have a Microsoft 640 XL and previously owned a Nokia Lumia 1020. Will Windows 10 bring us relief ??? We need apps for doing all
    we can with our Amazon Prime as possible!!

PaulSchmitz-DVM, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

How to view Amazon Prime Movies on my Surface Go using Windows 10 S?

1. How to view Amazon Prime Movies on my Surface Go using Windows 10 S? - Similar Threads - view Amazon Prime

2. BSOD while using Amazon Prime Video for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while using Amazon Prime Video for Windows: Hi,I was watching a movie on Amazon Prime Video for Windows application on my laptop and suddenly a BSOD came up. I got the minidump file, which I've uploaded to OneDrive. Can anyone please check the file and let me know the reason for the crash?You can get the file here:...
  3. Unable to download movies in Amazon Prime Video for Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download movies in Amazon Prime Video for Windows.: It shows the following message."We encountered a problem while trying to download to your device. Please try again.WA_3500" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-movies-in-amazon-prime-video/d8cdc91b-f1fa-474a-8abd-657b1d0ec9fd
  4. Unable to download movies in Amazon Prime Video for Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download movies in Amazon Prime Video for Windows.: It shows the following message."We encountered a problem while trying to download to your device. Please try again.WA_3500" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-movies-in-amazon-prime-video/d8cdc91b-f1fa-474a-8abd-657b1d0ec9fd
  5. amazon prime not going beyond HD and not able to stream HD 1080P in Windows amazon prime...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    amazon prime not going beyond HD and not able to stream HD 1080P in Windows amazon prime...: Hey community,m having a issue that earlier i was able to stream 1080P HD in amazon prime video in windows app but recently I am not able to do so. I m having a lenovo pc and 20H1 latest windows update and also the apps are up to date.and also have 150MBps updown internet...
  6. Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video: não sou capaz de baixar o aplicativo, apenas tenho a opção de obtê-lo, mas sou impedido de instalar o mesmo por algum motivo. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-prime-video/ca9158d8-1312-4fa8-93f4-0c6ed059b625
  7. Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video: Hi there, I'm trying to install the Amazon Prime Video on my laptop and I get a message from my Microsoft account saying, "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device...
  8. Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video: I have Comcast and a Prime Video app. But, I am unable to sign in or register. When I click on the Prime Video app, I am sent to "Enter your code" page. I do not have a code because I am unable to sign in. Catch 22!...
  9. Amazon Prime App on Windows 10

Amazon Prime App on Windows 10: Hello, I have a surface pro 6 with windows 10. How do I install Amazon prime app ? Is it not available ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-prime-app-on-windows-10/b8eefbac-2cc7-4d71-8b21-b165a4772387"
  10. Amazon Prime Music

Amazon Prime Music: I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amazon prime on surface go

2. prime video on surface go

3. how to watch amazon prime on surface go

4. prime video surface go,
  5. amazon prime video surface go,
  6. amazon prime for surface go,
  7. amazon prime surface go,
  8. amazon prime video on surface pro,
  9. amazon video on surface go,
  10. surface go amazon prime video,
  11. surface go prime video,