Windows 10: How to view old web pages that have been taken down?

Discus and support How to view old web pages that have been taken down? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've been trying to view a website that has been deleted in the past 10 days, but since it's been deleted I can't access it... Does... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by NiceAndShy, Feb 8, 2018.

1. How to view old web pages that have been taken down?

Hey guys,

I've been trying to view a website that has been deleted in the past 10 days, but since it's been deleted I can't access it...

Does anyone know what I can do?

Thank you for any help!

EDIT:

When I use Google to find the web page it appears in my Google search results, but when I click the link it's not available...

:)

NiceAndShy, Feb 8, 2018

2. N8 Mobile View

Does anyone know how to switch views on web pages on the N8?

I logged onto ebay and switched from mobile view to classic view. I now cannot switch back. The option was originally at the bottom of the page but on classic view it is not there.

Have tried turning off and reloading the web page from google link but it now always goes straight to classic (normal web page) view.

Sideliner---01, Feb 8, 2018
  3. Command bar on web site that have been 'added to apps' is missing icons from add-ons

So, looking at bit more carefully there are other icons missing as well.

The 'lync click to call', 'skype', 'send to onenote', and 'onenote linked notes' are all missing.

Also, looking at the 'internet options' the homepage tabs section is blank.

erickson.brian, Feb 8, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

How to view old web pages that have been taken down?

lx07, Feb 8, 2018
  5. Samuria Win User
    Google normally gives you a link to cached version of the site

Samuria, Feb 8, 2018
  6. I tried using the Wayback Machine, but it didn't work for the website I was trying to access.

How can I access the cached version from Google?

NiceAndShy, Feb 9, 2018
  7. Berton Win User
    Try to be specific, what is the URL/Address of the site in question? There could be more than one reason it can't be reached ranging from its server being down, pages being moved, payment for keeping it available not made, etc.

Berton, Feb 9, 2018
  8. Bree New Member

Look for a green 'down arrow' at the end of the web address in Google. If there is one, click on it and you may be offered a cached page. Not all pages are cached, so you may be out of luck.

How to view old web pages that have been taken down? [​IMG]

Bree, Feb 9, 2018
  9. Callender Win User
Thema:

1. How to view old web pages that have been taken down? - Similar Threads - view old web

2. Where are the old Microsoft web pages ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the old Microsoft web pages ?: Howdy i started reading some tips and info about some registry keys but some are missing also found out that even the MMCS custom trace profile is missing gives a 404 error when trying to open the page can someone please give the MMCS custom profile for WPA.Thank...
  3. Where are the old Microsoft web pages ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the old Microsoft web pages ?: Howdy i started reading some tips and info about some registry keys but some are missing also found out that even the MMCS custom trace profile is missing gives a 404 error when trying to open the page can someone please give the MMCS custom profile for WPA.Thank...
  4. Where are the old Microsoft web pages ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Limited view of titles on web pages

in Browsers and Email
    Limited view of titles on web pages: Win 10. Have had a blocked view of things like some news headlines on main page of like Yahoo Frontier news, etc. Tried clearing cache, reloading, changing font size. Nothing. Any ideas? On pic you can see the titles under main picture are half blocked. Happens on other pages...
  6. Overlapping on web pages as viewed from Windows 10.

Overlapping on web pages as viewed from Windows 10.: Hey All, I'm noticing overlapping text on Microsoft pages when viewed from Windows 10. Similar to the below example. This is happening particularly with the menu's. For example, the first two sentences below are printed over each other in the third sentence. The last...
  7. Cannot view files that i have taken ownership of

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot view files that i have taken ownership of: Hi All, I have some files from a previous PC that i have put onto an external HDD, I have now taken ownership of these files however i still do not have permission to view said files? I have gone through just about all security TABs etc and still cannot figure out with the...
  8. Task View timeline does not show web pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task View timeline does not show web pages: The Windows 10 Task View timeline is not showing web pages. It only shows file explorer windows that have been opened. It used to show previous web pages accessed going back several days. I have been unable to find any settings that would correct this....
  9. Imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet: imminent have taken over my web page connection to the internet * Moved from IE10/other Original title: change browser connection to the internet...
  10. drop down menu for web pages

drop down menu for web pages: I have been looking at drop down menus as an alternative to just having links on pages but found an html one that looks easy and fits perfectly into html script but no idea how to make a drop down title with a link eg: Menu Link 1 retitled Space But nowhere to put...