Windows 10: How to warn before logout

Discus and support How to warn before logout in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to get windows to warn you before you logout similar to in windows 7? 28944 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by trickyness, Nov 5, 2015.

1. How to warn before logout

How to get windows to warn you before you logout similar to in windows 7?

:)

trickyness, Nov 5, 2015

2. Anna > Belle . . . . . Please warn users before major software change like this with no way back

I should add, I am still using my Belle N8, in the hopes that Nokia will come out with an update to fix most of those problems. At the same time, I'm also learning what an iphone can/can't do, and will do the same thing with Android.

If Nokia does fix the belle issues, great. I just continue. If not, I give up on Nokia and switch to my Anna N8, using it until when/if Android or iphone catches up, and then switch over.

None of this discussion would be taking place here, if Nokia Beta Labs had released Belle, along with a program to restore Anna, and used it as a learning experience before sending Belle out as an update for all Nokia N8 phones. ....hint to Nokia for future
    releases.

Mike_Myers_N8, Nov 5, 2015
  3. Anna > Belle . . . . . Please warn users before major software change like this with no way back

I would suggest that you add you needs to the lists as i mentioned earlier. they are checked, and there are people who have suggested similar things, so the more names they for the same things then the more likely they are of doing a further update.

add them here
    /t5/Software-Updates/List-of-Belle-additions-corrections-needed/td-p/1328167

It is definitely worthwhile.

in the world of advertising a rule of thumb (and it does vary depending on medium used), is for each person tha says something there is another 100 people who feel the same but havent said anything. So it only take 10people to say they want something and
    it would be considered as if 1000 people want it.. So say what it is you need in the thread above.

jraduga---01, Nov 5, 2015
Thema:

How to warn before logout

1. How to warn before logout - Similar Threads - warn before logout

2. Automatic logout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic logout: Want to stop automatic logout in Windows 10. I have tried all the suggestions previously described from a few years ago. Does someone have a more recent post? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-logout/bc048ca3-df78-413d-a983-a6ac2413db35
  3. Automatic logout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic logout: Want to stop automatic logout in Windows 10. I have tried all the suggestions previously described from a few years ago. Does someone have a more recent post? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-logout/bc048ca3-df78-413d-a983-a6ac2413db35
  4. Laptop Not Warning Me Before Going to Sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Not Warning Me Before Going to Sleep: Sometime last year, my laptop started going to sleep with no, or next to no warning. No “You have x% power left” warning, no beep, not so much as much as a “F you, I’m out.” It hasn’t been an issue because I used to only use my laptop when it was plugged in. But I’ve given up...
  5. How to logout of user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to logout of user: so i just got a new cpu mobo ram setup and did a fresh install of windows on a new m.2 ssd but instead of logging onto my old account i logged into new account when doing the install now im stuck on this account and i need to go back to the old one to do stuff on this pc need...
  6. Profile Logout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Profile Logout: My laptop is issued by my high school, and when I got it, it showed the "other user" screen to log in. I logged in fine, but after I shut the laptop down, it logged me out, its annoying to have to put in my username every time I want to log in to my computer. How do get it to...
  7. How to I get a warning before Windows 10 updates are installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to I get a warning before Windows 10 updates are installed?: Recently, I frequently find myself returning to both my home laptop (Windows 10) and my work laptop (Windows 10 professional), only to find all my programs closed. I have since figured out, that this is caused by autoupdates, as is visible from the event viewer. [ATTACH]...
  8. How to logout of microsoft edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to logout of microsoft edge: hey guys im new here..i want to know if any of you here know how to logout of Microsoft edge its automatically logged in with my Microsoft account...its there a registry tweak or something like that to log out. 12357
  9. How to logout from windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to logout from windows 10: Hi, I really don't understand why I cannot logout from my PC. Basically, This is my work PC, I'm the hidden admin account, and yesterday, as a mistake, i signed in with my personal email address to the xbox app. Now, i'm logged in with that email everywhere on this...
  10. Logout warning "Someone else is still using this pc"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logout warning "Someone else is still using this pc": Since the recent Windows 10 update (about October 26) I have been receiving the following error when I log out, even when quickly logging out after a restart or power up start. •Someone else is still using this pc. If you restart now, they could lose unsaved work. Does...