Windows 10: How to work of this PC not onedrive?

Discus and support How to work of this PC not onedrive? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Currently my PC automatically saves files to the one drive not to my PC, so in my documents folder on my PC there are only a few files. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EllenC680, Jun 11, 2024.

1. EllenC680 Win User

How to work of this PC not onedrive?

Hi,Currently my PC automatically saves files to the one drive not to my PC, so in my documents folder on my PC there are only a few files. I want to have files automatically save to the PC which is then backed up to one drive.Hope someone can help, thanks

:)

EllenC680, Jun 11, 2024

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Help - OneDrive/Quick Access bypass not working

Sorry for the late reply. I missed your post somehow. *Sad

By default, the Documents from the Start list opens to Documents in This PC. The Documents folder in This PC is just a link of your "C:\Users\(user-name)\Documents" folder though.

Since it opens to your OneDrive location instead, it sounds like you have Documents set to save to OneDrive by default. You can use the same steps in OPTION ONE of the tutorial below to set Documents to save to the default This PC only again.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

How to work of this PC not onedrive? 46690d1485959188t-help-onedrive-quick-access-bypass-not-working-documents_onedrive.png

Brink, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

No onedrive

Hello Francis, How to work of this PC not onedrive? :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

1. How to work of this PC not onedrive? - Similar Threads - onedrive

2. How to copy OneDrive folder on a damaged computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to copy OneDrive folder on a damaged computer?: I have a customer's damaged notebook, that won't start up anymore. water damaged motherboard, and is not fixable.I have removed the NVME drive from it and piggy backed it on another working Windows 10 computer via a USB adapter. I've also attached a new external 1TB HDD to...
  3. I have an old university oneDrive that I cannot delete

I have an old university oneDrive that I cannot delete: Some of them have no size on disk im guessing becasue they were online only at the time. But I cant delete the one drive no matter what I do. I get the Could not connect to cloud provider error. I dont have access to the account to resync.I've tried taking ownership, I've...
  4. Onedrive processing 350K changes on every startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive processing 350K changes on every startup: I am part of a teams group within a buisness that holds alot of files but i only have one folder with a few items within synced.Everytime i restart my laptop, onedrive processes 350k changes which takes hours and even after its finished I dont see any of the files, only the...
  5. Onedrive processing 350K changes on every startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive processing 350K changes on every startup: I am part of a teams group within a buisness that holds alot of files but i only have one folder with a few items within synced.Everytime i restart my laptop, onedrive processes 350k changes which takes hours and even after its finished I dont see any of the files, only the...
  6. How do I fix this OneDrive issue I'm randomly facing.

How do I fix this OneDrive issue I'm randomly facing.: Hello. Today I was just using my computer downgrading it back to windows 10 because windows 11 just wasn't for me right now. After I downgraded it I tried to set everything up and login to OneDrive however, as I was doing it, it seemed to be stuck signing in but it never did...
  7. OneDrive syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive syncing: Hi,I have a Windows 11 laptop. I have Onedrive installed in the C drive on my Windows 11 laptop. I have taken the 50 GB monthly subscription from Microsoft. I have just copied a folder to Onedrive but it is not syncing and uploading to the Onedrive server. Earlier I was not...
  8. My OS is on drive C: and documents/data are on drive D:. How to get onedrive to sync the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My OS is on drive C: and documents/data are on drive D:. How to get onedrive to sync the...: I have the OS on a small ssd drive C:. All of the material that I want Onedrive to back up and sync is on a HDD drive D:. How do I set onedrive to sync those files on D:? I am sure that millions of users must have this set-up, but I cannot find any info on dealing with this...
  9. OneDrive syncing

OneDrive syncing: Hi,I have a Windows 11 laptop. I have Onedrive installed in the C drive on my Windows 11 laptop. I have taken the 50 GB monthly subscription from Microsoft. I have just copied a folder to Onedrive but it is not syncing and uploading to the Onedrive server. Earlier I was not...
  10. My OS is on drive C: and documents/data are on drive D:. How to get onedrive to sync the...

My OS is on drive C: and documents/data are on drive D:. How to get onedrive to sync the...: I have the OS on a small ssd drive C:. All of the material that I want Onedrive to back up and sync is on a HDD drive D:. How do I set onedrive to sync those files on D:? I am sure that millions of users must have this set-up, but I cannot find any info on dealing with this...