Windows 10: How Well Does Mozilla/Firefox Work On W-10

Discus and support How Well Does Mozilla/Firefox Work On W-10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am not really happy with "Edge" (I will get used it if I have to). I am very comfortable using Mozilla/Firefox using Google. Thanks for your time... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LeeB, Jul 11, 2017.

1. LeeB Win User

How Well Does Mozilla/Firefox Work On W-10

I am not really happy with "Edge" (I will get used it if I have to). I am very comfortable using Mozilla/Firefox using Google.

Thanks for your time

:)

2. How do i get my favorites, pictures, music and documents. from IE and Mozilla Firefox back,now that i have windows 10.I tried but everything says empty

How do I get my saved favorites from IE and Mozilla Firefox,now that I have windows 10. My pictures and documents are gone as well.

MARGARET C WILLIAMS, Jul 11, 2017
  3. Mozilla Firefox does not work in my laptop after the upgrade to Windows 10

Mozilla Firefox does not work in my laptop after the upgrade to Windows 10

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

Puran singhNag, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Phone Man Win User

It works fine. I use it as 2nd choice behind Edge.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Jul 11, 2017
  5. LeeB Win User
    So I am thinking I need to keep Edge as my default search engine? Is that what your saying?

6. f14tomcat Win User
    Browser and search engine are two different animals. By default, Edge uses Bing search, so you get an MS with an MS. FF (and others) you can use anything. Maybe you can change that in Edge, don't know.

f14tomcat, Jul 12, 2017
  7. LeeB Win User
    I'm just now reading on how to Change default Search in Tutorials.....

8. f14tomcat Win User

Good! Only pointing out the two are diff. Choices are good! *Smile

f14tomcat, Jul 12, 2017
  9. LeeB Win User
    Thanks........ I have switched to Google....... Thanks again

10. f14tomcat Win User
    *Thumbs You're welcome.

f14tomcat, Jul 12, 2017
  11. LeeB Win User
    Hmmmmm Still have the "News" when clicking "Edge" I was hoping to go straight to "Google" and avoid the News lines

12. f14tomcat Win User
    Start page?

f14tomcat, Jul 12, 2017
  13. LeeB Win User

I guess, I am VERY new to W-10 coming from years of W-7.. When I click on Edge their "News" page comes up...
    I was under the impressing that when I changed to "Google" as my default search, when I clicked the "Edge" button it would take me directly to the "Google" logo and then I could start a search.

My understanding is when I hit the Windows button in the lower left and all them tiles open, that's the Start Page

14. f14tomcat Win User
    In the Edge settings, change these:

How Well Does Mozilla/Firefox Work On W-10 [​IMG]

How Well Does Mozilla/Firefox Work On W-10 [​IMG]

Make sure to click the "save" symbol at the right of Google after you type it.

f14tomcat, Jul 12, 2017
  15. LeeB Win User
    *Party Yippie......... Thanks again....... Yes I now open Edge and it goes directly to the "Google" logo........ *Cool

I would do a screen shot but I have not learned that....... YET...... *Wink

Thema:

1. How Well Does Mozilla/Firefox Work On W-10 - Similar Threads - Does Mozilla Firefox

2. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  3. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  4. How to fix Mozilla Firefox access denied

in Browsers and Email
    How to fix Mozilla Firefox access denied: In this Ten Forums link Windows 10 1809 Home Edition support question!? Post #19 has a Microsoft link that displayed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...cle-fact-sheet When this was clicked using Mozilla Firefox it displayed: Access Denied You don't have permission to...
  5. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  6. Problems with Mozilla Firefox in windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with Mozilla Firefox in windows 10: My browser Mozilla Firefox freezes and closes unexpectedly sometimes as I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-mozilla-firefox-in-windows-10/08f6cf88-7c04-47e8-a23b-7685dd07e32e"
  7. Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad: We know that iPads aren’t just bigger versions of iPhones. You use them differently, you need them for different things. So rather than just make a bigger version of our browser for iOS, we made Firefox for iPad look and feel like it was custom made for a tablet. Mostly...
  8. Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an...
  9. Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10: Firefox makes improvements for Windows 10 http://venturebeat.com/2015/08/11/firefox-40-arrives-with-windows-10-support-expanded-malware-protection-and-new-android-navigation-gestures/ https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/0...add-ons-safer/ 15425
  10. Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD: Can anyone help with my problem when I open Firefox I get the BSOD with Kernel security error. Everything else is working fine. Specs MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Graphics: Asus GTX 680 Memory: Kingston 1600 32GB OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro 28687

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how well is mozilla firefox supported by windows 10

2. how well does firefox work with windows 10

3. does firefox run well on w10