Windows 10: How Windows was exploited in 2014

Discus and support How Windows was exploited in 2014 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Researchers have published a new report revealing security flaws in Microsoft Windows and Office patched over 2014, and how services were exploited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How Windows was exploited in 2014

Read more:

:)

Brink, Jan 8, 2015
  2. tsront Win User

BadUSB Vulnerability

How safe are Microsoft's USB devices against the BadUSB vulnerability?

For reference:

Upon discussion, it is said that the firmware is the target of the vulnerability. Are Microsoft's USB devices' firmware be tampered with? I know some peripherals that are secure and are protected from firmware reflashing.

Thanks,

tsront, Jan 8, 2015
  3. Wottle Win User
    Wottle, Jan 8, 2015
Thema:

How Windows was exploited in 2014

1. How Windows was exploited in 2014 - Similar Threads - was exploited 2014

2. [NEW UNPATCHED EXPLOIT] How to be safe from the CVE-2022-30190 exploit workaround /...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [NEW UNPATCHED EXPLOIT] How to be safe from the CVE-2022-30190 exploit workaround /...: So, there has been a new exploit called CVE-2022-30190 MSDT exploit that's been going on for about 7 weeks not 100% accurate and I kinda wanted to make a little post about the official temporary workaround Microsoft Security Response Center article here. Also yes, it should...
  3. NTFS Exploit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NTFS Exploit: Hello! The harmful exploit that corrupts NTFS is the $i30.Harmful path that you may not follow:"C:\:$i30:$bitmap". DON'T USE THIS PATH!Not an Easter Egg NaEENTFS disk corruption bug cd C:\:$i30:$bitmаp - YouTubeAfter using this path, the NTFS will be corrupt...
  4. NTFS Exploit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NTFS Exploit: Hello! The harmful exploit that corrupts NTFS is the $i30.Harmful path that you may not follow:"C:\:$i30:$bitmap". DON'T USE THIS PATH!Not an Easter Egg NaEENTFS disk corruption bug cd C:\:$i30:$bitmаp - YouTube...
  5. NTFS Exploit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NTFS Exploit: Hello! The harmful exploit that corrupts NTFS is the $i30.Harmful path that you may not follow:"C:\:$i30:$bitmap". DON'T USE THIS PATH!Not an Easter Egg NaEENTFS disk corruption bug cd C:\:$i30:$bitmаp - YouTube...
  6. Exploit CVE-2014-0543 is back

Exploit CVE-2014-0543 is back: Avast is reporting SWF:CVE-2014-0543[Expl] on 2.tlu.dl.delivery.mp.microsoft.com every five minutes as of today, June 1, 2021. Adobe Flash was removed in January and Adobe Air has never been on this system, an Acer Aspire 3 A315-21-656G, running Windows 10, version 2004. What...
  7. Windows 10 2014

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2014: I have been trying to update to built 2004, but keep getting this error message: 0x8000fff. When I check my version, it says Windows Home 2004, 9/20/2020 OS build 19041.1. The 3 updates show up when I check for updates, the .NET Framework and the Flash Player always end with...
  8. Exploit protection windows 10

Exploit protection windows 10: There are four programs with system overrides enabled. ExtExport.exe, ie4uinit.exe, ieinstall.exe and ielowutil.exe. "Force randomization for images Mandatory ASLR" All four have override checked and are set to on. All the system settings are set at default. Web searches......
  9. Windows 10 Exploit Guard

Windows 10 Exploit Guard: One of the mitigations available in exploit guard feature is "Do not allow child processes". We can configure it in the group policy using rules to apply it on the system. I am looking for more details on how does this work. I do not think so system can work without...
  10. How to compare 2014 SSD to current 3D?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to compare 2014 SSD to current 3D?: I will be replacing my wife's Lenovo Tower M series, OEM, Drive 1…a Samsung (MZ7PC128HAFU-000) having the following specs: Sequential Read Speed520 MB/s Sequential Write Speed320 MB/s Random Read Speed75K IOPS Random Write Speed30K With, at the moment, a Crucial...